Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child (27934 Views)

What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
undecided
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by calabardick(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
lovediehatelive:
So I decided to spend the weekend at my uncle's place because it has been many years I went there.

In the midnight, around 1am, I heard the television was on and I thought he forget to put it off.

So I went to the living room only to see his son of about 4-5 years old watching cartoon. I was shocked and asked him to go and sleep, which he grudgingly agreed.

Now, early morning around 5am or so, same thing happened. I want to the living room and saw him there.

This time he refused to go to bed.

I later found out that's how he does. I wonder if he ever sleeps at night.

The parents are not even bothered, but I'm worried. When we were growing up, who are you to stay awake past 9pm watching TV? Not to talk about waking up at night. Even in the day time you better not be caught idling away on front of the TV when others are busy.

This one just comes to the living room anytime he likes and puts on the TV.

Is this how kids of nowadays behave?

Irresponsible parents.
This is why we have mannerless children, teenagers and youths everywhere.

No child would dare this nonsense around me.
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by BennyDGreat: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
vdestro:

I have checked why they refuse to pass on the training.

It is simply because they do not want their children to be better than them. Exactly how they became better than their own parents.

They are trying to prevent God's Law (karma) from biting them

Hmm
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by LikeAking: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
vdestro:

And that is one of the lessons. Everything na God matter.

For example when i was in school, i knew i was intelligent but on exam days i find it very difficult writing down the answers. The words would fail me but the answers would be playing football in my mind.

Because of that i would use power and force to pour it down and then i would just manage to pass.

And this followed me up to year 3 when i became much more serious with God.

And then Satan still struck and made sure that a lecturer gave me an F where i even got a " D ". And my house is a no sorting house, so what kind of future was i gonna get if things continue like this, if you were in my shoes and you were 21 year old for a 5 year course?

So now you should understand why i am passionate for God, for HE SAVED ME AND NOW AND NOW I AM LIVING MY DREAMS, HAVING ALL THAT I WANTED AND LIFE IS VERY GOOD EVEN IF FUEL IS N1550 per litre.

And that is why i verily testify that no one can have a good life and sweet living without God.

All people would get is just a mere existence and a getting by which is why Nigerians and the world would always be living a life full of complainings and in the end regrets.

You problem was you lacked confidence and presence of the mind. You mind is always talking, it won't let you rest.

Secondly your concentration is not too good..

All can be corrected with steady practice..

You don't need God in academics.

Truth is that religion has made us feel too small, powerless and inferior.

You may even be a product of religious up bringing.
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by sunsweet33: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Meteng:
At a point, others outside will suffer too when he’s done with his parents

Exactly. Reason why I avoid my aunties children. Too rough and spoiled.

They will be scattering everywhere and the parents will just be sitting there looking. Nawao

The funny thing is that these same aunties were the ones reporting me for minor things when I was small. But for their own children, anything goes!

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by vdestro: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2023
LikeAking:

You problem was you lacked confidence and presence of the mind. You mind is always talking, it won't let you rest.

Secondly your concentration is not too good..

All can be corrected with steady practice..

You don't need God in academics.

Truth is that religion has made us feel too small, powerless and inferior.

You may even be a product of religious up bringing.

That is what you wish it to be so that you can tell yourself that it is not your fault. You will still remain the poor, frustrated and miserable failure you already are after all you have done all these yet you still remain as you are.

If you are still alive let us see whether you would still make it inspite of all your efforts.
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by LikeAking: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
vdestro:

That is what you wish it to be so that you can tell yourself that it is not your fault. You will still remain the poor, frustrated and miserable failure you already are after all you have done all these yet you still remain as you are.

If you are still alive let us see whether you would still make it inspite of all your efforts.

It's obvious you are the miserable and poor person here. Your mindset is Soo daft..

Grow up, see the rubbish you just typed, don't lie you are poor and miserable...

With a very daft reasoning in life like this, I pity you.

Well dia is no need for dick measurements..life functions on principles.

If I render a good service, I will receive money in return, its just a principle.

As long as I do it right money will come.

As for making it, I don't know the mile stone you want to use to equate that, but I am ready to show you some of my achievements now..

I hope that will make u understand life better.

Going about wishing people evil, is what your religion taught you.

You know why I will Never follow your religion now.. You guys are so immature, wicked hearted and daft.
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by Lance008(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Truth be told
No bragging
I had tv in my room and game while growing up but I was in js1 that didn't stop me becoming the best among my peers
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by vdestro: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2023
LikeAking:

It's obvious you are the miserable and poor person here. Your mindset is Soo daft....

Says the one bitterly complsining, looking for money, babalawo and all upanda. grin cheesy grin
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by LikeAking: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
vdestro:

Says the one bitterly complsining, looking for money, babalawo and all upanda. grin cheesy grin

Stop been daft...
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by SideshowBob: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
This is sad.
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by SideshowBob: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
The parents have to inculcate some form of discipline in him.
Re: What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child by SideshowBob: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2023
Omo odun marun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.