Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? (7128 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2023
papagiddy:
I discovered .....most Muslims don't many things about Islam or something written in the Quran
Of cause they don't. Reason being that Islam is based on a foundation of lies and deceit as a standard narrative and basis for the Religion. Secondly, Muslims rarely ask Questions about their Islam.

These are the problems!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 5:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Explore2xmore:
It's your book and should first apply to you. Why did you give an arabic name when that isn't how you and your book recognise him.

It's been a lengthy waste of time; glad you now know some truths though you will not accept.

Bye

So that you won't think I speak for Solomon Ghandi!
LOL!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 5:44am On Aug 07, 2023
4islam:

Quran was revealed into the heart of a man and it's accurate descriptions of everything is perfect especially for something written thousands of years ago. For thousands of years we have been memorizing so it stays in our heart so if there was changes many others who knows it would state the authentic one (how many chapters of the Bible do you know by heart?).

If we start talking about Christianity we won't finish and I can't waste my time.

Glory be to God who has been guiding His final book.
What we are saying is that just like according to you, if the Qur'an was dictated by God Himself, we wouldn't have found it so many errors and descripancies that has to be defended by human beings.

God should at least know that women's reproductive fluids do not emanate from her backbone and the sun doesn't set in murky waters and Solomon wouldn't have died for Almost a year with no one in his palace knowing and Jesus wasn't crucified....
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by 4islam: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2023
TenQ:

What we are saying is that just like according to you, if the Qur'an was dictated by God Himself, we wouldn't have found it so many errors and descripancies that has to be defended by human beings.

God should at least know that women's reproductive fluids do not emanate from her backbone and the sun doesn't set in murky waters and Solomon wouldn't have died for Almost a year with no one in his palace knowing and Jesus wasn't crucified....

Lols did mention female fluid And Sun's setting or rising, God stated how the person in the story saw it (POV). The same chapter mentioned sun rising over people and sun rising and setting right and left a cave.

For the death of Sulaiman, did Quran mention the length

Keep lying to yourself. You aren't the first and won't be the last.

We follow the religion of Ibrahim and we believe in what was revealed to other prophets before Muhammed (Pbut).
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by 4islam: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Why don't you tell us about God, Jesus, Christianity and salvation?? grin
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2023
4islam:

Lols did mention female fluid And Sun's setting or rising, God stated how the person in the story saw it (POV). The same chapter mentioned sun rising over people and sun rising and setting right and left a cave.

For the death of Sulaiman, did Quran mention the length

Keep lying to yourself. You aren't the first and won't be the last.

We follow the religion of Ibrahim and we believe in what was revealed to other prophets before Muhammed (Pbut).
You don't even know Abraham :
If you think you know Abraham, who is Israel your Quran speak about?

About Suleiman, your Islamic books explained in detail that Sulayman died for Almost ONE WHOLE YEAR and no one noticed it.
1. Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 34:14
2. Tafsir Ibn ‘Abbâs Qur'an 34:14
3. Tafsir Al-Jalalayn Qur'an 34:14
These are your trusted scholars o!

About Zul-qarnain
According to your Qur'an :
1. Since Zul-qarnain found a people at the locality, he actually reached the locality not the boundary. What do you think made up the BOUNDARY of the locality?
2. the setting of the sun is alike almost everywhere in the world as FAR into the horizon so that his perception of the sun as going down into a spring of muddy water is senseless (as you cant see the water in the horizon to even determine its colour). Does commons sense tell one that he can see the colour of water as muddy and black at the HORIZON?
3. the locality being towards the west suggests that Zul-qarnain or Allah thinks that the sun sets towards the west. Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the sun set toward the West? (Note: this report was not by Zul-qarnain but by Allah and Allah should be outside the earth overlooking the solar system)
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2023
4islam:
Why don't you tell us about God, Jesus, Christianity and salvation?? grin

I have already done that for you

https://www.nairaland.com/7530442/gospel-explained-muslims

Read and ask me any Questions.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Deuteronomy 11:30
Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh?

The sun goeth down in the land of the Canaanites?

TenQ:

About Suleiman, your Islamic books explained in detail that Sulayman died for Almost ONE WHOLE YEAR and no one noticed it.

About Zul-qarnain
1. Since Zul-qarnain found a people at the locality, he actually reached the locality not the boundary. What do you think made up the BOUNDARY of the locality?
2. the setting of the sun is alike almost everywhere in the world as FAR into the horizon so that his perception of the sun as going down into a spring of muddy water is senseless (as you cant see the water in the horizon to even determine its colour). Does commons sense tell one that he can see the colour of water as muddy and black at the HORIZON?
3. the locality being towards the west suggests that Zul-qarnain or Allah thinks that the sun sets towards the west. Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the sun set toward the West? (Note: this report was not by Zul-qarnain but by Allah and Allah should be outside the earth overlooking the solar system)

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by 4islam: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2023
TenQ:

About Zul-qarnain

You people leave what God commanded and what Jesus clearly said and you believe you follow him.

Did Jesus name his followers christians? Did he tell you he is God or equal to Him? How about having images of living things? Bowing to God, washing body parts like hands, heads, legs and to teach others. Females covering head?

Where did Christmas or Dancing in churches instead of real worship come from? Where is the gospel of Jesus instead of gospels of men?

We cannot even compare. And like I said before channel your energy to learning your own religion instead of wanting islam to be like yours. cheesy

Quran of today is the same as 100years back to 500years back back to the Prophet. But the Bible won't be, so go challenge your leaders instead.

Ever heard of gospel of St Barnabas?

Shalom aleikum... (sounds islamic right) grin
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2023
This act is what please?
Leviticus 14:
49 To purify the house he is to take two birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop.
50 He shall kill one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot.
51 Then he is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, dip them into the blood of the dead bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times.
52 He shall purify the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn. 53 Then he is to release the live bird in the open fields outside the town. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.”

Bird killing, bird deeping and sprinkling
Nollywood is still a learner
TenQ:

Qur'an s it not true according to your religion that shooting stars are missiles thrown at the Jinn for eavesdropping the words of Allah in Heaven?

Shooting stars are massively big physical structures, shaitan (non physical being) and the Jinn is so small that shaitan can urinate in the noses of Muslims : does this not sound like a myth to you?

If it is not a myth, is it REAL occurence?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Deuteronomy 11:30
Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh?

The sun goeth down in the land of the Canaanites?

Please remove the comma so that you can read it as it pleases you.
LOL!

Allah should know better that Zul-qarnain meeting a people who live at the setting of the sun.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2023
4islam:

You people leave what God commanded and what Jesus clearly said and you believe you follow him.

Did Jesus name his followers christians? Did he tell you he is God or equal to Him? How about having images of living things? Bowing to God, washing body parts like hands, heads, legs and to teach others. Females covering head?

Where did Christmas or Dancing in churches instead of real worship come from? Where is the gospel of Jesus instead of gospels of men?

We cannot even compare. And like I said before channel your energy to learning your own religion instead of wanting islam to be like yours. cheesy

Quran of today is the same as 100years back to 500years back back to the Prophet. But the Bible won't be, so go challenge your leaders instead.

Ever heard of gospel of St Barnabas?

Shalom aleikum... (sounds islamic right) grin

Let me ask you:
Why do you Muslims kiss the black stone in worship?

You Muslims hate the truth. I showed you from your own booksthat your Qur'an is doctored. Please live with it.

Unfortunately, you came 700 years to late to Jesus this is exactly why Allah and you Muslims are confused about the death of Christ.

Let me ask you if you know :
How did someone else get crucified instead of Jesus? Can you tell me?

Are you Muslims not full of conjectures?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
This act is what please?
Leviticus 14:
49 To purify the house he is to take two birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop.
50 He shall kill one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot.
51 Then he is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, dip them into the blood of the dead bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times.
52 He shall purify the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn. 53 Then he is to release the live bird in the open fields outside the town. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.”

Bird killing, bird deeping and sprinkling
Nollywood is still a learner
When you spew ignorance shamelessly that you don't know the purpose of sacrifice as prescribed by God in the religion of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

Did God ask Abraham to sacrifice his son for Him? Is this Nollywood too?

And you claim you follow the Religion of Abraham! SMH!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by 4islam: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2023
TenQ:

I have already done that for you

https://www.nairaland.com/7530442/gospel-explained-muslims

Read and ask me any Questions.

Your first paragraph made me stop reading. Quote where in the Bible that Jesus said he was sent to the world or rule over the world? Or you know better than Jesus who clearly said he was sent to the children of Israel? Your God is one? He who sent me is greater than the messanger?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2023
4islam:

Your first paragraph made me stop reading. Quote where in the Bible that Jesus said he was sent to the world or rule over the world? Or you know better than Jesus who clearly said he was sent to the children of Israel? Your God is one? He who sent me is greater than the messanger?
Stopped reading at the first paragraph!?

I am not surprised!
Like a mule carrying a whole library on its back BUT knowledge eludes it as the brute won't read!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by 4islam: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2023
TenQ:

Let me ask you:
Why do you Muslims kiss the black stone in worship?

You Muslims hate the truth. I showed you from your own booksthat your Qur'an is doctored. Please live with it.

Unfortunately, you came 700 years to late to Jesus this is exactly why Allah and you Muslims are confused about the death of Christ.

Let me ask you if you know :
How did someone else get crucified instead of Jesus? Can you tell me?

Are you Muslims not full of conjectures?

Like I said you ain't the first to be asking or saying these things..God gave you your reply in the Quran so go continue your search about how someone got crucified.

Many who Kiss the black stone do it as gesture or admiration nothing about worship.

Clarify the things I mentioned oga. Don't run from it...
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2023
It is as written in your Bible. KJV
Let's see another. Same verse.

30 As you know, these mountains are across the Jordan, westward, toward the setting sun, near the great trees of Moreh, in the territory of those Canaanites living in the Arabah in the vicinity of Gilgal. (NIV)

The Mountains are towards the setting sun? The setting sun is at a fixed location in the territory of the Canaanites living in the Arabah?

Explain please.
TenQ:

Please remove the comma so that you can read it as it pleases you.
LOL!

Allah should know better that Zul-qarnain meeting a people who live at the setting of the sun.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2023
You know blood is good media for pathogens growth or you are ignorant of this?

Did Abraham sacrifice his son? Therein is the difference.
TenQ:

When you spew ignorance shamelessly that you don't know the purpose of sacrifice as prescribed by God in the religion of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

Did God ask Abraham to sacrifice his son for Him? Is this Nollywood too?

And you claim you follow the Religion of Abraham! SMH!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2023
4islam:

Like I said you ain't the first to be asking or saying these things..God gave you your reply in the Quran so go continue your search about how someone got crucified.

Many who Kiss the black stone do it as gesture or admiration nothing about worship.

Clarify the things I mentioned oga. Don't run from it...
What reply?
Is kissing the black stone not because it will erase your sin and admit you to paradise?

Don't you Muslims pray towards the black stone of the idolaters of Mecca?

Is the black stone not that which is worshiped by the idolaters before Mohammed?

Did Jesus name his followers christians?
No He didn't for he did not come to set up a religion but a relationship with His Father in Heaven. People gave the derogatory name Christians to people who call God their Father.
Acts 11:26:
"and when he had found him, he brought him unto An´ti-och. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in An´ti-och."

Did he tell you he is God or equal to Him?
Jesus mission wasn't to advertise Himself as God even though He is.

John 10:30-31:
"I and my Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."

John 5:18:
"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."

Phil 2:6-7:
"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

Col 1:15-17:
"Who is the image of the invisible God , the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

John 14:8-9:
"Philip said to him, Lord, show us the Father, and it suffises us. Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father?"

How about having images of living things?
Anyone who kisses or bows before any object as an act of spiritual worship is an idolater!

Bowing to God, washing body parts like hands, heads, legs and to teach others. Females covering head?
Within public worship a woman is expected to cover her head as a sign that she is under the authority of her husband.
1Cor 11:5:
"But every woman that prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven."

Is kissing the black stone not because it will erase your sin and admit you to paradise?

Is the black stone not that which is worshiped by the idolaters before Mohammed?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
You know blood is good media for pathogens growth or you are ignorant of this?

Did Abraham sacrifice his son? Therein is the difference.
Did Abraham sacrifice a Ram as an act of worship? It is pathogens he was cultivating!
SMH!

You can see clearly that you know NOTHING about the Religion of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I ask you again, who is Israel?
You can't know...!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
It is as written in your Bible.
Let's see another. Same verse.

30 As you know, these mountains are across the Jordan, westward, toward the setting sun, near the great trees of Moreh, in the territory of those Canaanites living in the Arabah in the vicinity of Gilgal.

The Mountains are towards the setting sun? The setting sun is at a fixed location in the territory of the Canaanites living in the Arabah?

Explain please.
You explain!
As your royal Abdul sees not
towards the setting sun
but
at the setting sun!

Even the human written Bible exceeds your Quran by light years.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2023
*He shall purify the house with the bird’s blood.

Isaac is the other name for Yakub a.s

[quote author=TenQ post=124941883]
Did Abraham sacrifice a Ram as an act of worship? It is pathogens he was cultivating!
SMH!

You can see clearly that you know NOTHING about the Religion of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I ask you again, who is Israel?
You can't know...!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jesus did not name them Christians but they were given the derogatory name and have taken to it?

Odiegwu!

TenQ:

What reply?

Did Jesus name his followers christians?
No He didn't for he did not come to set up a religion but a relationship with His Father in Heaven. People gave the derogatory name Christians to people who call God their Father.
Acts 11:26:
"and when he had found him, he brought him unto An´ti-och. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in An´ti-och."

Did he tell you he is God or equal to Him?
Jesus mission wasn't to advertise Himself as God even though He is.

John 10:30-31:
"I and my Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."

John 5:18:
"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."

Phil 2:6-7:
"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

Col 1:15-17:
"Who is the image of the invisible God , the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

John 14:8-9:
"Philip said to him, Lord, show us the Father, and it suffises us. Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father?"

How about having images of living things?
Anyone who kisses or bows before any object as an act of spiritual worship is an idolater!

Bowing to God, washing body parts like hands, heads, legs and to teach others. Females covering head?
Within public worship a woman is expected to cover her head as a sign that she is under the authority of her husband.
1Cor 11:5:
"But every woman that prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven."

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
So which version is correct? The KJV or NIV in an ever evolving bible?

Upgrade ever! Ridiculous!

TenQ:

You explain!
As your royal Abdul sees not
towards the setting sun
but
at the setting sun!

Even the human written Bible exceeds your Quran by light years.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
*He shall purify the house with the bird’s blood.

Isaac is the other name for Yakub a.s

You said:
"Isaac is the other name for Yakub a.s"!?

You fall my hand Abdul. Seriously ehn!

This was why Allah told you to ask us the people of the book when you are confused about God!

Let me educate you sir:
Isaac is NOT Yakub. Isaac is the Father of Yakub.

The question I asked is:

Who is Israel in the Qur'an?
Wasn't he mentioned by Allah in the Quran?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
So which version is correct? The KJV or NIV in an ever evolving bible?

Upgrade ever! Ridiculous!

You haven't upgraded from the low level attack from Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik.

Which of these Qur'an is not Qur'an?

Sahih International
Pickthall
Yusuf Ali
Muhsin Khan
Shakir
Dr. Mustafa Khattab
Saheeh International
Abdul Haleem
Abdullah Yusuf Ali
Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan

Do you need more?
You don't even know that there are up to 70 English translation of the Qur'an?

Okay Abdul,
Which one of these is the true Arabic Qur'an

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah

Do you need more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHG8SxmO6xk&pp=ygUXRGlmZmVyZW50IEFyYWJpYyBRdXInYW4%3D

A longer version if you have the patience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoMB8nJWmw&t=66s&pp=ygUXRGlmZmVyZW50IEFyYWJpYyBRdXInYW4%3D
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obviously that was a typo. Was resonding to you question on Israel isn't it.
TenQ:

You said:
"Isaac is the other name for Yakub a.s"!?

You fall my hand Abdul. Seriously ehn!

This was why Allah told you to ask us the people of the book when you are confused about God!

Let me educate you sir:
Isaac is NOT Yakub. Isaac is the Father of Yakub.

The question I asked is:

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Obviously that was a typo. Was resonding to you question on Israel isn't it.
No problem. Any one can make typo error.

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Jesus did not name them Christians but they were given the derogatory name and have taken to it?

Odiegwu!

Exactly, because God never gave a name to ANY religion.

What is the name of the Religion of Abraham or Moses?

Do you know it?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
I notice your interest in learning Arabic. When you are done ask your question.

Translations of the meaning is not the same as the language.

TenQ:

You haven't upgraded from the low level attack from Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik.

Which of these Qur'an is not Qur'an?

Sahih International
Pickthall
Yusuf Ali
Muhsin Khan
Shakir
Dr. Mustafa Khattab
Saheeh International
Abdul Haleem
Abdullah Yusuf Ali
Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan

Do you need more?
You don't even know that there are up to 70 English translation of the Qur'an?

Okay Abdul,

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah

Do you need more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHG8SxmO6xk&pp=ygUXRGlmZmVyZW50IEFyYWJpYyBRdXInYW4%3D

A longer version if you have the patience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoMB8nJWmw&t=66s&pp=ygUXRGlmZmVyZW50IEFyYWJpYyBRdXInYW4%3D

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Also a variation assumes one main or central process, theme, or ideology that remains the same.

A difference isolates and emphasises a distinct change.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
I notice your interest in learning Arabic. When you are done ask your question.

Translations of the meaning is not the same as the language.

Are you caught in your own web of deceit!?

When it is the Quran, it is translation
BUT
When it is the Bible it is NO translation!

But then I ask the question :
Which one of these Arabic Qur'an was revealed to Mohammed

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah

Do you need more as they are a minimum of 17 but some people claim they are up to 26?

I am waiting!

On a serious note, Let us stop this thread. It is boring as it is.
I will certainly invite you when I make another post about Islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? / Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) / Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.