Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator (6401 Views)

Agnosticism / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / What's The Difference Between A Religious Answer And A Scientific Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, finally. A brave agnostic answers. Hallelujah praise thy Noodly Limbs, the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. I bless your Holy Pasta.
Whoa!
Please don't be annoyed. Let me digest this breakthrough in this discourse. Lemme take a breath…

What's the bravery talk for ? I just saw your mention

If you want to take this as a joking session, I will ignore you
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Again, I never mentioned aliens. Dammit!
Answer the question
So why are you mentioning dragons and other things?
Stick to the god debate. You are avoiding the alien analogy because your logic will collapse there
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I asked you a simple question but you like many agnostics here dodge bullets.
HAVE YOU SEEN A FOSSIL BEFORE? Whether live or pictures.
If you don't know what it is, you can always Google

You see what i mean?

The Bible never talked about FOSSIL so anything could be escalated after secretly planting it but whatever creature they talk about since we can't see it now then we can't use what was escalated to judge because humans are capable of anything as in anything! cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, again. I never mentioned aliens. In fact, I'm not interested in them.
I SIMPLY ASKED IF THERE IS A RED DRAGON, OR A BIRD, HOVERING OVER YOUR HEAD.
Why is this question evoking severe deflection antics from agnostics? undecided
does your dragon analogy also apply to aliens and warmholes?

I want to know
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I meant a dog, not birds. Check the original post, I have corrected it.
That's what happens when one multitasks

So can you show me how a goat turned into a dog? smiley
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
triplechoice:

What's the bravery talk for ? I just saw your mention

If you want to take this as a joking session, I will ignore you
No bro. Not joking. You won't understand. I have asked many agnostics that simple question, but I dont get an answer. You're the first to do that.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

No bro. Not joking. You won't understand. I have asked many agnostics that simple question, but I dont get an answer. You're the first to do that.
You are making it seem like a joke. You asking faulty analogical questions and then you want to choose where your analogy apply.

If you sk me about dragons, then you analogy should alps apply to aliens.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
Stick to the god debate. You are avoiding the alien analogy because your logic will collapse there
Some theists worship dragon as “god”.
That’s why i said you lack what “god” means.

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
We can argue about aliens later. But now I'm all about that simple question. A dragon isn't an alien, so I wondered at how you connected them

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

We can argue about aliens later. But now I'm all about that simple question. A dragon isn't an alien, so I wondered at how you connected them
I will answer you questions if you agree that your dragon analogy applies to aliens as well..

You don't get to choose where to apply the analogy.

Does your analogy also apply to aliens? Yes or no
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

So now we have gotten somewhere. I thank you dear TripleChoice for such bravado on breaking out of your agnostic 'shell' and embracing reality.
And no, I dont see any flying dragons, hovering over my head. Or anything at all on my head.
So may I ask, how did u come to such a conclusion that there's nothing hovering over you? Forgive my inquisitive nature

You were the one who claimed a dragon is hovering over my head which I can't see.

So you should know what to do first
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

a creator is not a dragon. I don't see how they connect.

This is why your question does not make sense to me. Same way dragons are not aliens

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
triplechoice:

You were the one who claimed a dragon is hovering over my head which I can't see.
Immaterial dragon wink
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
A creator too is not a “god”.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
You are making it seem like a joke. You asking faulty analogical questions and then you want to choose where your analogy apply.

If you sk me about dragons, then you analogy should alps apply to aliens.
How do dragons and aliens connect?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

How do dragons and aliens connect?
same way a creator and a hovering dragon connects to you.

Can't you see the flaw in your analogy?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
same way a creator and a hovering dragon connects to you.

Can't you see the flaw in your analogy?
This is illiteracy. Don’t you know what “creator” means?
Is “creator” a name?

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
I will answer you questions if you agree that your dragon analogy applies to aliens as well..

You don't get to choose where to apply the analogy.

Does your analogy also apply to aliens? Yes or no
No. It doesn't apply to aliens. And I never mentioned aliens, you did.
And no, I'm not trying to choose where my analogy applies. I just asked a simple yes or no question. We haven't even gone from point A to B.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

And no, I'm not trying to choose where my analogy applies. I just asked a simple yes or no question. We haven't even gone from point A to B.
Most Agnostics are theists sympathisers.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

But you are mentioning dragons, where did I mention dragons myself.
The topic is creator, how did you smuggle dragons into it and you don't Want me to smuggle aliens? 😁

Try to make analogies that make sense so you don't get caught up
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
triplechoice:

So you should know what to do first
Lol. I simply asked you if you see any dragons. How does that translate to claiming a dragon is hovering over you? grin
Its a simple question which (for some reason) agnostics find that uncomfortable.
But now u have answered, I asked a rejoinder. Please do answer that.
We are getting somewhere wink
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:

This is why your question does not make sense to me. Same way dragons are not aliens
Good. Its a simple question, whether it makes sense or not is irrelevant. Please do answer it if you can. Thank you grin
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. I simply asked you if you see any dragons. How does that translate to claiming a dragon is hovering over you? grin
Its a simple question which (for some reason) agnostics find that uncomfortable.
But now u have answered, I asked a rejoinder. Please do answer that.
We are getting somewhere wink

When did I announce to you a dragon is flying over my head for you to question me over it?

Answer me

And why are you asking me what you say you can't see yourself?

Does that make sense to you?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good. Its a simple question, whether it makes sense or not is irrelevant. Please do answer it if you can. Thank you grin
So can we stick to the god debate? Do derail it with Martian dragons and indigo borrowing bird analogy.
They don't make any sense
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
triplechoice:

When did I announce to you a dragon is flying over my head for you to question me over it?

Answer me

And why are you asking me what you say you can't see yourself?

Does that make sense to you?
he just keeps asking stupid questions.
I don't even know how these questions are going to provide evidence for or against a creator.
And he can't even see the ridiculousness of the question
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
So can we stick to the god debate? Do derail it with Martian dragons and indigo borrowing bird analogy.
They don't make any sense

Leave him. I know where's heading to . I have met his type before
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yall will eventually see the folly in agnosticism.

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
triplechoice:

Leave him. I know where's heading to . I have met his type before
he wants you to agree with him that there no evidence for it hence it does not exist. But that does not apply to the argument of a creator... Atheists sometimes cannot reason differently from theists.

Is it wrong in someone admitting that he doesn't know soemthing and then becoming neutral to it?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
It's wrong in someone admitting that he doesn't know soemthjng and then becoming neutral to
If you know something you won’t need to believe it.

Atheists don’t “believe” in god.

you no go school?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
he wants you to agree with him that there no evidence for it hence it does not exist. But that does not apply to the argument of a creator... Atheists sometimes cannot reason differently from theists.

It's wrong in someone admitting that he doesn't know soemthjng and then becoming neutral to it

I want to see how he is going to make me agree with him. I haven't announced any dragon to him, yet ,he wants me to talk about it
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by vdestro: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please go back and reread my posts. This time slowly, and before then, take your haldol.

Stop sniffing cocaine, you dont have anything to say.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Aemmyjah(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So can you show me how a goat turned into a dog? smiley

He has
In his own lab

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth / Who Is The Spirit Of Truth In The Holly Bible. / Inspirational Maxims (Anonymous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.