Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator (6396 Views)

Agnosticism / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / What's The Difference Between A Religious Answer And A Scientific Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59am On Aug 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He has
In his own lab

He's really stupid but when he's backing up his stupidity with documents of atheists claiming scientists he feels elevated.
How can someone be so certain in fossils simply because someone told him there were creatures evolved from something else? embarassed
But the same idiot will stand asking how Moses parted the red sea! undecided

Ọmọ if there's no creature evolving from another creature today that we can all see then he has no argument against Moses parting the red sea! smiley
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by elated177: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
jae, why did you wait till I had lost interest?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Aemmyjah(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He's really stupid but when he's backing up his stupidity with documents of atheists claiming scientists he feels elevated.
How can someone be so certain in fossils simply because someone told him there were creatures evolved from something else? embarassed
But the same idiot will stand asking how Moses parted the red sea! undecided

Ọmọ if there's no creature evolving from another creature today that we can all see then he has no argument against Moses parting the red sea! smiley

Abi o
Bones that are subject to deformity and decay is what he's using as evidence
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Abi o
Let him present a living creature that will turn into another living creature before everyone then we will all agree with his evolution theory in the absence of that there is no difference between what the Bible say and what he is saying all is about BELIEVING what we never saw! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Illiterate

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Workch:
same way a creator and a hovering dragon connects to you.

Can't you see the flaw in your analogy?
Did I say they are connected? I asked you a question, and you went on an overdrive
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Workch:
But you are mentioning dragons, where did I mention dragons myself.
The topic is creator, how did you smuggle dragons into it and you don't Want me to smuggle aliens? 😁

Try to make analogies that make sense so you don't get caught up
Lets make a deal. If I explain how my question fits in, would you explain yours?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
elated177:
jae, why did you wait till I had lost interest?
Nigga I don't know about but I'm a busy man. I manage to smuggle in time to get in here
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Abi o
Coming from a biologist, I now understand why they lament the poor quality of our graduates.
What deformity can you see in a fossil?
Are you even aware bones of animals that died millions of years ago can be reconstructed using all sorts of tech, from AI, genetics etc?

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Coming from a biologist, I now understand why they lament the poor quality of our graduates.
Are you even aware bones of animals that died millions of years ago can be reconstructed using all sorts of tech, from AI, genetics etc?

So you can't prove your evolution theory with living creatures unless we have to read what others told you shey?
Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Workch:
I will answer you questions if you agree that your dragon analogy applies to aliens as well..

You don't get to choose where to apply the analogy.

Does your analogy also apply to aliens? Yes or no
No.
You see how quickly and aptly I replied you? But you couldn't reply mine
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
triplechoice:

When did I announce to you a dragon is flying over my head for you to question me over it?

Answer me

And why are you asking me what you say you can't see yourself?

Does that make sense to you?
I just asked you a question. And y'all went haywire.
Someone asked, "Are you a Nigerian?" and you started accusing the person of all kinds of things.
I simply asked if you have a red dragon etc hovering over you, I haven't even explained the reason for the question and y'all agnostics are going ballistics

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Workch:
So can we stick to the god debate? Do derail it with Martian dragons and indigo borrowing bird analogy.
They don't make any sense
I simply asked a question bro. Its up to me to explain the correlation of the question, isn't it?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

I simply asked a question bro. Its up to me to explain the correlation of the question, isn't it?
Your question won't make sense to me until you explain it
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

No.
You see how quickly and aptly I replied you? But you couldn't reply mine
Because your question does not make sense to me. It has to make sense to me before I answer it
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lets make a deal. If I explain how my question fits in, would you explain yours?
yes, if you explain how it fits and aliens does not. I will answer
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

I just asked you a question. And y'all went haywire.
Someone asked, "Are you a Nigerian?" and you started accusing the person of all kinds of things.
I simply asked if you have a red dragon etc hovering over you, I haven't even explained the reason for the question and y'all agnostics are going ballistics

I know you will waste my time.

The questions about dragon doesn't make any sense in the contest of what is being discussed here, and I know you won't see it.

We are concerned about the real world itself and how it came about and not your imaginary dragon.

Nobody, except a mad man, would ask another person if they see a flying dragon over their head. Please I'm not calling you mad. I just want you to think of what you want to do.

Is it common to see that sort of thing?

Imagine somebody walking up to you to ask you about dragons

And if you manage to reply ,no

Then, he insist you prove why you can't see it . what nonsense!

Please be honest with yourself. How would you regard such a person, oga doctor?

You said you don't believe in flying dragons and not seen it before. If that's the case then ,both of us are in the same situation; I don't believe in such and never seen it too.

So why coming to ask me about it first instead of yourself since we are both in the same boat?

You don't know what you're doing.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Workch:
yes, if you explain how it fits and aliens does not. I will answer

He can't make any sense. He is just bluffing.

He wants to throw illusion at himself to confuse himself, not me .
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Aemmyjah(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is it from dead fossils you'll use to show evolution?
Why can't living organisms evolve into another?
Besides fossil testimony don't add up
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Is it from dead fossils you'll use to show evolution? Why can't living organisms evolve into another? Besides fossil testimony don't add up
His biology taught him how bones turned into a living creature! cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
Your question won't make sense to me until you explain it
Exactly. When you reply, then I explain the correlation, isnt it? But in this case, you went fidgety and didn't the question.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Is it from dead fossils you'll use to show evolution?
Why can't living organisms evolve into another?
Besides fossil testimony don't add up
How would one determine how ancestors of humans and animals look like if you don't examine and analyze fossils? Is it by examining your grandparent bones that we'll know?
And just so you know, living humans and animals evolve into living beings too.
Do I have to explain this to a 'biologist' too?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exactly. When you reply, then I explain the correlation, isnt it? But in this case, you went fidgety and didn't the question.
I can't answer a question that doesn't make sense.
That's why I want you to make it make sense
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
But the word “god” makes sense?

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Aemmyjah(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

How would one determine how ancestors of humans and animals look like if you don't examine and analyze fossils? Is it by examining your grandparent bones that we'll know?
And just so you know, living humans and animals evolve into living beings too.
Do I have to explain this to a 'biologist' too?

Illustrate the highlighted

Keep in mind that fossils are nit accurate neither do they support what scientists say is the origin of life according to geologists
Some fossils have been proven to be a scam and fabricated while others when discovered were given wide publicity but upon investigation, they did not support any missing link but the publicity was very little. An example is fossil Ida

Have a biologist not explained that to you too? cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
triplechoice:

I know you will waste my time.

The questions about god doesn't make any sense in the contest of what is being discussed here, and I know you won't see it.

We are concerned about the real world itself and how it came about and not your imaginary god.

Nobody, except a mad man, would ask another person if they see a flying god over their head. Please I'm not calling you mad. I just want you to think of what you want to do.

Is it common to see that sort of thing?

Imagine somebody walking up to you to ask you about gods

And if you manage to reply ,no

Then, he insist you prove why you can't see it . what nonsense!

Please be honest with yourself. How would you regard such a person, oga doctor?

The Dragon created the world.

The Sun is the result of the Dragon’s breath when They thought “This expanse We have created deserves to experience the sensation of existence”.
Then , the Dragon thought, “Let there be an object to provide light and warmth, to nourish the earth and also cause destruction” and They took a deep breath and exhaled such that the Sun emanated from the Dragon and there was light and warmth along with destruction.
The Book of Scales and Fire - Chapter 3:16

The day turned into night, the birds chirped at the sudden darkness, the crickets came to life in a cacophony of clicking sounds. The Dragon’s spirit came down on The Twins and declared them the good and the evil to balance out creation. Then the Expanse opened up and the spirit descended like a seven-headed dragon and a roar was heard in the celestial realms, “These are Our progenies, in whom We are well pleased”
The Book of Brimstones and Sapphires - Chapter 4:19

The fool says in his mind, there is no Dragon.
Psalm 101

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The Dragon created the world.

The Sun is the result of the Dragon’s breath when They thought “This expanse We have created deserves to experience the sensation of existence”.
Then , the Dragon thought, “Let there be an object to provide light and warmth, to nourish the earth and also cause destruction” and They took a deep breath and exhaled such that the Sun emanated from the Dragon and there was light and warmth along with destruction.
The Book of Scales and Fire - Chapter 3:16

The day turned into night, the birds chirped at the sudden darkness, the crickets came to life in a cacophony of clicking sounds. The Dragon’s spirit came down on The Twins and declared them the good and the evil to balance out creation. Then the Expanse opened up and the spirit descended like a seven-headed dragon and a roar was heard in the celestial realms, “These are Our progenies, in whom We are well pleased”
The Book of Brimstones and Sapphires - Chapter 4:19

The fool says in his mind, there is no Dragon.
Psalm 101

Why did you edit my comments to misrepresent me ? Where did I affirm any god before now?

Did you skip your medication or what ?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:

Just ignore him. He is in the habit of reacting to things he won't take the time to understand first.

And this is not the first time.

I already answered his question , but since then, no reasonable response from him other than noises and stupid conditions .
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
triplechoice:

Why did you edit my comments to misrepresent me ? Where did I affirm any god before now when the discussion is about Dragon?

Did I skip my medication or what ?

You’re agnostic about Dragon so I was supporting your position about how ridiculous god is. grin
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

You’re agnostic about Dragon so I was supporting your position about how ridiculous god is. grin

Keep your support to yourself. I don't need it.

Give it to the person who has asked a silly question.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
triplechoice:

Keep your support to yourself. I don't need it.

Give it to the person who has asked a silly question.

The question is not silly because there is no reason to take whatever anyone calls god to be anything more than nonsense. If you are agnostic about gods then it follows that you should also be agnostic about Jaeohoenix’s dragon.

If you say that Jaephoenix’s dragon is a silly idea and a nonstarter, then whatever you are agnostic about can be dismissed the same way. So, I changed dragon to god in your post.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. I simply asked you if you see any dragons. How does that translate to claiming a dragon is hovering over you? grin
Its a simple question which (for some reason) agnostics find that uncomfortable.
But now u have answered, I asked a rejoinder. Please do answer that.
We are getting somewhere wink

They think that calling nonsense “god” somehow exempts it from other ideas based on bullshit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Satanism or Christianity / Happy Father's Day / Why Do Atheists Come Here Since They Do Not Believe In Religion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.