Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator (6350 Views)

Agnosticism / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / What's The Difference Between A Religious Answer And A Scientific Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

To me, anyone that believes JWs are righteous is a sodomist. Take it or leave it

So can you prove sodomists are evil in any way when you're against God's word: Bible? cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Emusan:

It's actually unintelligent question.

I should answer a pointless question shocked shocked shocked shocked

If you have evidence what do you still want to TEST?

That shows you don't understand yourself.

Simple question…
Can we ascertain Moses actually parted the Red Sea? Yes or no. Please answer. I'm tired of you deflecting
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So who created them that way thousands of years before mankind discovered electricity?

My case has continue to hunt you but i'm not here to taunt you my guy so if you're not OK with my comments you can stop quoting me because i will continue to drag you towards the end you're scared of: EXISTENCE OF GOD! smiley
You really need basic science in your life. Do u know the evolution of birds? Do you know what a theropod is? Even if you skipped high school science, use Google
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by vdestro: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good. So how come your fellow Christian here Emusan said miracles are spiritual and thus can't be proven physically?

They speak from the limits of their knowledge. We all do.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So can you prove sodomists are evil in any way when you're against God's word: Bible? cheesy
I don't need to prove anything. All JWs are the real sodomists. The dictionary definition is wrong? Take it or leave it.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2023
vdestro:

They speak from the limits of their knowledge. We all do.
Ok. Please educate him
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by vdestro: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you skip your meds?
I’m really concerned about your mental health undecided

grin You cant take it back or change it. The records are very very clear. grin You dont have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Can we ascertain Moses actually parted the Red Sea? Yes or no.

jaephoenix:

You really need basic science in your life. Do u know the evolution of birds? Do you know what a theropod is? Even if you skipped high school science, use Google

Can you prove the highlighted by showing me where another creature evolved into a bird? cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by vdestro: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. Please educate him

I am content with educating you. grin
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I don't need to prove anything. All JWs are the real sodomists. The dictionary definition is wrong? Take it or leave it.
Bwahahahaha! cheesy
You've been cloned through Max's ideology! cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

How is that loaded? Just like somebody asking you if are in Lagos or not. Its either you are or aren't
nope, it's like someome asking if aliens exist or not without giving me an opportunity to say that I don't know hence I don't have an opinion.

Why don't you want me to wait for evidence for or against for aliens before making a knowledgeable conclusion
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I didn’t say anything about aliens, sir.
Lemme rephrase…
DO YOU SEE ANY RED DRAGONS HOVERING OVER YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW?
Its a simple question but its obviously giving you agnostics sleepless nights. I have asked you, Wilgrea, A001 and TripleChoice who are the noted agnostics here, but all I get is all flavors of dodge tactics.
CAN YALL PLEASE ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION! undecided
Do you see any alien before making it a possibility that they might exist?

Why must we work with your own dragon analogy?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Okay. Nice theory.
Lets be practical.
Now answer this...
Is there a dragon hovering above your head right now? Yes or no is the answer.

I cannot see any. So no.

Do you see one ?

Answer yes or no
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2023
triplechoice:

I cannot see any. So no.

Do you see one ?

Answer yes or no
Do you believe in god or not?

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2023
vdestro:

grin You cant take it back or change it. The records are very very clear. grin You dont have anything reasonable to say.
Please go back and reread my posts. This time slowly, and before then, take your haldol.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you prove the highlighted by showing me where another creature evolved into a bird? cheesy
I dont have that time but please read this…
https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/why-are-birds-the-only-surviving-dinosaurs.html#:~:text=Birds%20evolved%20from%20a%20group,about%20150%20million%20years%20old.
If you have a question, lemme know
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
nope, it's like someome asking if aliens exist or not without giving me an opportunity to say that I don't know hence I don't have an opinion.

Why don't you want me to wait for evidence for or against for aliens before making a knowledgeable conclusion
Bro, again. I never mentioned aliens. In fact, I'm not interested in them.
I SIMPLY ASKED IF THERE IS A RED DRAGON, OR A BIRD, HOVERING OVER YOUR HEAD.
Why is this question evoking severe deflection antics from agnostics? undecided

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Workch:
Do you see any alien before making it a possibility that they might exist?

Why must we work with your own dragon analogy?
Again, I never mentioned aliens. Dammit!
Answer the question

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2023
@Jaephoenix
I'm a liberal person who respect the opinion of others but when you come up to challenge what others believe then you should be able to prove what you believe too.

There's no science (sense) in believe that other creature turned into a bird when it's can't be verified through any testable means yet you're furiously arguing about Moses parting the red sea. So if you believe that it's possible for one creature to turn into a bird (which is impossible) you should be able to respect the believe of others no matter what they say! smiley
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2023
triplechoice:

I cannot see any. So no.

Do you see one ?

Answer yes or no
Oh, finally. A brave agnostic answers. Hallelujah praise thy Noodly Limbs, the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. I bless your Holy Pasta.
Whoa!
Please don't be annoyed. Let me digest this breakthrough in this discourse. Lemme take a breath…

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I dont have that time but please read this…
https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/why-are-birds-the-only-surviving-dinosaurs.html#:~:text=Birds%20evolved%20from%20a%20group,about%20150%20million%20years%20old.
If you have a question, lemme know

OK can you also read the Bible account and agree without criticizing?

I don't see any difference in what you're trying to do now if you're agitating over what was WRITTEN in the Bible as you can't show people how a creature turned into a bird but QUOTING what someone else told you! cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, finally. A brave agnostic answers. Hallelujah praise thy Noodly Limbs, the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. I bless your Holy Pasta.
Whoa!
Please don't be annoyed. Let me digest this breakthrough in this discourse. Lemme take a breath…
So now we have gotten somewhere. I thank you dear TripleChoice for such bravado on breaking out of your agnostic 'shell' and embracing reality.
And no, I dont see any flying dragons, hovering over my head. Or anything at all on my head.
So may I ask, how did u come to such a conclusion that there's nothing hovering over you? Forgive my inquisitive nature

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I dont see any flying dragons, hovering over my head. Or anything at all on my head.
So may I ask, how did u come to such a conclusion that there's nothing hovering over you? Forgive my inquisitive nature

How did you come to such a conclusion that a dog turned into a bird? cheesy
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@Jaephoenix
I'm a liberal person who respect the opinion of others but when you come up to challenge what others believe then you should be able to prove what you believe too.

There's no science (sense) in believe that other creature turned into a bird when it's can't be verified through any testable means yet you're furiously arguing about Moses parting the red sea. So if you believe that it's possible for one creature to turn into a bird (which is impossible) you should be able to respect the believe of others no matter what they say! smiley
There is a difference. The fossils of those creatures are very much around. Some are in museums all over the world except Africa where we don't believe them. And they have been studied extensively.
In the case of Moses, there's simply no evidence he parted the Red Sea or even existed for that matter
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK can you also read the Bible account and agree without criticizing?

I don't see any difference in what you're trying to do now if you're agitating over what was WRITTEN in the Bible as you can't show people how a creature turned into a bird but QUOTING what someone else told you! cheesy
Have you seen a fossil before?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
What the OP is saying makes more sense than outrightly condemning the idea of God since those criticizing also BELIEVE in things that are not proven with hard facts other than reading what was WRITTEN in books by other humans! wink
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How did you come to such a conclusion that a dog turned into a bird? cheesy
Here we go again.
Did you even read my link?
Did you read anything or hear me say anything about a dog?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
What the OP is saying makes more sense than outrightly condemning the idea of God since those criticizing also BELIEVE in things that are not proven with hard facts other than reading what was WRITTEN in books by other humans! wink
So how did they conclude that yahweh doesn’t exist, maybe we can use the same method for other gods?

Workch

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

There is a difference. The fossils of those creatures are very much around. Some are in museums all over the world except Africa where we don't believe them. And they have been studied extensively.
In the case of Moses, there's simply no evidence he parted the Red Sea or even existed for that matter

Ọmọ you're just been biased.
If you can't show me how a dog turned out to become a bird then forget it i'm not interested stories after all both are stories not what could be seen now! smiley
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Here we go again.
Did you even read my link?
Did you read anything or hear me say anything about a bird?

Ọmọ you typed:

"Evolution of birds"

So i'm not interested in any story books just show me where a dog turned into a bird simple. That's what EVOLUTION means not STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're just been biased.
If you can't show me how a dog turned out to become a bird then forget it i'm not interested stories after all both are stories not what could be seen now! smiley
I asked you a simple question but you like many agnostics here dodge bullets.
HAVE YOU SEEN A FOSSIL BEFORE? Whether live or pictures.
If you don't know what it is, you can always Google
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you typed:

"Evolution of birds"

So i'm not interested in any story books just show me where a dog turned into a bird simple. That's what EVOLUTION means not STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
I meant a dog, not birds. Check the original post, I have corrected it.
That's what happens when one multitasks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Doctrines Of White Garment Churches? / Can You Live Above Sin In This Present World? / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.