Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45389 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ufotunang: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Guy what about you how many ex have you had ? .. pretender πŸ™„
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Kajaard: 5:46am On Nov 29, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys

8000 bodycount? I doubt any women has slept with up to 8000 in one lifetime
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ojonugba2014(m): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Hmmmmm. Make I just dea observe my Virgin girlfriend tl we Mary next year. I no won disvirgin her yet to avoid story. Tl our wedding night next year,she must remain a virgin, if she is no longer a virgin,I wl not vex ,na to play along, na to Bleep her steady steady ND move on to another.

I am not a virgin though. Just one body count back then in school.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:
lol.. "Seal to cover toto".... grin grin grin grin... I rest my case
I know you will be surprised seeing those mentions when you came online. You might have even forgotten you made those posts 🀣 thread of four months 😁
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2023
ufotunang:
Guy what about you how many ex have you had ? .. pretender πŸ™„
None. I made it clear in my post. She didn't believe me so I had to give her my two sisters numbers for her to confirm. We broke up let's than two months after making this thread.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Some people are asking me how many exes I have too. I made it clear in my post. I've never had a girlfriend nor been in a relationship prior to meeting her. She didn't believe me so I had to give her my two sisters numbers for her to confirm. We broke up less than two months after making this thread. I even made a thread about it too
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by 7upnigeria: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2023
......just take your share and leave it for the next man...
Lol... After taking your share, then time to marry, u go to village and carry one holier than thou woman... Wahala..
Puss360:
So who will marry the ones you left after taking your share??
Coz to you they are not "Wife material" but you are? grin grin grin
Okay o...

ME:
The guys in town who are looking for town girls will marry them
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ufotunang: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:
None. I made it clear in my post. She didn't believe me so I had to give her my two sisters numbers for her to confirm. We broke up let's than two months after making this thread.
...as you say you had no ex ...as you said you were born in 1992....so at the age of 31 as you are now... you have not dated a girl before or had a girlfriend before ?
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

Criminal with 2 different account.

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Innobee99(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Even the village is tough now..Dem bleep pass city babes now
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ottersberger(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:
You both are not a virgin.. so what is bothering you...
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of frndship... Rubbish

It is called a fidelity check. I have a right to know what I'm buying into. You have expectations of a man, so does he.

No one owes you "friendship." If you want one, you have to come with the right attitude, which is to tell the damn truth, always.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

she is for the street , just cut your share and leave her to keep fooling her fish brain......

majority of Nigerian girls are useless , and runs gals codedly

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Flows001(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Uptheante:

How far my guy, make I disvirgin am for you
grin grin
No worry I sabi do am, na wedding night I wan run am.
Na my gold she be oo, E hard me to find a lady like her with everything I prayed for, she come still add virginity jara on top of every good quality wey she get again smiley
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Chuksfela1(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2023
talented321:
u wicked
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by trumpcoat(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Bros trust me if she cannot remember your question for now trust me you're not the only guy she's dating,infact she's not far from hook-up
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by shomutuski(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Why are you worried about the wrong thing? Who care about the BC or are you planning to marry her? A man born in 92 they come online solicit for advise, well I will ask you some questions

1. Is she fvcking you?
2. Is she worshiping your penis?
3. Are you enjoying the sex?

If its all yes forget about that one and keep drilling. you cannot marry her, she still they street. no let all this mumu for here make you miss free puss
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Chasito(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2023
That ur girlfriend na confirm ashawo, nothing u Wan tell me
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... Typical African men mentality...
Always ready to judge and crucify others(women), when they themselves have a cupboard full of Skeltons...
Why should you ask a woman about her previous sex life? Why?
Are you a virgin?
Is that what you consider before concluding that a person is of good character??
Rubbish..
No wonder most of you end up regretting your marriage at the end of your lives after "Managing" the marriage..
And u call yourself "Modern" as opposed to my "Archaic" life...

You're not wise one bit. Multiple body counts as a woman have adverse effects on your anatomy. Just like your moniker, the pussy becomes wide like angle 360. Huge hole that can't retain anything again. Me once I found your pussy is angle 360, I will dumb your dumb the East West road you call pussy ASAP.

A man can have 500 body counts and it won't change anything. But it will surely have adverse effects on a woman. That's what we are trying to say.
Na why many of una see single today.
Wide pussies everywhere like well.
So sad
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2023
delishpot:

World renowned pseudoscientist. You talked plenty nonsense. If it's in men's only nature to sleep around, how come are you all trying to lock women's vagina so much that they need permission to insert tampon?
Do you know that in some tribes women can marry multiple husbands? You sit in your village and assume that the world follows your rules. If men can't cope with cheating, whose fault is that? Take your report to God for software update. Who said women don't care when their hubbies or bf cheats? Are you sure you follow the news or local blogs at all? grin
It's a pity you didn't open your eyes very well to read my comment and digest it.
Meanwhile, this thread was in July, but you're commenting in November. Really you dey follow news wella grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by drlateef: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2023
talented321:

Very funny. By the way, where did you get your statistics from, National Bureau of Statistics or Statisense or where exactly?
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Spiff20(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2023
At 23 she's old. Some have lost count at 20
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Uptheante(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2023
Flows001:

grin grin
No worry I sabi do am, na wedding night I wan run am.
Na my gold she be oo, E hard me to find a lady like her with everything I prayed for, she come still add virginity jara on top of every good quality wey she get again smiley
Bro, you sure say this your babe still be virgin?
As in, do you check her hymen everyday to be sure she's still a virgin?
The reason why I dey talk like this be say she fit dey collect preeq everywhere, then come to pretend to you that she's still a virgin. On wedding night, she fit lie to you that she lost it through rape.
If you are very sure she's still a virgin, better marry her immediately & disvirgin her yourself before bad men cool come & deceive her & pound her kpekus mercilessly & leave you with leftover wide kpekus after all your patience & sacrifices for her.
If such happen, e go pain you so much grin
Never be so naive to trust any Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ReubenE(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
Very well then! I'll educate you and unleash a typical scenario I encountered.

Firstly, we all have to know that men are different from women. NATURE made us to have different orientations, mindset and generally men are wired differently. Now let's link it to relationship among we the contemporary youths. The truth is men find it hard to overlook cheating partner and I think it natural. (For a man to know another man is having access to his girl/woman is hard to bear) Believe me, I still wonder why girls don't really feel bothered when their man cheat on them, definitely you can see we're wired differently. Let's assume nature wired men to be polygamous, but that doesn't give us the yardstick to cheat or flirt around. But women on the other hand, may be seeing as making it abnormal or tabbo having multiple partners unlike how men does. We men are proud and value the efforts, resources we spend to marry a woman, more reason why we wanna be with someone that has not messed her body up recklessly. A lady having multiple partners may possibly affect and influence her characters and way of life as well.....( I have a personal situation like this) I had to terminate a relationship with toxic and manipulative and disrespectful lady due to the fact she's still living in her past.... Though i am not trying to stereotype it to other ladies.

Finally, there's a new research that a lady having sexual encounter with many men before getting married can be detrimental. I'll advise you read on this.

Cheers'
You did not say anything bro.

Even as a man, I followed your dialogue with the other poster to see what your submission would be, but trust me your submission is replete with conjectures and general statements having nothing to do with how dating many men affect behavioral patterns.

To your penultimate paragraph, a virgin and Infact anybody can be toxic, manipulative and disrespectful. It has nothing in particular to do with how man human beings one has dated, so again you did not draw any parallel and the logic upon which your argument is based on is seriously flawed
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ReubenE(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
Very well then! I'll educate you and unleash a typical scenario I encountered.

Firstly, we all have to know that men are different from women. NATURE made us to have different orientations, mindset and generally men are wired differently. Now let's link it to relationship among we the contemporary youths. The truth is men find it hard to overlook cheating partner and I think it natural. (For a man to know another man is having access to his girl/woman is hard to bear) Believe me, I still wonder why girls don't really feel bothered when their man cheat on them, definitely you can see we're wired differently. Let's assume nature wired men to be polygamous, but that doesn't give us the yardstick to cheat or flirt around. But women on the other hand, may be seeing as making it abnormal or tabbo having multiple partners unlike how men does. We men are proud and value the efforts, resources we spend to marry a woman, more reason why we wanna be with someone that has not messed her body up recklessly. A lady having multiple partners may possibly affect and influence her characters and way of life as well.....( I have a personal situation like this) I had to terminate a relationship with toxic and manipulative and disrespectful lady due to the fact she's still living in her past.... Though i am not trying to stereotype it to other ladies.

Finally, there's a new research that a lady having sexual encounter with many men before getting married can be detrimental. I'll advise you read on this.

Cheers'
You did not say anything bro.

Even as a man, I followed your dialogue with the other poster to see what your submission would be, but trust me your submission is replete with conjectures and general statements having nothing to do with how dating many men affect behavioral patterns.

To your penultimate paragraph, a virgin and Infact anybody can be toxic, manipulative and disrespectful. It has nothing in particular to do with how man human beings one has dated, so again you did not draw any parallel and the logic upon which your argument is based on is seriously flawed.

Infact, it is weak men that go about asking for how many men a woman has dated especially when you know she is not a virgin. That is just a feel good question with really no sense behind it as she can practically give any answer as the correct answer.
Real men don't ask a woman if she has a guy or if she is married or how many she has slept with. You go ahead and do your own thing and let her decide if she has a guy or not
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

You're not wise one bit. Multiple body counts as a woman have adverse effects on your anatomy. Just like your moniker, the pussy becomes wide like angle 360. Huge hole that can't retain anything again. Me once I found your pussy is angle 360, I will dumb your dumb the East West road you call pussy ASAP.

A man can have 500 body counts and it won't change anything. But it will surely have adverse effects on a woman. That's what we are trying to say.
Na why many of una see single today.
[/b]Wide pussies everywhere like well.[b]
So sad
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
And na community rod Una dey carry waka upandan...
So sad too...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2023
ottersberger:

It is called a fidelity check. I have a right to know what I'm buying into. You have expectations of a man, so does he.

No one owes you "friendship." If you want one, you have to come with the right attitude, which is to tell the damn truth, always.
Will the man be also ready to succumb to "Fidelity Check" from the woman? After all she has a right to know what she is accepting...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I know you will be surprised seeing those mentions when you came online. You might have even forgotten you made those posts 🀣 thread of four months 😁
Noo.. no matter what I write, I still stand on my word .... So even if what I said 20yrs ago, looking back, I'll still stand on my opinion until proven otherwise ... Lol
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2023
Usefulsense:

Guys are interested in having value for the money they spent. That's the reason for asking.

Imagine paying the price of a brand new car for a fairly or roughly used one. There is something called depreciation in Accounting.
Value for the money spent abi?? U see why I keep saying a woman should be financially independent before marriage? When a woman has her own source of income, a man cannot come from one corner and say "Value for his money spent on her head.."
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2023
RedAlert08:

High body counts leads to high penile mileage.

High penile mileage means the vagina has been overworked.

Why should I be the one to keep an overworked vagina?

Why me?

Why not your brother?
So now what is Ur quote on high peniis usage?? Since you are well versed in the issue of the Vag
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2023
EBEk101:

Me I won’t even ask, I would just stylishly lie about some naughty stuffs when u r very comfortable around me enough to let loss of ur past
If you talk the one wey shock me reach my sparrow, from that day on nah only u dey that relationship
Nah to just dey bleep u dey go till I find someone with lesser body count….. nonsense and ingredients
So what makes you think I will say I have bleeped 100 guys.. lol . I'll just say only one guy with big rod....
Shey u sef wan to use lies and dishonesty to build a relationship, me sef will follow Ur footsteps
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Prettylima(f): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2023
talented321:

Capping cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.