Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45410 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dennisochampa: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
You both are not a virgin.. so what is bothering you...
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of frndship... Rubbish
.... If no be say na my last money I Wan take play sporty bet so... I for dash you 10k..
.i wonder wetin the oga Wan use ex information do

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Neoteny7: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys

This is genocide grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by chiefolododo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts seriously?
seriously?
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dennisochampa: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
This same girl... I'm sure if she ask you how many cars or houses you have at your age... U go begin speak in tongues..
Oga leave ex matter and face your relationship.... If she makes you happy,she's fertile and doesn't have hiv.... Marry her... No other thing. Matters
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by smasher1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:

Yaay! Ha!
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Philosopher1979: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wizywiz:
@op that one small na....few weeks back a girl of 20+ told me she's had 4 abortions for 3 different guys and currently has 7 guys she sleeps with for money......cold catch me.... imagine how many she has slept with and how many she will add to her numbers before she gets to 23.

And someone will wife this kind of girl. Na wa
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Adewale1603(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
People just like to generalize things. There are still disciplined, godly, holy decent and well-behaved girls in our society. It's just that they are scarce and few and limited. Doesn't mean they don't exist. There are still virgins out there and ladies with fewer body counts. With all the social media stuffs and trends and indecent dresses and dressings. Some ladies will still never dress half naked and indecently, they don't even feel comfortable in exposing there body and others.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by KillahPriest: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin
there are some things we shouldn't bother ourselves with sometimes when it comes to love. Enjoy the now, enjoy the love. Are you interested in getting married tomorrow ? Enjoy whatever you have now and if you have any reason to seriously doubt her movement tomorrow, feel free to call it off. See, nobody is perfect in this life including me and you. She might have been led astray by sweet talk or peer pressure then finally realized herself and met you, she might also just be joking but the most important thing is to enjoy your happiness with her now. Your parents forgave each other of many things you yourself don't even know of. Love the girl unconditionally

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Teeneyo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
U never ready oooo
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Konjiboii: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Your own better ,what about the one when tell me say she go swallow my akamu, when I think say na exclusive treatment, amoye she dey derive pleasure swallow all her exes akamu. I no even bother ask her body count because I no wan hear say she beat me for number of bodies.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by QuestionMark910: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of friendship... Rubbish

I support you. All these guys forming saint. They want to knack. Dem dey prouding for them body count. But them no want make girls dey count too. Rubbish upon rubbish

1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
if u plan to take her seriously u better be. She need to tell u about her dating history just to know how far u don waka. Lol

u don't want too much baggage. undecided
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Fearyourcreator: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of frndship... Rubbish
Cus all the men she slept with deposited a part of their DNA with her... So pikin she go born go carry the characters of the number of men she has slept with

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by doneback04: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

That girl has more experience on men that you do, she would drain you and move on, calling you babe doesn't mean she is deep serious with the relationship
for her to have several guys at 23year should tell you how experience she is in dating and she doesn't give a Bleep if anything happens to the relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by walozanga(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
post=124704346:
By the way Goalnaldo, How many girls have you slept with at the age of 31?
Lets be fair......
For a 23 years old to 4get? Guy stop asking the wrong question.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MrBroke(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
E no mean. Enjoy your turn, if e no work out then e no work. No go dey do love love.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by doneback04: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:

You are joking those village girls that are fucking inside village Bush,
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by RhodaNelly: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wetin carry you OP to go dey ask question wey you know say the answer fit make you create thread for nairaland?
I mean why ask a question you wouldn't be able to deal with the response?

What do you want us to tell you now? You got the answer you were hoping to deal so deal with it. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
She has been passed around too many times
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Boo3nity(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:

No vex, na Kenya, Zimbabwe or Tanzania you dey live?
Easy dey drop body count here na.
Kai.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by warrifinest1985: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Goalnaldo post=124704281]Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by bigman001(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me
PS; I'm not a virgin

Afterall she is trying to be real and not pretend about it, mind you ,no be only you they bleep the babe presently, at such age they still tend to enjoy as many gbola as possible? my advice to you, find a more matured girl that really knows what she wants, as for you 23 years old babe she still have many years of serious knacking ahead to do before she can now decide to slow down and think of her future, probably in the next 6 to 8 years she go relax small grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Kavod: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

U 're joking right?
MTCHEEEW I DOUBT ANY GIRL HAS UP TO 3000 BODY COUNTS.... THAT'S I DONT WANNA KNOW IF SHE IS 100 YEARS OLD... HE EVEN SAID 8000 HMMMN
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MrDoGood(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Respect her decision.

She choose to totally forget about her ex. It might be 1,2 who knows? But she has chosen to forget about them and don't want to talk about it.

So, no wake dead wounds

Brother, don't remind her about her scars.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Incognito9: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Op

You mean your girlfriend don't know her body count

😏
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by fof1: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
PS; I'm not a virgin

She is Testing You,Pls.. Let it not Bother You.She was Joking...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by fof1: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
PS; I'm not a virgin

She is Testing You,Pls.. Let it not Bother You.She was Joking.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by 12345baba(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Hahaha
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by TonyCoaL01(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Okay Op. Could you please dm Israel DMW for counseling?
Na only him fit tell you fact!
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Anashe: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
How did a f***king July post make it to the front page??
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by samwash(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
I just find this irritating, even the op can't count how many girls he has laid with.
Una go dey ask some questions as if you self na saint .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Things Men Must Know In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.