Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Are Physical Attributes So Important? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Physical Attributes So Important? (15708 Views)

Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / 6 Attributes Of A Godly Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dshocker:

Where is your baby daddy?

Ex-husband, remarried.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

What is your tribe?

Yoruba
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
crismark:

Audio doing well

I can feed your whole family for a year with what I make in a month, akushe
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
BePrepared:

I like your humor

But to be sincere u seem a foolish person

First he is a Muslim

...second wife

Oponu
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by EmperorFred: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:
I need sensible contributions please, no trolls.

I met a man recently who likes me a lot, maybe even love sef. He’s really serious and he wants to marry me but I’m not really feeling the whole thing for a few reasons.

He’s probably a dream come true for some women, rich, caring, generous and there is a possibility of him becoming a king in some years (which I'm not really a fan of, royal families, royal issues). But my issue is that he has a wife already but they don’t have kids (the issue is from the wife) and he wants to marry me as second wife because he does not want to continue waiting after 10 years of marriage. And I know he would give me the world if I have kids with him.

My main problem is attraction, it is not there. He has a small stature and I’m naturally drawn to tall guys. I’m taller than he is and I just can’t get over that.
I know I would enjoy the relationship but I feel like I’m always going to be feeling like I settled. Please note, I’m a single mother of 2 in my early 30s and I’m not doing bad financially too. He’s been begging to be intimate and I’ve been responding with a firm No. I’m not interested in starting what I cannot finish. I know if I give in, I would grow to love him because he's actually a nice person but....

I told him No firmly last night that it can't work between us but this man has been relentless, I’m just wondering if I'm not making a mistake...

No insults please, sensible inputs. Thanks
You need a young man to hit it good for you babe. Send a DM
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by otherway: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

I met a man recently who likes me a lot, maybe even love sef. He’s really serious and he wants to marry me but I’m not really feeling the whole thing for a few reasons.

He’s probably a dream come true for some women, rich, caring, generous and there is a possibility of him becoming a king in some years (which I'm not really a fan of, royal families, royal issues). But my issue is that he has a wife already but they don’t have kids (the issue is from the wife) and he wants to marry me as second wife because he does not want to continue waiting after 10 years of marriage. And I know he would give me the world if I have kids with him.

My main problem is attraction, it is not there. He has a small stature and I’m naturally drawn to tall guys. I’m taller than he is and I just can’t get over that.
I know I would enjoy the relationship but I feel like I’m always going to be feeling like I settled. Please note, I’m a single mother of 2 in my early 30s and I’m not doing bad financially too. He’s been begging to be intimate and I’ve been responding with a firm No. I’m not interested in starting what I cannot finish. I know if I give in, I would grow to love him because he's actually a nice person but....

I told him No firmly last night that it can't work between us but this man has been relentless, I’m just wondering if I'm not making a mistake...

Allow him. You won't see the physical I attractiveness in a short time from now.

Beauty and the beast is not just a fiction.

If you end up with a very good looking guy who ends up treating you like trash, he will start to look like a beast in your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
OMEGA009:
So basically, you’re a side hen and you’re asking for our validation? Abeg, either you do or you no do. The choice is yours

Ndi “Women supporting women”

Don’t you have to be dating the person to be a side chick?? Make una dey read well o
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by somtochukwu161: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Frankly speaking there are some discussion that doesn't need to be established publicly since Ur financially ok nd have two kids y not take care of the kids nd how sonu mean a man is short are u Goliath does things like dis count in marriages?u have decision to Ur self to take.if we use dragging machine to make him tall will u marry himdifinitely noo u will have another excuse just take Ur decision dear nd move on

3 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by BabaIbo: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

Yoruba

Oh ok, I already dropped my piece of advice for you earlier.

In addition, please pray about it and also put your kids into consideration in whatever decision you are taking.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Dshocker(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

Ex-husband, remarried.

And you already have 2 children and married before.

Truth is you are a mother of 2 already, and finding a single guy to come marry you with that, will be very difficult, unless you don't want to remarry, but for you to have brought your problem here shows that you are thinking of going ahead with it.

You both fit each other, since you both have baggages.

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Think9ja(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

I've been on my own since I was 27, so I'm supposed to live the rest of my life alone When I didn't kill anybody cry

What about the father of your children?

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Justbehave(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

I can feed your whole family for a year with what I make in a month, akushe
After 2 dey fine tall young man. Only a SIMPLE tall and young ediot will marry you.You were busy fucking another woman's husband as a side chick. Women!!!. Una hypochrisy stinks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by jayred: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
If you are tired of staying alone I understand the fact that your children need a father figure to rn their lives and you also need a man in your life but it shouldn't be someone else's husband for crying out loud, he is nice he is this, my dear they are nice and generous and all that u want in a single man or divorced man, you are demeaning yourself to be a second wife to a man, put yourself in the shoes of the man's wife, how would you feel? My candid opinion leave him alone and in due time your own man will find you.

6 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Corroro: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Because people care about their looks and what their children will look like. wink
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by AZControversial(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
smiley

If you can make the NO like this, then you're on the rightest track!
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by cocolacec(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

You are partially right. The wife is aware her husband is taking a second wife, they agreed to it because she medically can't have kids. But we know how these things work, no woman wants to see her husband take a second wife. So as with many polygamous homes you have to be watching your back...another con.
Did you speak to the wife personally or he told you so?
Men lie a lot about these things.Try to befriend the wife without disclosing who you are.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Justbehave(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

Ex-husband, remarried.
Why won't he remarry to a more family oriented woman when you were busy eyeing another woman's husband because she is childless.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Justbehave:
After 2 dey fine tall young man. Only a SIMPLE tall and young ediot will marry you.You were busy fucking another woman's husband as a side chick. Women!!!. Una hypochrisy stinks.

I’m not going to spare your senselessness. Omo ale I’m, goat that can’t raise his face to speak to me if we meet physically, na online una dey get power. When your mother is busy sleeping around, so you think every lady is like that.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
cocolacec:

Did you speak to the wife personally or he told you so?
Men lie a lot about these things.Try to befriend the wife without disclosing who you are.

True but since I have no plans to do anything with him, let that be their family problem.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Lamanii22(f): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
What about surrogacy? Can’t the man and his wife do that?
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Exmilitant(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise mynd44 Dominique nlfpmod

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Justbehave(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

I’m not going to spare your senselessness. Omo ale I’m, goat that can raise his face to speak to me if we meet physically, na online ina dey get power. When your mother is busy sleeping around, so you think every lady is like that.
Leave another woman's husband alone. You couldn't even keep your own marriage no wonder you are hell bent on destroying your fellow woman's home just because she is childless.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
jayred:
If you are tired of staying alone I understand the fact that your children need a father figure to rn their lives and you also need a man in your life but it shouldn't be someone else's husband for crying out loud, he is nice he is this, my dear they are nice and generous and all that u want in a single man or divorced man, you are demeaning yourself to be a second wife to a man, put yourself in the shoes of the man's wife, how would you feel? My candid opinion leave him alone and in due time your own man will find you.

You are right. My siblings don’t even want to hear about it, we are pretty conservative. But I have some friends telling me to go for it, so I decided to put it out here to hear opinions from different perspectives.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Nehyooh(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
chukel:
how did you end up as a single mother of 2
Exactly! She never give details about that.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by vickydevoka(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

You think you know what you want until you see what you thought you wanted and dislike it. God way give short people sense and how to carry body know y, na de balance equation be that. Hausa talk say “Dogo ba sensee
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by vickydevoka(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
meobizy:
Find somebody else, na. What is hard there?
Lol. Single mother of 2 to find somebody else, way sihle people stole de find

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by dfrost: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
chukel:
how did you end up as a single mother of 2

No need for this. Life happens.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Afamed: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

I've been on my own since I was 27, so I'm supposed to live the rest of my life alone When I didn't kill anybody cry

I will not advise you to remain single. You are still pretty young, definitely you need a man to call your own.

However, put up your options on the scale well before you go for another.
Don't look at his financial position alone, look for his character, sincerity and the rest.
God will surely perfect your moves
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lamanii22:
What about surrogacy? Can’t the man and his wife do that?

Same question I asked. He said the wife said No and made a statement that infuriated him, made him feel stupid for trying to help her find solutions all these while. So he made up his mind to get a child elsewhere cos he’s not getting any younger. I don’t want to share the statement she made online, it would be giving too much away…

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
YES OOO ! U NO DE SEE GIRLS FALL FOR BOYS THAT WEAR FAKE GUCCI & WEAR DREADLOCKS ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEM NO GET SHISHI ?

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by bluefilm: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
I don't for women.

But as for me as a gee, physical appearance is of utmost importance.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by RedChiefPriest: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Probably it is.
But before physical appearance what are the things you want most.
Maybe I am different sha because what I want most are not even physical things.
A lady that is spiritual, nice and a good cook.
That's my standard.
Don't really care about look because I know if you're beautiful but your behaviour is ugly to me then you're ugly to me.
But maybe I'm just different sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John T Bobick Death – SVU Law And Order Mourns / ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.