Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Are Physical Attributes So Important? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Physical Attributes So Important? (15687 Views)

Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / 6 Attributes Of A Godly Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by bassdow: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
chukel:
how did you end up as a single mother of 2

Such could occur for a number of reasons

1. death of the husband
2. when the man / husband chooses to end things with you
3. when you take in during playPlay
4. ...

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by bassdow: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=bassdow post=124758334][/quote]
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by chukel(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Omo, hmmn, going for a widower or single man is better. You aren't a baby making machine.
the pesin u de advice is not even chassis. Single mother of 2.

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by crismark(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Whyzaid:
Abeg face your children please, what are you looking for again since you're doing well financially?
Audio doing well

5 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by saysoo: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Madam you have two kids for another family please train those
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by MrsTwrite(f): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
It doesn't really matter. Just make a good decision.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Whyzaid:
Abeg face your children please, what are you looking for again since you're doing well financially?

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Was Regina Daniels physically attracted to Ned?

4 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by BabaIbo: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
I don't have anything to tell you.

Na your type dey do shakara when you're in your prime but now you're here seeking for people's opinions on whether to be second wife or not.

See ehn, I don't have anything to tell you because you are the one involved.

Udo!

Candidlady and co, come and carry your sister o.

Modified: On a serious note, you have two kids already, what are you still looking for?

Since you said the man has a wife, just know you're in for a battle and exposing your kids to unwanted, avoidable and harmful dangers/battles.

Again, you said they are Muslims and you are not, be ready to convert or be strong in your faith and face the realities that will hit you in such situation.

One thing I'm sure of is the man is after you conditionally, and you know that is not pleasant.

My advice will be, to stand firm on your NO and raise your kids in a peaceful way and home.
Or wait till your kind comes around, i.e a widower or a single dad, these ones are better options than him.
You never know a better man may come tomorrow.

You need to consider your kids before taking any decision.

9 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by BePrepared: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

They are Muslims, I'm not.

I like your humor

But to be sincere u seem a foolish person

First he is a Muslim

...second wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by BabaIbo: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
crismark:

Audio doing well

You get the point, that one na adjective to give herself hope and make it look like she is not after money.

4 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by OMEGA009(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
So basically, you’re a side hen and you’re asking for our validation? Abeg, either you do or you no do. The choice is yours

Ndi “Women supporting women”

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by MrSmithy: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
I think if physical attributes counts in relationship or marriage the likes of OBJ, Al Rufia etc would be single by now....Madam ur happiness and peace of mind counts more, dont let him slip off ur arms cox good dudes are hard to come by and considering ure also a single mom. This is one reason why alot of ladies will remain single for life cox they keep looking at physical attributes of every serious and responsible men that comes there way

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by CCIA: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Big Nyash and Breast is very very important.

Ask
boogyman557
and
Slawomir
grin

Lightskin isn't important, but if you insist, pack your load and go meet DaddyCK (no offnecse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by NwekeUG(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
BBNaija: Ike Onyema Doesn't Wipe His Bum Bum After Shit - Ike And Mercy Eke Clash Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8wwi0WlvdM
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by tollyboy5(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Exmilitant:
Even second hand you get choice undecided
This life na wa o.
The thing dey shock me gan! After two dey get choice lol. She need a single tall young man lol.

5 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Brownshoe: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
2:30 fe lu.

Okrika do yanka too much, especially grade 1

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by UcheKingsley1: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:
I need sensible contributions please, no trolls.

I met a man recently who likes me a lot, maybe even love sef. He’s really serious and he wants to marry me but I’m not really feeling the whole thing for a few reasons.

He’s probably a dream come true for some women, rich, caring, generous and there is a possibility of him becoming a king in some years (which I'm not really a fan of, royal families, royal issues). But my issue is that he has a wife already but they don’t have kids (the issue is from the wife) and he wants to marry me as second wife because he does not want to continue waiting after 10 years of marriage. And I know he would give me the world if I have kids with him.

My main problem is attraction, it is not there. He has a small stature and I’m naturally drawn to tall guys. I’m taller than he is and I just can’t get over that.
I know I would enjoy the relationship but I feel like I’m always going to be feeling like I settled. Please note, I’m a single mother of 2 in my early 30s and I’m not doing bad financially too. He’s been begging to be intimate and I’ve been responding with a firm No. I’m not interested in starting what I cannot finish. I know if I give in, I would grow to love him because he's actually a nice person but....

I told him No firmly last night that it can't work between us but this man has been relentless, I’m just wondering if I'm not making a mistake...

No insults please, sensible inputs. Thanks

Marry him
Enjoy
fvck me
We are tall (Me & thing)

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by CCIA: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

I met a man recently who likes me a lot, maybe even love sef. He’s really serious and he wants to marry me but I’m not really feeling the whole thing for a few reasons.

He’s probably a dream come true for some women, rich, caring, generous and there is a possibility of him becoming a king in some years (which I'm not really a fan of, royal families, royal issues). But my issue is that he has a wife already but they don’t have kids (the issue is from the wife) and he wants to marry me as second wife because he does not want to continue waiting after 10 years of marriage. And I know he would give me the world if I have kids with him.

My main problem is attraction, it is not there. He has a small stature and I’m naturally drawn to tall guys. I’m taller than he is and I just can’t get over that.
I know I would enjoy the relationship but I feel like I’m always going to be feeling like I settled. Please note, I’m a single mother of 2 in my early 30s and I’m not doing bad financially too. He’s been begging to be intimate and I’ve been responding with a firm No. I’m not interested in starting what I cannot finish. I know if I give in, I would grow to love him because he's actually a nice person but....

I told him No firmly last night that it can't work between us but this man has been relentless, I’m just wondering if I'm not making a mistake...

Leave another womans husband you say no!

Does his wife approve of you?

Go ahead, don't worry, after you, a third wife is coming grin
It will only take maximum 10 years grin

5 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by jaxxy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

Know what u value most in a partner and be convinced within urself about it b4 u make any decision so u don't have to go back on decision after making ur choice.

I would choose a good character over beauty anyday cos I don't believe in beautiful rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by CCIA: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Whyzaid:

Penis and more money.

Even dangote still the find money.

2 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by tollyboy5(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

They are Muslims, I'm not.
you dont have a choice. You're after two. The shakara you did in your prime.. its over now.. if you dont get it now you'll get it in future. You're not doing well. In fact you're doing bad.
Get pregnant for him first and decide to keep custody of the child. He'll always make sure you're ok. Later if he bring you to his family be cheerful because your stvp1d pride will take you nowhere. You should be more concerned about your children having a better future not looking for a young tall and handsome guy .
You wey don born two lol.

5 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by UcheKingsley1: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Omo, hmmn, going for a widower or single man is better. You aren't a baby making machine.
Aren't you? grin

Men are raw material.

Crazy grin
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Bishopsgate(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

From all you wrote, the man seems to be a nice man, and clearly you already like him. Also, the fact that the relationship will not be a secret one is a plus. Both of you already have baggage (forgive my choice of the word), so finding companionship should be practical and less emotional.

FORGET this height thing. From experience, marriages built on physical attributes alone always end badly because all physical attributes change with time, while humans are usually able to adapt over time too.

The only reason why I would as you not to marry him is if you cannot manage him in bed. That will lead to disaster eventually, especially when his height was already an issue

Marry the guy and be happy abeg
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by SavageResponse(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Since you're not physically attracted to him I would suggest you do not proceed with the relationship
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by BabaIbo: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

What is your tribe?
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by saphiere(f): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Exmilitant:
Second hand woman. second hand cloth. second hand woman. second hand wey men don use finish dump.

e pain you undecided
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise mynd44 Dominique nlfpmod
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Mountbatten: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
So let me get this straight.

• You are a single mother, with two kids who's over 30 years old.
• A man who is rich, caring, generous and with the possibility of becoming a king in a few years is interested in you.
• He's married, you're not keen on royal family ties, and he's too short for you.

Why are you wasting time dealing with someone you clearly have no interest in? Did you post this to seek validation because I really don't understand the point of this post?

If you're truly doing great financially then focus on your kids ffs! You seem shallow and you didn't give us a background as to how you ended up as a single mum with 2 kids.

No man who is tall, rich, caring and generous will want anything to do with you as they have better options. Why would they even consider you? Men generally don't like raising other men's kids.

12 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by 1stola: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol
See mind o grin
After 2 still dey form like say she get true preference and choice grin women sha...

I no blame you... Na the mumu man I blame.
Why would I leave millions of single women, some are even virgins to go marry a single mother of two with unknown bodycount? grin
God forbid!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Dshocker(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

I've been on my own since I was 27, so I'm supposed to live the rest of my life alone When I didn't kill anybody cry

Where is your baby daddy?

3 Likes

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
chukel:
how did you end up as a single mother of 2

Got married straight out of school, divorced 5 years later.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by tollyboy5(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Trust me, if you're after two you might not give this type of advice lol. But you're stil young.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially / John T Bobick Death – SVU Law And Order Mourns / Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.