Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Are Physical Attributes So Important? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Physical Attributes So Important? (15709 Views)

Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / 6 Attributes Of A Godly Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
jattopeter:
quote author=Mountbatten post=124758724]So let me get this straight.

• You are a single mother, with two kids who's over 30 years old.
• A man who is rich, caring, generous and with the possibility of becoming a king in a few years is interested in you.
• He's married, you're not keen on royal family ties, and he's too short for you.

Why are you wasting time dealing with someone you clearly have no interest in? Did you post this to seek validation because I really don't understand the point of this post?

If you're truly doing great financially then focus on your kids ffs! You seem shallow and you didn't give us a background as to how you ended up as a single mum with 2 kids.

No man who is tall, rich, caring and generous will want anything to do with you as they have better options. Why would they even consider you? Men generally don't like raising other men's kids.

You are blessed, what will a guy of the attributes she mentioned now come for a woman that's a single mother of 2, has she asked her self this question?
I don't want to sound pessimist, No young guy will like to marry a single mother, raising another person's child.
It's funny to me though.

How do you know they have not been coming? And why do people always think women need someone to raise their children. My children are good, they need nothing from no one except their parents.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by abidem4real: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Exmilitant:
see grammar! Work on your semantics before I can indulge you any sort of conversation. Bye SIMP!!
Are you this unlettered? I'm sorry. I can't be bantering words with fools like you, the real and incorrigibly incompetent SIMP!
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Exmilitant(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
abidem4real:

Are you this unlettered? I'm sorry. I can't be bantering words with fools like you, the real and incorrigibly incompetent SIMP!
I blame your prostitute of a mother who should have sat her smelly ass down to drill manners into you. But the ashawo was busy fucking every man on your street. Now look at what you have amounted to, uncouth, mannerless, altogether a waste!!

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Boniwhite: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
1stola:
Lol
See mind o grin
After 2 still dey form like say she get true preference and choice grin women sha...

I no blame you... Na the mumu man I blame.
Why would I leave millions of single women, some are even virgins to go marry a single mother of two with unknown bodycount? grin
God forbid!
God damnit cool
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by vickydevoka(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
meobizy:
Since she has preferences, let her find her spec instead of complaining.
I pity women sometimes. Their specs the always use and dump them. Later in, dem go come the give de ones way no be their specs attention
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Boniwhite: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
abidem4real:

People like you probably went to school but unfortunately, school didn't go through them. The writer begged for sensible opinionists in her writing and since you know you are berieved of even an iota of sense, you should have kept quiet.
He is entitled to his opinion. If she doesn't want to hear coment like this why did she post her private on the internet?
The internet is like a market place so anyone is free to say whatever he/she wants cool
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Contekbbc: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pray very well madam.
No woman will genuinely support her husband to get second wife.
You have to be sensitive to know if he really wants you or wants to use u(spiritual wise).
All in all, May the peace of God beyond all understanding guide you in this "VERY DAISY" journey!
Bless you!
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Cromagnon: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

Lol, i dont think so. The package is juicy (promise of landed property and a lot more) but the main subject...physical attraction is very important for me. I love money and the good life but genuinely wanting my partner is also a big deal for me.
do you have another man looking for single mother?
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by abidem4real: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Exmilitant:
I blame your prostitute of a mother who should have sat her smelly ass down to drill manners into you. But the ashawo was busy fucking every man on your street. Now look at what you have amounted to, uncouth, mannerless, altogether a waste!!
Look at this stupid idiot talking about manners and is getting at someone else's parent! Your harlot of a mother must have been regretting giving birth to a useless and hopeless fool that you are. Woe betides your generation!
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Benjamin4388(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Marry am and get ur physical attribute and satisfaction outside...CASE CLOSED na watin 99 percent of women in ur position go do

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by AhmadJamil(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:
I need sensible contributions please, no trolls.

I met a man recently who likes me a lot, maybe even love sef. He’s really serious and he wants to marry me but I’m not really feeling the whole thing for a few reasons.

He’s probably a dream come true for some women, rich, caring, generous and there is a possibility of him becoming a king in some years (which I'm not really a fan of, royal families, royal issues). But my issue is that he has a wife already but they don’t have kids (the issue is from the wife) and he wants to marry me as second wife because he does not want to continue waiting after 10 years of marriage. And I know he would give me the world if I have kids with him.

My main problem is attraction, it is not there. He has a small stature and I’m naturally drawn to tall guys. I’m taller than he is and I just can’t get over that.
I know I would enjoy the relationship but I feel like I’m always going to be feeling like I settled. Please note, I’m a single mother of 2 in my early 30s and I’m not doing bad financially too. He’s been begging to be intimate and I’ve been responding with a firm No. I’m not interested in starting what I cannot finish. I know if I give in, I would grow to love him because he's actually a nice person but....

I told him No firmly last night that it can't work between us but this man has been relentless, I’m just wondering if I'm not making a mistake...

No insults please, sensible inputs. Thanks

A single mother of two in her 30s😳
Do you even have a choice?
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by cocolacec(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheUnsure:

So the man should remain childless till he dies. Im not marrying him but another woman will and it’s up to the man to handle his home properly.
How are you sure the wife wont get pregnant and have his children in the future?
Hope only ends if she has no womb
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Farid24224(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
How tall are you sef?
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
cocolacec:

How are you sure the wife wont get pregnant and have his children in the future?
Hope only ends if she has no womb

Well, i pray she does.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Farid24224:
How tall are you sef?

5’7
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
I got some messages but i can’t reply to them because the email address attached to this account has my full govt name in it. But I created this for NL theunsure0@gmail.com so you can send direct mails there.

Thanks
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Jazzman01: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2023
TheUnsure:

They are Muslims, I'm not.
Red flag! back off, it wont end well unless you are ready to convert.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by patosky3310(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Physical attributes only matter from your own personal choice.

But if you are a Christian, you shouldn't think of marrying him as a second wife because it is against the holy bible.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by DrDunamis(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2023
TheUnsure:

I met a man recently who likes me a lot, maybe even love sef. He’s really serious and he wants to marry me but I’m not really feeling the whole thing for a few reasons.

He’s probably a dream come true for some women, rich, caring, generous and there is a possibility of him becoming a king in some years (which I'm not really a fan of, royal families, royal issues). But my issue is that he has a wife already but they don’t have kids (the issue is from the wife) and he wants to marry me as second wife because he does not want to continue waiting after 10 years of marriage. And I know he would give me the world if I have kids with him.

My main problem is attraction, it is not there. He has a small stature and I’m naturally drawn to tall guys. I’m taller than he is and I just can’t get over that.
I know I would enjoy the relationship but I feel like I’m always going to be feeling like I settled. Please note, I’m a single mother of 2 in my early 30s and I’m not doing bad financially too. He’s been begging to be intimate and I’ve been responding with a firm No. I’m not interested in starting what I cannot finish. I know if I give in, I would grow to love him because he's actually a nice person but....

I told him No firmly last night that it can't work between us but this man has been relentless, I’m just wondering if I'm not making a mistake...

Discuss with the wife and know what you're getting yourself involved in and being a mother of 2 already you should know that it's a pretty leveled bargain.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Jamie1000: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2023
jayred:
Never say never when it comes to issues of love, you can't speak for billions of singles guys all over the world. If she has a good character and all the attributes a single guy desires who says he can't marry her. Her mental health and happiness is more important than her desperation to be with a man,afterall it is not compulsory he remarried, with all the red flags that is so obvious, it is better she gives it a critical thought than make a decision she will regret in the future.

A single mother of 1 can easily re marry as long as she has good virtues, value or her own money. With 2 children, even the man's family will not agree. Let's be realistic. When in such condition, you should also be looking at a single Dad.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by LagosG: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2023
TheUnsure:

U already know what you want to do
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Justbehave(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2023
Funny how a woman who couldn't stay in her own marriage maybe because of infidelity on the part of her husband( yes bad) but didn't see anything wrong in her sleeping with another woman's husband to the extent that she doesn't even mind becoming a second wife after leaving where she was a first wife. Lol.Wisdom.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by jattopeter(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Please , don't tell me you believe thie story ?
happney65:
I don't blame you. Walahi na the Man I blame

How will I be killing myself over a single mother of two? How? When?Where? For what?

Laiye..

Not even one?Two? When there are far better women that haven't dropped a child na woman wey don born pickin I go say I wan marry

Who does that?
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Usanga35: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Just Say U Love Big Gbola..Cut d crap of being Attracted to Tall guys...Cos u think dat It's only Tall guys that have big Gbola..Later Ladies will be Claiming they don't enjoy s3x than men...Cos
Normally Enh,..Wat would prompt A woman who is a Single mom of 2 ..who is also Financially bouyant to be to still be attracted to guys again if not for Gbola... Answer me Madam
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Usanga35: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
😂😂🤣🤣..Have You ever Sat down To Ponder over this b4....Dat as a Single mother of 2 even with my financial Status...Why can't I find My Type rather the Tall Fine Looking young man to be intimate with me??..Sad response.. because Ur a Single Mom... Generally Most young fine men dont marry Single mom making it worst.. Single mom of 2...Even if u Luckily see any..His Family must kick against it... So My dear..Reality isn't Nigerian Movie...Where u see Frederick Leonard running after a Single mom 😂😂🤣...Datts why I do tell our Nigerian Ladies to stop watching Nollywood movies too much..but dey no wan hear...U dey Find Tall Handsome guy with pink lips and 6packs to get intimate with you a single mother of 2 ..haba na...Fear God small..It na u .u for Gree..
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Usanga35: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
TheUnsure:

Maybe you are confusing me with your mum. undecided
I now See Why U first Husband ran for his dear Life... I can see What ur First mother in law suffered from in ur hands...quick to rain insults on ur husband's mother....with what am seeing So far..No man Will marry you..It's true Marriage truly isn't for everybody... Quote me anywhere... Even if u marry again..they will still divorce u...Am not a prophet..but am a seer...
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Usanga35: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
TheUnsure:

True, when the euphoria of being ‘married to a rich man’ settles, what next?? What’s the point of marrying someone you are not genuinely satisfied with? Because some people think you don’t have choices because you are a single mum, people who have their own issues they are dealing with too.
Please.Was ur first & second Husband dat divorced u unattractive to u??.were they Short??...okay tell me..Are u trying to tell us dat B4 u got married to them u didn't have ur preferences of wat u wanted in a man by then?..or ur taste of ur kind of men suddenly appeared after they divorced u??....but wait o...U said Ur a single mom of 2...are d 2 Children from 2 different husbands...How come this question never popped up in other people's minds except mine...be like am d most genius person here. And am sure..u must be shocked at how I know dis...Cos am very sure..d 2 Children are from 2 different fathers...
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by Benjamin4388(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=Usanga35 post=124780583]
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by prettysassygirl(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
TheUnsure:

Na you no mature mentally. You should know there is a lot more to these family dynamics. So because the wife agreed to him marrying a second wife, she’s just going to embrace any woman he brings? Is it not possible that he marries someone, they have kids and then the person dies mysteriously, leaving the kids for his first wife to mother.
There are so many possibilities and I don’t like stress nor do I know how to do juju or hop from one pastor to another.
My dear, if you are a Christian as you claim, you won't even entertain these thoughts talk more consider it. Polygamy is a sin to God. Let them go and get a surrogate, shey they have money. It's in the old days that they do this marry a second wife shit because of children. Secondly if you don't have energy for war, strive, poison, death, malice, juju, different pastors, stay away from that man and his family. All polygamous families are filled with that, it might not be immediate, it might be 10 years down the line. I am from a polygamous family, I know all these would not end well.

1 Like

Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Usanga35:
Please.Was ur first & second Husband dat divorced u unattractive to u??.were they Short??...okay tell me..Are u trying to tell us dat B4 u got married to them u didn't have ur preferences of wat u wanted in a man by then?..or ur taste of ur kind of men suddenly appeared after they divorced u??....but wait o...U said Ur a single mom of 2...are d 2 Children from 2 different husbands...How come this question never popped up in other people's minds except mine...be like am d most genius person here. And am sure..u must be shocked at how I know dis...Cos am very sure..d 2 Children are from 2 different fathers...

It didn’t pop up because you didn’t read the same post others read, may God heal you.
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by TheUnsure: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Usanga35:
I now See Why U first Husband ran for his dear Life... I can see What ur First mother in law suffered from in ur hands...quick to rain insults on ur husband's mother....with what am seeing So far..No man Will marry you..It's true Marriage truly isn't for everybody... Quote me anywhere... Even if u marry again..they will still divorce u...Am not a prophet..but am a seer...

Loooool
Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by LarryCork: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Whyzaid:
Just considering your safety, what if the wife gets to know about your affair with her husband and tries to terminate your life untimely. Regardless follow your mind my sister and prepare your mind for the consequences

helo my uncles is a millionaire & he looking for woman who can do housegirl work & he ready to pay u a cool N25,000 naira cash a months (25) which including free house maid uniform, free cap plus free lunch & u all so have a shance to have free lesson teacher to up grade yor education so u can find a better jobs in future. are u intaresssted please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John T Bobick Death – SVU Law And Order Mourns / ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.