Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai (78654 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Lannyjoe4u: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lip talk
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by dayleke: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ghen ghen......

🙊😷😱
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by GeneralDae: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool
Na Tinubu beg am to stay just before the election during Kaduna summit.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by iampeterben(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
😆
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike and Kwankwaso rejected VP position😂

Only to be named ministers afterward

Minister of special duties for Wike 😀
Is Kwankwaso on the list?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
olatade:
I have noticed Obi supporters have moved on to tweeting about Big Brother Naija, it’s like they’ve completely given up on recovering their “stolen mandate”
their stolen manhood indeed

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by tishbite42: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
That's how he thoroughly abused Buhari but later suckled on his balls
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Omoawoke2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
El Rufai remains the best minister that served till date

Ask anybody that knows Abuja
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by tishbite42: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
GeneralDae:

Na Tinubu beg am to stay just before the election during Kaduna summit.
Dey deceive yourself
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by haslaw(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike and Kwankwaso rejected VP position😂

Only to be named ministers afterward

Minister of special duties for Wike 😀

Very wise decisions if you asked me because they both refused to be VP to losers.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by occfx: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Privilege people, your fathers fought for it, we shall fight for our children.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by BrickDevo: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
The video is currently trending on social media
He is making sense, but the video trending anything, unless daily trust is a social media nowadays.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by AareGaa: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:
Elrufia needs to be placated by druggie .. knowing how evil the midget imp can be..

Son already chairman of house committee..

Father minister and ex governor

Son.. already awarded major federal contract ..

Father .. GF to Speaker ..

…druggie fears will still turn reality.. no matter how he chose to play and strategize

“ dem” go still run am…

This is Nigeria not Yoruba Lagos ..

Jagaban is the president. The earlier you accept this, the better for your sanity.
You can wail from now till eternity, it won't change anything.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by boldtruthalways: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
God will surely ask from him all he knows about the killings that happened in Southern Kaduna under his watch. God of justice is on the throne.

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by haslaw(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
He was a minister of destruction then. We don't want him either

Destruction of IPOB shanties in the FCT...
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Calitoscassius(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Call to duty is service to humanity. He should please serve o.

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect and his can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!
You really really are stupeed! Aren't you? grin or maybe you are pretending to be stupeed
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by SledgeHammerer: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:

No, El Rufai contradicted himself. He was speaking with confidence that he won't be serving under this administration

If you followed the campaign you'll see where Tinubu was begging him to stay back and serve with him.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Nehyooh(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
He was a minister of destruction then. We don't want him either
If Mr El rufai hear this from yougrin
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by naijapikin2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Then respectfully decline it.

DEMENTED dwarf.
Bloody killer.

Is anybody forcing you

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
haslaw:

Destruction of IPOB shanties in the FCT...
No, not only igbo
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
If Mr El rufai hear this from yougrin
he can't do anything
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by SledgeHammerer: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why is the appointment of wike and elrufai paining obidiotssssss like dis? Lol 🤣🤣
By the time kwankwaso will be added in next batch, there may be mass suicide of obidiotssssss
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by israelmao(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Let him reject the offer then
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Kaymansion(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
cheesy All this our politicians always playing on masses intelligent shocked
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Blackdisciple(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oya reject it...
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by WildChild00(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool

He wants financial rewards
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by haslaw(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
No, not only igbo

Stop hating out of bigotry.

El-Rufai is still the best FCT minister in the history of Nigeria.

He was restoring FCT back to its original master plan by destroying so many illegal structures. Even stepping on powerful toes in the process.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Dpharisee: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:

Has your brain gone sour or is it that you don’t have intellect to be a minister ?

Let forget your close ones .. so out of 250 million Nigerians na only elrufia brain and 1st class Nigeria need

You supporting a party and its stupidity is good.. but to lose one’s brain in the act is a huge sin

I simply jump that guys comments, he lives permanently on Nairaland and is on every thread with his Freestuff nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Immunity1555: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Nigeria my country
Youths are leaders of Tomorrow
That's what they will keep telling you
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by BoldBrainz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:
He even said it before the election on Channels Tv.

Politicians can be unstable heh

Whoever this is, go and return Helinues's phone to him with immediate alacrity!

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Nothing wrong if he decides to change his mind. All we want is good governance.
Good wetin. Abi you want to pretend that the shege banza no reach you. Nothing good can come from an unrepentant criminal drug kingpin like your president. Their followers and defenders are like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.