Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai (78651 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Clobisman(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Call to duty is service to humanity. He should please serve o.

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his bold, frank can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Now after writing all this, what type of person do you think you are?

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by nedekid: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Government pikin.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by wirinet(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his bold, frank can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Is he the only person in Nigeria with first class brains? You mean there are no other Nigerians in their 40s with first class brains? OK, with his first class brains, what has he contributed to Nigeria before we start talking about humanity? In his 8 years as governor of Kaduna State, what has he contributed with his first class brains to the economic and social life of kaduna?

Does it sound logical that a man became a minister at 43, became a 2 term governor (chief executive) and now go back to become a minister once again at 63? Is thar not a retrogression? Shame seems to have disappeared from the conscience of the blackman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Onuoha1234(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why then did you allow yourself to be named now.? You have he@rd the loud Chant against your name Publish your withdrawal pronto. ,
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Josephkabila12: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:
Elrufia needs to be placated by druggie .. knowing how evil the midget imp can be..

Son already chairman of house committee..

Father minister and ex governor

Son.. already awarded major federal contract ..

Father .. GF to Speaker ..

…druggie fears will still turn reality.. no matter how he chose to play and strategize

“ dem” go still run am…

This is Nigeria not Yoruba Lagos ..
asgard ibo buffoon, no be north 2023 again
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by 12345baba(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
El rufai u go still take am
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by haslaw(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
What are you saying? Restoring FCT back to its original master plan by selling all those land back to his elite colleagues

Nzougbu nzougbu mentality does IIGB0S no good
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by egoldman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Shameless lot, Birds of same feathers, it's not surprising you don't see any hypocrisy here because u are same.

Nigerians deserves the leaders they got.

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Hezmatosky: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
When you destroy beer and smoke anything smokable, that's how you sound grin
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Hezmatosky: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
When you destroy beer and smoke anything smokabe, that's how you sound grin
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Tareq1105: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is cheap blackmail by the likes of Shehu Sani.

El Rufai, though a religion bigotry but he has something to offer especially as rumors have it that he would be the minister of power.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Crucialgem(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Loooool the hustle is tight ooo
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Shikini: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chai !
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Bluntemperor: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu is a temporary president.

Yinmu!
So, El-Rufai, with Wike-who ensures that Presidency came to the Southerners,is now your enemy,abi?
Or do you think all those Politicians in the North - the Former Chairman Adamu,even Buhari only gave his nod to Tinubu, supporting him, in quarter to go,the so called Cabal then,the PDP and many LP are just not ready for Nigerians because they think they have better Plans which they cannot share to serve Nigerians?
Which Plans do you have that others don't have- other than to get to Aso Rock!
- there nothing wrong for New Young Nigerians to Serve there Father Land
- there is also nothing wrong for Experienced and Capable Hand to continue Serving there Father Land,( we have long serving members of the Senate in USA) , PROVIDED- No Corruption is allowed,for its easy to be carried away with the Political Office -Funfare.For instance,in Lagos State,HE Alhaji Lateef Jakande( late) did wonders in the State then by establishing:
1• Low Cost Water Works all over the State e g( from Igbobi College to Ilaje Bariga,in Lagos- (a distance of about 8 -Kilometres) the Masses were really joyful to see him do this again,until Buhari and Idiagbo Military truncated our Democracy!
So painful because even the Intercity Railways by French Coy was paid for in advance ( Mass transit)
Today,if the Mass transit was allowed Lagos would have forgotten about all this one now.
So watch those who are calling for Military don't like this Country at all!
2•Roads Infrastructures all over the State.
3•Health Services all over the State.
4• Education was Free in our Secondary Level!
5•LASU and other Tertiary University came up!
It was the Era that Lagos really assume the true Economic Power and leadership in Africa.
6•Low Cost Housing Estates - was established All over Lagos Local Govt- nothing like 'Big Men'.
For example, My Friend's Father, was a Capenter- who filled the Form and was given,after he paid for the 2- Bedroom Flat- the Poor were not cheated! because of 'No Money,govt can't do everything excuses of today's Politicians! If there is No Money,as claimed by these Politicians,where do they get the Money the use and spend all the time?
• Let the Best Hands Serve Nigeria- with all Sincerity, Commitments, Energetic and Free from Corruption!
To serve Nigeria,should be something of Joy- NOT because you want to Steal the Resources or Bring in Ethnic Agenda/ Tribalism- to Confused the Masses.
We can reversed this Negative trends of Lack of Jobs for the Youths,if we are Serious, Discipline and Kill Corruption,for tomorrow Counts!
*Let the NEW NIGERIA STARTS WITH ALL THE Appointments- Presidency,Commissioners, Ministers, Governors,the MIDAS ( Min.& Depts- for instance,Why should Furniture Allowances be repeating itself in Every Year Budgets of Our Ministries)- that is Corruption ) ,
the National Assembly( Senators and House of Reps) must recon with Change and Sacrifices- not the Masses Alone should be sacrificing ,bearing All the Costs of Govt, All the State Assembly.
*Let the Change Starts Now with You and Me, from today to do what is Right for Nigeria-then you will see how the White Man will be looking for us.
It is Well with Nigeria.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by gbagyiza: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
In Nigeria, it is difficult for somebody's name to be in such a list without him or her following up. His name can't be in that list if he did not follow up with things. He is just saying that rubbish to deceive Nigerians. Let him reject the offer n refused to appear before senate for screening. Nonsense.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Torg77: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ggg
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by 9jaRealist: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Subservient drivel…SMH undecided
So if (the Good Lord forbid) El-Rufai dies or suffers a debilitating illness tomorrow, we’ll pack up government?

When he was first appointed to serve, what was his own “experience”?
Anyway, Nigeria does NOT need the “experience” of FAILURE collectively visited upon us over the past decades.
>

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by ozo13(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:

Has your brain gone sour or is it that you don’t have intellect to be a minister ?

Let forget your close ones .. so out of 250 million Nigerians na only elrufia brain and 1st class Nigeria need

You supporting a party and its stupidity is good.. but to lose one’s brain in the act is a huge sin
Baba forget it ooo.On a normal level El Rufai sabi how to make things work. forget political and religion bias.He wasn't really after the position.I think he wanted to put up for a PhD program at the tail end of his administration and Tinubu was begging him to stay back that he knows how to turn a situation from rotten to bad .I was in kaduna in 2021 and 2022 and saw alot of infrastructural projects he embarked on as well as the policies.I traveled from Barnawa (kaduna south local govt) through the state capital down to Ahmadu Bello university and also the teaching hospital.I think the southern/northern kaduna issue made alot of christians hate him.I do hope the current governor will be able to unite the two side
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
When you are hot cake, everyone want to work with you...
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by jaymichael(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
On normal note the guy has to brag
Because he has what to brag about.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by onuman: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Yinmu!
So, El-Rufai, with Wike-who ensures that Presidency came to the Southerners,is now your enemy,abi?
Or do you think all those Politicians in the North - the Former Chairman Adamu,even Buhari only gave his nod to Tinubu, supporting him, in quarter to go,the so called Cabal then,the PDP and many LP are just not ready for Nigerians because they think they have better Plans which they cannot share to serve Nigerians?
Which Plans do you have that others don't have- other than to get to Aso Rock!
- there nothing wrong for New Young Nigerians to Serve there Father Land
- there is also nothing wrong for Experienced and Capable Hand to continue Serving there Father Land,( we have long serving members of the Senate in USA) , PROVIDED- No Corruption is allowed,for its easy to be carried away with the Political Office -Funfare.For instance,in Lagos State,HE Alhaji Lateef Jakande( late) did wonders in the State then by establishing:
1• Low Cost Water Works all over the State e g( from Igbobi College to Ilaje Bariga,in Lagos- (a distance of about 8 -Kilometres) the Masses were really joyful to see him do this again,until Buhari and Idiagbo Military truncated our Democracy!
So painful because even the Intercity Railways by French Coy was paid for in advance ( Mass transit)
Today,if the Mass transit was allowed Lagos would have forgotten about all this one now.
So watch those who are calling for Military don't like this Country at all!
2•Roads Infrastructures all over the State.
3•Health Services all over the State.
4• Education was Free in our Secondary Level!
5•LASU and other Tertiary University came up!
It was the Era that Lagos really assume the true Economic Power and leadership in Africa.
6•Low Cost Housing Estates - was established All over Lagos Local Govt- nothing like 'Big Men'.
For example, My Friend's Father, was a Capenter- who filled the Form and was given,after he paid for the 2- Bedroom Flat- the Poor were not cheated! because of 'No Money,govt can't do everything excuses of today's Politicians! If there is No Money,as claimed by these Politicians,where do they get the Money the use and spend all the time?
• Let the Best Hands Serve Nigeria- with all Sincerity, Commitments, Energetic and Free from Corruption!
To serve Nigeria,should be something of Joy- NOT because you want to Steal the Resources or Bring in Ethnic Agenda/ Tribalism- to Confused the Masses.
We can reversed this Negative trends of Lack of Jobs for the Youths,if we are Serious, Discipline and Kill Corruption,for tomorrow Counts!
*Let the NEW NIGERIA STARTS WITH ALL THE Appointments- Presidency,Commissioners, Ministers, Governors,the MIDAS ( Min.& Depts- for instance,Why should Furniture Allowances be repeating itself in Every Year Budgets of Our Ministries)- that is Corruption ) ,
the National Assembly( Senators and House of Reps) must recon with Change and Sacrifices- not the Masses Alone should be sacrificing ,bearing All the Costs of Govt, All the State Assembly.
*Let the Change Starts Now with You and Me, from today to do what is Right for Nigeria-then you will see how the White Man will be looking for us.
It is Well with Nigeria.

Presidency coming to the south is not Tinubu's turn.

It's the turn of the SE.
Justice is yet to be done, so no point preading your following rants after your first deceptive mantra of south and presidency.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by demanuel(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The deceitful imp. grin

I diss him with “Broski ” by Joyner Lucas. Great diss jam!
I like your taste for good music... Cheers.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by elvisco10(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool
learn to read first. U sound childish

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by ogmask: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:

No, El Rufai contradicted himself. He was speaking with confidence that he won't be serving under this administration

Wike spoke with confidence too when he said he can not serve as a minister under anybody. He even went further to say he will die in the PDP come what may. But today the swine is a beautiful bride to the same cancerous groom he rejected in the market square.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by ogmask: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:
Elrufia needs to be placate by druggie .. knowing how evil the midget imp can be..

Son already chairman of house committee..

Father minister and ex governor

Son.. already awarded major federal contract ..

Father .. GF to Speaker ..

…druggie fears will still turn reality.. no matter how he chose to play and strategize

“ dem” go still run am…

This is Nigeria not Yoruba Lagos ..

Father and sons Nigeria ltd. Lol...
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by clinician2x: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He no serve your papa when he was governor na as a minister. Haba
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Teenaira: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
olatade:
I have noticed Obi supporters have moved on to tweeting about Big Brother Naija, it’s like they’ve completely given up on recovering their “stolen mandate”

Some people said they are Arsenal fans. I don't just know what Arsenal did to them !!! . I no mention names o.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Ellegacy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Just cause this man is born to royalty, he believes he's better and wiser than everyone else.

Nothing new, Politicians have to reward themselves and it by having huge budget of money to control and squander
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Offpoint1: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

SMH, very obvious you lack integrity.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by ozo13(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
clinician2x:

He no serve your papa when he was governor na as a minister. Haba
baba go an do a brief research Abt the person of El Rufai without any political or religious bias.
I was opportuned to be in Jamb office in Bwari Abuja twice when I wanted to pick my original JAMB result as a very young chap then, the Bwari I saw then is quite different from the current Bwari I saw in 2021 and last year when I went there to write an exam and to visit a friend.
As a governor in kaduna , he also performed absolutely well in terms of infrastructure.i was in kaduna in 2014 a year before he assumed office.fast forward to 2021 and last year when I went to kaduna , I saw alot of changes
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Advancedman(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

He is saying he is going to Naija political retirement home ( the Senate) or the number one spot.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Slynation(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:

Has your brain gone sour or is it that you don’t have intellect to be a minister ?

Let forget your close ones .. so out of 250 million Nigerians na only elrufia brain and 1st class Nigeria need

You supporting a party and its stupidity is good.. but to lose one’s brain in the act is a huge sin
Convincing a zombie cum agbadorian is like pouring water into a basket, it can never fill up, unless you submerge into the water...

That's what we gonna do to them, we submerge them soon...!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.