Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai (78649 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by gly(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Baba know say na less than 90days offer hence he dey reject am. smart migget
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by asanausana91: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Call to duty is service to humanity. He should please serve o.

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his bold, frank can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!
hypocrites. Tomorrow how will the people trust his statement if he eventually become the minister. In an advance democracy nobody needs to remind him to reject the offer.
People like you support a drug dealer because of religion to become our president now today you are feeling the heat.
Today you want renowned liar to become your Minister, don't you have shame?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by osifred(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
All politicians are liars. Wike said similar thing.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
All apc politicians are all shameless liers and hypocrites.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by 7arrows: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool

Is he free to decline?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Grupo:

Won't say it's principle per se.

He was likely hoping for SGF and not minister.

That would have spelt doom

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by NeroEsu: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2023
This will be commendable by El_Rufai for the first time. After Goodluck had sacrificed and quenched his thirst and hunger for power, this will be another commendable decision if he (El_Rufai) truly holds onto his words

I will watch and see the final outcome of this statement.
Other former ministers such as Wike should hear this.

Umahi who is also a serving senator should hear this.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by fohlarp: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Baba on dis note u are a veri sensible person,if after u av gone thru d office bf, u still wona return back,is it 4wardness or backwardness.oh thx i think all dos agbayas' would also borrow a leaf frm u.

Ibi agba lati ma ba agba b dis one.wot 4 does he need to do wth d position as if he's d only one alive
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Tonnierichy(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Odin13:
Elrufia needs to be placate by druggie .. knowing how evil the midget imp can be..

Son already chairman of house committee..

Father minister and ex governor

Son.. already awarded major federal contract ..

Father .. GF to Speaker ..

…druggie fears will still turn reality.. no matter how he chose to play and strategize

“ dem” go still run am…

This is Nigeria not Yoruba Lagos ..
Wailing wailer. This is Nigeria, not Biafra. I know you lots are addicted to calamity and cann!balism. Mallam has been persuaded by PBAT to serve, and serve he shall. Live with it.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Skty: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Odin13:

Has your brain gone sour or is it that you don’t have intellect to be a minister ?

Let forget your close ones .. so out of 250 million Nigerians na only elrufia brain and 1st class Nigeria need

You supporting a party and its stupidity is good.. but to lose one’s brain in the act is a huge sin

Your reasoning is top notch....

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by bdon12: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Trust a word out d mouth of hell rufai n FFk at ur own peril
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Namigotalktru: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool

Na so. That’s how he didn’t send gubernatorial post but sat there happily for 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.