Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai (78653 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by maticar: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool
you are funny

then let him reject it by not presenting himself at the senate for interview

are you addressing kids here?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
haslaw:

Stop hating out of bigotry.

El-Rufai is still the best FCT minister in the history of Nigeria.

He was restoring FCT back to its original master plan by destroying so many illegal structures. Even stepping on powerful toes in the process.
What are you saying? Restoring FCT back to its original master plan by selling all those land back to his elite colleagues
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by samsard(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
daygee12:

Which is far better than being a Presidential aspirant without winning.
Who loses even before contesting?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Ebios(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
😂😂😂

We know.
It's damage /embarrassment control.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Nehyooh(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
he can't do anything
Okay o cool
I like your name! Bawo ni, sho wa?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by maramara: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Politicians always gping back to their vomit
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by debeginin(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
He was a minister of destruction then. We don't want him either go and rest let another youth do the task
Honestly the FCT need him again.Wish he would be made Minister of the FCT again.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by tfelicityk(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
His experiences, competence, dedication and efficiency may be needed by the present administration to handle some sectors without being compromised... He has every reason to reject the offer since he believes in those he had trained.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
Okay o cool
I like your name! Bawo ni, sho wa?
Thanks, mo wa
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by AfroBeatDiary: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is what I'm saying, Tinubu made a gross mistake appointedg some people, that's a stale system, even if you want to reward them, give them the slot with criteria of profile so you'll know how to use them in your economic policies. How do you expect a retired minister who has also become a governor for 2 time to come back to serve an office of the minister again and be active. Stop playing!
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
debeginin:

Honestly the FCT need him again.Wish he would be made Minister of the FCT again.
haaa don't pray for that that will be another calamity for people over there
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by bluefilm: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who cares?

Nonsense. angry
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by samdaisi: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
El Rufai own is still better than somebody that said the day he leaves APGA he will die together with his family because the party that made him what he is today but that IPOB terrorist miscreant later decamp, why children of perdition cries now.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by nkemjacob2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
When I saw the Ministerial list I knew Tinubu government is not ready for governance
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by iykejohnson(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Call to duty is service to humanity. He should please serve o.

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect and his can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Bro, I don't understand you at all. Hope you read where he said there are capable people....
If I may ask you, are you not capable to be a minister?
There are other first-class brains out there not only El rufai
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by meditator(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The deceitful imp. grin

I diss him with “Broski ” by Joyner Lucas. Great diss jam!
Better than all the Governors of the gutter-filled region
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by bewla(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The deceitful imp. grin

I diss him with “Broski ” by Joyner Lucas. Great diss jam!
with wicked bobriski eye
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by debeginin(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
haaa don't pray for that that will be another calamity for people over there
True but the rate at which the FCT is becoming
so unkempt and disorganized begs for urgent intervention and Elrufai has what it takes.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Confirmedzombie: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Peter obi said anyday he leaves APGA let his wife and children die.

The same Peter Obi left APGA fir PDP and later joined Labour Party.

Obedients are frustrated hypocrites. Obi said worse than El Rufai but the shameless headless mobs kept attacking El Rufai and wike.

What a fools paradise

Which way Obedients
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Nehyooh(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Thanks, mo wa
Yeah!
Do you mind communicating better?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by saysoo: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Honestly I was expecting it from him cause they want the south to have it all and compare.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by bixton(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!

What manner of black mail are you talking about? Did anyone force his mouth when he spoke those words?
If he truly has even the slightest form of integrity he would recommend another to take that ministerial position given to him. If you feel that there are no first class brains, intellect, experience and can do spirit of lesser age then it shows the level of our degredation.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
debeginin:

True but the rate at which the FCT is becoming
so unkempt and disorganized begs for urgent intervention and Elrufai has what it takes.
Are there not town planners in FCT?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Antoeni(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Satanic Evil Bigot

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by duduade: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Refuse the offer if e sure for you

Corrupt man
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by jumper524(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike and Kwankwaso rejected VP position😂

Only to be named ministers afterward

Minister of special duties for Wike 😀
when did wike reject vp position and when did kwankwaso became a minister?
Una go just dey agend watin no exist.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Puss360(f): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
This first to comment goes to all members in nairaland'' everybody here is amazing in his or her own kind.
Me nko?? Quote me or no *** for you this weekend grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Myer(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his bold, frank can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Honestly he's one of the few Nigerians I can vouch for. He's a true Patriot.

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Ezemann(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
This a major problem among most Nigerian politicians. They lack initiatives, handwork and professions. That's why they take politics as an occupation. Take politics out from them they are as empty as rag. No one remains in power for ever. Year's to come no one will hear about them.

If you want to go into politics, get a job or career first so that you can still be relevant after power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.