Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai (78652 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by samuelson06(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Call to duty is service to humanity. He should please serve o.

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his bold, frank can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!

This one has graduated into a full-time zombie. His brain is gone.

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Brushstrokes20: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yet didn't turn down your current nomination
Only perpetual fools believes nig. Politicians undecided
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by pfadom: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
It is better to be a minister under a particular president, than being a deputy to an Idi Amin presidency.

Their choice is clear!

richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike and Kwankwaso rejected VP position😂

Only to be named ministers afterward

Minister of special duties for Wike 😀
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
This first to comment goes to all members in nairaland'' everybody here is amazing in his or her own kind.
get out
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Hellonearth: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He should please ignore those who want to blackmail him to reject the offer to serve his fatherland.

There's a reason why the video is coming out now from the social media constituency of Shehu Sani and it's for political reason, not for patriotic or altruistic reasons. He should not fall for the blackmail.

He has learnt a lesson from this and next time will make such statements conditional like when Pastor Bakare prophesied that Pa Obj will die in office and later said God must have changed his mind after intercession. If God, the immortal invincible all-knowing can change His mind for a cause, HE El Rufai, a mortal who doesn't even know all can not be faulted after learning he was inaccurate when making that illustration based on his presumption about the future.

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his bold, frank can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!

We Can see his 1st class brain walking around Kaduna south today
I don't know if termite eat some of una brain including u
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by abidem4real: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike didn't reject VP position. He was instead rejected by Atiku. A story that led to the eventual collapse of PDP in the presidential election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by goldmatrix(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why refused. Are you not going to serve till 101yrs old. Nigeria is only for the old recycled politicians naa with almost nothing to show the people..
Idi@..
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by pharmaking: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please keep eyes on your neighbor.Let us not ignore them at this trying times.

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by debeginin(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Are there not town planners in FCT?
There are but they don't have the will power like Elrufai.

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Bovis(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

VP to who? Hope not to loser Pandoraobi, the disingenuous grifter because nobody wants to deputise his/her subordinates (slaves)
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Quebec91(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
cheesy flawless victory
Odin13:

Has your brain gone sour or is it that you don’t have intellect to be a minister ?

Let forget your close ones .. so out of 250 million Nigerians na only elrufia brain and 1st class Nigeria need

You supporting a party and its stupidity is good.. but to lose one’s brain in the act is a huge sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by talented321: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
I know u sef'''
Enemy of progres'' behave
enemyofprogress:
get out
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Recycling old hands, it's well.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Ykc2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
President too na linus mba his ministers na lambas full there
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool

What will a former governor do with a ministerial position.? I am amazed when i see two-term governors like Wike jostle for a ministerial position.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by BabaIbo: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Both of them are two inconsequential people in real politics, they are only good in betraying people.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Mayeldah(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
And some Tinubu supporters here are approaching 70years but the only achievement they have is being an e-thug for a druggie.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is that to say that he wasn't consulted before his "appointment"?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
I don't know why some youth hate this man. But I think I know why: different religion, different tribe and different political party

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by ochiosa(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who does this one think he's fooling? Talking as if he was not consulted and accepted before announcement.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's not about returning at 63 or 20 years later bt what do u have to offer to the benefit of the country?

Most of these posting are man know man not capacity to deliver.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by 9japicker(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike and Kwankwaso rejected VP position 😂

Wike didn't reject VP slot, Atiku sidelined him. Get your facts right
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Don't believe politicians talks oo
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by onlyboyson(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Idiot ,but you honoured the position
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by livebyday(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

For a man as advanced in age as you are. You talk too much. Let the kids prattle on thos forum. It's very unbecoming for a man in his 50s to talk on any and everytopic like a child.

Something are best kept inside .

I can't tell you to grow up stover 50 years of age so what do I say to. Senior citizen who isn't respect himself ?
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by costandi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool
Read man. Read!!!
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by dahmie2013: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
You have a point sir.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by izubext007: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
please reject the offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.