Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai (78655 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by abibun: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
VP to who did Wike rejected?
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike and Kwankwaso rejected VP position😂

Only to be named ministers afterward

Minister of special duties for Wike 😀
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by sageb: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Politicians and deception
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
HIS SOUL IS SAYING THE TRUTH, BUT HIS BODY IS STILL WILLING TO SHORTCHANGE THE YOUTHS AS USUAL.
HIS CORRECT THAT: A LEADER WHO DID NOT TRIAN A SUCCESSOR IS A WOEFULLY FAILED LEADER. angry
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by equity1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
richidinho:
Fear politicians

Wike and Kwankwaso rejected VP position😂

Only to be named ministers afterward

Minister of special duties for Wike 😀
Wike did not reject VP position.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by talented321: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
No wetin
Puss360:
Me nko?? Quote me or no *** for you this weekend grin
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Xscape1993(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Your own personal business... short man...
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's actually not fair He should be in jail for all the atrocities he have done to southern kaduna
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by NAC1666: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

And you didn't reject the offer
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by BJanta: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
😉
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
The man is a principled bastard wink I like him and hate him.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Hanndye: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigeria still needs that his 1st Class brain, intellect , experience and his bold, frank can-do spirit. Check my signature for free stuffs!
And nobody else has such qualities in all the state of Kaduna. Won't giving political posts to new hands make for more distribution of national wealth and privileges? I don't know where politicians wear their brains. Gosh, the followers are even worse!
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Eriokanmi: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool
Ncos there's nothing tonsteal again. The era of awoof was when he was the fct minister wey everybody eye never open. There's even nothing to steal again.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Grupo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
The man is a principled bastard wink I like him and hate him.

Won't say it's principle per se.

He was likely hoping for SGF and not minister.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Yankee101: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Career politicians
All na mouth
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Menclothing: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Reject the slot for kaduna and let another have it

Same set of people that will quickly say Asiwaju didn’t consider the north
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by OriOko88(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tinubu see ur life outside. People are now rejecting ur offer. So much for d so called jagaban
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by tete7000(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
The man is unstable, always seeking attention.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Bluntemperor: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
This first to comment goes to all members in nairaland'' everybody here is amazing in his or her own kind.

1.Those who are re-circling Old -Videos,just to score cheap Political Points are enjoying their Freedom of Speach in Democracy but cannot tryeit with a Military or Dictatorship!
2 There is No Decent Politicians anywhere:
i -it's about Power Politics and Permanent Interests Not Permanent Enemies! So many Politicians are eating and laughing together- even Opposition are enjoying the Ruling Party !
ii.-Politicians knows that Power is transcent and only few of them will usually do good to their Regioni or Areas or Nations before they leave Offices!
3.Masses Interest should actually supercede the Political Interests but always not so here in Africa but through Political nurturing as time goes we will get there.e.g American Politics IAS as Old as the American Nation itself but with Strong Institutions being Established :
e g- we need to know- What is the Structure of NNPC - or Understudy ARAMCO-of Saudi Arabia?
- How is Saudi Arabia Oil' Giant run to make it the most Profitable today( no nepotism no tribalism or Ethnicity Colloring.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Ameh1987(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nice
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by onuman: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
El Rufai served Buhari administration; was minister under Obasanjo. Tinubu is recycling old people to work with; the same old generation that ate the future of the youths of today.

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by masterduba(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
He actually calls himself an accidental politician.
triple996:
This man no even send the ministerial appointment sef cool

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by abbey621(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
onuman:
El Rufai served Buhari administration; was minister under Obasanjo. Tinubu is recycling old people to work with; the same old generation that ate the future of the youths of today.

Wetin concern you, according to you he can never be president so anything Tinubu should stay out of your mouth grin
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by onuman: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
abbey621:

Wetin concern you, according to you he can never be president so anything Tinubu should stay out of your mouth grin
Tinubu is a temporary president.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by HRMK: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
LETS WAIT TO SEE IF THIS STRATEGY ON EL RUFAI WOULD FORCE HIM TO REJECT THE MINISTERIAL SLOT RESERVED FOR HIM!
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Ghoxt: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
He is talking about his bother & his children being ministers.
Governance in Nigeria has become a family affair..
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Iziquiel(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Racoon:
Politicians especially the hypocrites among them are the worst set of humanity. Eating their words is a shameless traits.
Exactly, I have this disdain for politicians who don't stay true to their words, I mean politicians with no principle can't be trusted.

They're a Shamesless bunch of hypocrites.

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by anungangampu: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Recycle of politicians, this is what he is lamenting of. Are there no other bodies outside politics to appoint.

He is not coming back because of competence, he is returning because, they are power hungry folks doing whatever it takes to keep power for themselves even when it mean recycling themselves back to power.

I spit on all of em.
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by FatherLord: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Just say “ No thanks I don’t want “ and move on
Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Puss360(f): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
No wetin
No puss😂😂😂...
At least now you go rest....

1 Like

Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by Chucks13: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oga enjoy your life na so one dey here dey talk Wike have no honour as if honour epp anyone.

One otondo dey here dey talk honour. Pesin wey mama born same way mama bormln him was a minister in 43 years,he was a governor for 8 years and now a minister at 66years na mama born him oo but one pesin mama for here na honour she born.

El Devil Rufai ride on some people came to the world to wail and some people came to the world to be a ruler and leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.