Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Just Discovered I'm AS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered I'm AS (1487 Views)

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / Told Her That I'm As After First Sex / I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Abolodje: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
EthanSly:
So I grew up thinking I am AA cos all my brothers are AA except for my sister who happens to be AS..

So on Wednesday I decided to just be sure since I haven't done the test officially only for the result to come out as AS.

Now the lady I love and want to get married to is AS.. I'm so sad and depressed at the moment.

Please I need advice on how to go about this issue with her cos Omo..

Admin pls help move to front page biko
Don’t worry pray to God and your AS will turn to AA

Amen Amen Amen fire!!
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by hodusglobal(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dey play... AS will be AS, AA will be AA and SS will also be SS till end of life
Abolodje:

Amen Amen Amen fire!!
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Goodlady(f): 3:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Abolodje:

Amen Amen Amen fire!!
You know say you no get brain and good things can't locate you!
Wetin you write for my thread na rubbish wey go happen to you, your you sisters and daughter.
Abolodje:

Did you suck dick to get that meat for 1k cos it’s ridiculously cheap for that quantity
Females in your family ll suck prîcks to eat, ise!
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Abolodje: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

You know say you no get brain and good things can't locate you!
Wetin you write for my thread na rubbish wey go happen to you, your you sisters and daughter.

Females in your family ll suck prîcks to eat, ise!
Pipe down brainiac you won’t get the reaction you’re fishing for from me, now go back to sucking dick like the good slut that you are.
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2023
Please marry only AA.

Avoid troubles you can't handle

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Goodlady(f): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Abolodje:

Pipe down brainiac you won’t get the reaction you’re fishing for from me, now go back to sucking dick like the good slut that you are.
Tell that to your mom
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Abolodje: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Tell that to your mom
Why tell my mom when you’re the mother of sluts🤭

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Abroad / I Stand With VeryDarkMan / Drama Queens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.