Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged (37834 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by oluwaseyi0: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
J
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by HappyBest2: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by NaijaCuzin: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Change location
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by HappyBest2: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
embarassed
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Chibuzoripob: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
sad It is in STORM OF LIFE,difficult situation like this we knw/see good friends. Dnt abandon him cos of this.There's no shame in doing oods work.Just humble yourself OK.Let me see how I can help in my own lil way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by oluwaseyi0: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Handle your problem alone.
You rejected good men who approached you when you were younger and beautiful to marry this mentally retardant.
You chose your destiny. You should suffer it alone.

Never pity a woman who is suffering in her home. Good men came for her but she rejected them saying "he's too short, he doesn't have money, he's to tall, he doesn't have a car etc" and settled for a guy who used suya to bribe her.

Many women wished the men they rejected came back. But guess what, none will come back.

Seems the dysfunctional family you grew up in is really affecting you

Your mum really gave your dad hell on Earth

If you read the story you will see the woman is a great woman who stick to a sick and jobless young man, you are right better and richer men probably come for her but she ignorantly choose love rather than money

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by aimalohi: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
My dear go to mountain of fire and deliverance ministry with him for deliverance. Also be connecting to NSPPD prayer. Wicked Altars saw that young man's destiny and decided to thwart it.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by mainman7(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by occfx: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
beautifulsoul12:
Good morning everyone. I have to create this account to post this.
I can't even sleep at night lately.

I'm so tired and I need help right now. I have been doing this all by myself for so long now, without much complain but now, I need help.
Before I got married to my husband, I didn't know he had a seasonal mental health challenge, but not violent.

I met him in the university, he was in medicine, he had dreams, very ambitious, one of the best in his department, Working his way to travel abroad to continue his education. We were just friends, but I liked him. He kept on asking me out, but I declined. I wanted to graduate first.
We parted ways in year two. He changed school, so, I knew nothing about him again till years later.
Reconnected with him years later after graduation, to my greatest surprise, he didn't graduate, wasted all his resources and couldn't travel out. We still love each other, so we got married.
after the birth of my first child, I wanted to leave him, but I couldn't because he was a good man, but with too many changes and I was the only one who truly care and was there for him.
Three years ago, he became much better. He got a small job, Started bringing in little for upkeep. I saw change and I was happy. We had our second child last year after 8yrs.
Since early this year, the whole thing came up again. Since then, he became jobless again.
The financial burden is all on me. Right now, we can't afford to renew our rent.
I lost my business capital some times ago in wrong business, since then, it has been so much struggles.

I'm trying hard but it's not enough.
I'm thinking of working away, but to where? what about my children? Who will be there for them? What about him? But I'm tired of being in a marriage where I have to struggle for everything, where I can not depend on my man.
Pls, help us renew our house rent.

What do I do?

Walking away to where exactly... Hookup? I don't get it, is the man preventing money from entering your hand? Or he is blocking your destiny helpers? Or you cannot survive without a man? Do whatever you will do assuming his dead apart from sleeping with other men but if you think you cannot survive with a man, divorce him and marry another mugu
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by narite: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Don’t run!!! I have somethings to tell you but I am too tired right now.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Konjiboii: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
All I can make out in this story is that you are tired because there's no money, all that mental illness talk na just excuses to justify your separation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Coronavirus1: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bring him to synagogue of All Nation the arenal of liberty he will be heal just give it a trial. Lagos Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Alpharey: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
beautifulsoul12:

I'm so tired and I need help right now. I have been doing this all by myself for so long now, without much complain but now, I need help.
Before I got married to my husband, I didn't know he had a seasonal mental health challenge, but not violent.

I met him in the university, he was in medicine, he had dreams, very ambitious, one of the best in his department, Working his way to travel abroad to continue his education. We were just friends, but I liked him. He kept on asking me out, but I declined. I wanted to graduate first.
We parted ways in year two. He changed school, so, I knew nothing about him again till years later.
Reconnected with him years later after graduation, to my greatest surprise, he didn't graduate, wasted all his resources and couldn't travel out. We still love each other, so we got married.
after the birth of my first child, I wanted to leave him, but I couldn't because he was a good man, but with too many changes and I was the only one who truly care and was there for him.
Three years ago, he became much better. He got a small job, Started bringing in little for upkeep. I saw change and I was happy. We had our second child last year after 8yrs.
Since early this year, the whole thing came up again. Since then, he became jobless again.
The financial burden is all on me. Right now, we can't afford to renew our rent.
I lost my business capital some times ago in wrong business, since then, it has been so much struggles.

I'm thinking of working away, but to where? what about my children? Who will be there for them? What about him? But I'm tired of being in a marriage where I have to struggle for everything, where I can not depend on my man.

What do I do?

Keep keeping on sis. You never know what will befall the next man. Some people lost their husbands after few years of marriage with 2 or more children to care for. Just like you reached out to the people now. You can also extend that to your family members and that of your husband. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by millionboi2: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
beautifulsoul12:

What do I do?

you are the one with mental problem.....for saying that a man that lost his job is having mental problem,who told you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by SeriouslySense(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is quite difficult to navigate.

I am not sure what to say, i am not a mental health expert, but maybe understanding his mental illness is the key, if you want to continue in this Union.

So maybe see a mental health expert and describe the symptoms and ask for their opinion.
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
aimalohi:
My dear go to mountain of fire and deliverance ministry with him for deliverance. Also be connecting to NSPPD prayer. Wicked Altars saw that young man's destiny and decided to thwart it.
Stop deceiving her. Mountain of fire don finish delivering all those who have been attending for at least the last decade? All the 10s of thousands of women seeking deliverance year after year, mountain of fire don resolve their matter finish? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Kajaard: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
beautifulsoul12:

What do I do?

A brand new nairaland account with a pitiful tale seeking financial support

I smell scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by grandstar(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
beautifulsoul12

You're truly a beautiful soul. From your writeup, the real challenge seems to be your present financial challenges and not really his mental state of your husband.

As long as you can bring home enough money, you seem ready to shoulder all the family needs, including your husband's.

I wish I had the funds to give you to start a business. Sadly,I don't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by chatinent: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
What do you need actually?

Sum for the rent?
Prayers?
Help for husband's health?
Or just financial support?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by OboOlora(f): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sell the storyline give Zeb Ejiro make una use raise some money carry am go Aro😩
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by IamANigerianMan: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
beautifulsoul12:

What do I do?

The hardest thing on Earth is marriage most expecially if you are a Christian, divoice is out it... People should seek the face of God before goes into marriage... For now this your cross , pray and fast and continue seek the face of God.. Try to see the like of Pastor ENENCHE or bring him for Tuesday healing and deliverance at Glory Dome .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Bobbiee: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
For better or worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by o123456789(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
First, you need to look for a way to take your husband to psychiatric hospital for treatment, he may not be willing to follow you but convince him, the money will not be that much because he will not be in admission instead he will be an out patient since the mental illness is mild. Then for your rent, I advice you to look for a cheaper apartment if you can't afford your current one, the economy is very bad now but I pray for God to send you a helper now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by noble2faith(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
There is something I can't get in your write-up. Mentally challenged or spiritually challenged?
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Coronavirus1:
Bring him to synagogue of All Nation the arenal of liberty he will be heal just give it a trial. Lagos Nigeria
Synagogue of all nation don heal all the many people who don dey show up there for the very same year after year with nothing still to show for all that? Na to continue hooking others into the same lie una mind dey. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Mummyfour(f): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Foodqueen:
Your story is incomplete o jare.

His family members should care about him.
it doesn't follow.
I know a man whose siblings enjoyed tremendously when he had money.
Bought them houses, did all he could to make them comfortable, but immediately this man became challenged, the siblings first all told him to throw his wife of his youth who had been with him as a teenager when he had nothing and worked into wealth with him saying that she was a witch, and wanted to kill him after all her years of suffering with him.

After sending her packing, they began to see how they could get a hold on whatever he had, because they felt he was no longer in control of his mind and that was the reason they told him to chase his wife away, because she being with him would make it difficult for them to lay hands on what they thought he still had as it concerns money or properties
When they saw that they couldn't get any thing from him again, they abandoned him roaming from place to place.

So my dear, everyone should pray to have good family members, friends and siblings.

So in the Op's own case you may be surprised to find out that her husband's family members have abandoned him too

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Justbehave(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Just tell us you want to leave him because he has lost his job and the money isn't flowing again and stop manipulating us with a case of mental illness which you can't even specify. Rubbish.

No woman can love a man who can't provide. Otilo. Men be wise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by abba190: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
beautifulsoul12:

What do I do?

nigerians hate the word 'help' whenever u put it in a sentennce in an online forum u are automatically a scammer
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Chummynoni(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
You should have used your main account if you want to ask for help. No crime in asking for help . Being anonymous should be for those that wants to share secret or something confidential
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
noble2faith:
There is something I can't get in your write-up. Mentally challenged or spiritually challenged?
Stop deceiving yourself! undecided
Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by Jsucre(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
May the Lord direct your steps, I feel your pain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.