Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,224 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! (77897 Views)

Blackberry 10 Is Better Than iOS 6. 10 Reasons: / Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 / Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Phony200(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2012
Hi all.
The Gevey-Team have released offical
furiousMod 2.0 for Gevey Ultra to
support iOS 5. Add htt p://
cydia.furiousmod.com to your Cydia
Sources to install.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Phony200(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2012
And as the ibosses have mentioned before, upgrade now if you can because iOS 5.1 Beta is already in testing, seeded to anyone with a developer account so It's definitely on the way soon. Please preserve your gevey unlockable baseband Unless you want an expensive ipod touch 4. Still no news of a Jailbreak for the A5 devices but hopefully this month since remaining issues preventing a full release have been identified.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
ise82:

Thanks!!

U' welcome.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by ise82(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
I'm preparing to upgrade my iphone to ios 5 and I need to ask som questions b4 proceeding.
I have preserved my baseband using snow breeze 2.8 beta 8 and ve made a custom ios 5.

Whenever I put my iphone in DFU mode I always get error that can't connect to server, Do I nid to be online wen doing d upgrade and do I need to on my iphone and not put it in DFU mode.

Pls I need help!
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
USE sn0wbreeze 2.8 beta 11 and you need to be online to upgrade. You also need to put your iPhone in pwned dfu mode before you can be able to restore using a custom firmware.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by ise82(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Ok! Thanks a millions,
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by elrony(m): 4:43am On Jan 13, 2012
need to upgrade seriously, hate when am about installin an app and d next tin dat pops up is "upgrade required" angry

d tin is ; i ve neva done any upgrade maself b4 and dis protest is not helpin, am scared of bakin ma fone lmao grin grin grin

i gat d latest snowbreeze,,redsnow on ma lappy, pls bo$$e$ wad more do i need??, iclarified gave me lotta insight tho!!
hw do i preserve ma BB grin
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2012
elrony:

need to upgrade seriously, hate when am about installin an app and d next tin dat pops up is "upgrade required" angry

d tin is ; i ve neva done any upgrade maself b4 and dis protest is not helpin, am scared of bakin ma fone lmao grin grin grin

i gat d latest snowbreeze,,redsnow on ma lappy, pls bo$$e$ wad more do i need??, iclarified gave me lotta insight tho!!
hw do i preserve ma BB grin

Use sn0wbreeze and select baseband preservation mode and use redsn0w to jailbreak because the latest mobilesubstrate isn't compatible with sn0wbreeze's jailbreak and sn0wbreeze 2.8b11 jailbreak is still tethered. It's not updated yet. Though latest reds0w can be used to preserve baseband too but sn0wbreeze process is somehow straight forward.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by elrony(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2012
sun_temi:

Use sn0wbreeze and select baseband preservation mode and use redsn0w to jailbreak because the latest mobilesubstrate isn't compatible with sn0wbreeze's jailbreak and sn0wbreeze 2.8b11 jailbreak is still tethered. It's not updated yet. Though latest reds0w can be used to preserve baseband too but sn0wbreeze process is somehow straight forward.
guess i gotta be on 5.0.1 b4 preservin
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by elrony(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2012
big shout out and i-givings to suntemi, he really made ma day!!! cheesy grin grin grin, helpin out wheneva i called thruout ma updatin and jailbreak on 5.0.1,
shout out to all i-bros on dis forum,
dats wad id is!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2012
elrony:

big shout out and i-givings to suntemi, he really made ma day!!! cheesy grin grin grin, helpin out wheneva i called thruout ma updatin and jailbreak on 5.0.1,
shout out to all i-bros on dis forum,
dats wad id is!!!! grin grin grin grin

U' welcome
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by dvd(f): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
PLS I JUST UPGRADED MY NEW IPAD2 TO IOS 5. I WANT TO JAILBREAK, HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT, ALSO PLS I NEED ANY APP THAT CAN ENABLE ME WORK WITH TWO DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS ON THE SAME SCREEN, FOR EXAMPLE LIKE USING A BIBLE AND AT THE SAME TIME USING A NOTEPAD ON THE SAME SCREEN.tHANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^Ipad2 jailbreak on ios5 is not yet released. I don't know of any app dat let's u open two apps simultaneously. U can only multitask.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
dvd:

PLS I JUST UPGRADED MY NEW IPAD2 TO IOS 5. I WANT TO JAILBREAK, HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT, ALSO PLS I NEED ANY APP THAT CAN ENABLE ME WORK WITH TWO DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS ON THE SAME SCREEN, FOR EXAMPLE LIKE USING A BIBLE AND AT THE SAME TIME USING A NOTEPAD ON THE SAME SCREEN.tHANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP

I also don't know
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by kingsilly(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
dvd:

ME SELF DNT KNOW, grin grin angry grin , ONE APP HAS TO BE ON TASK BAR AND THE ODA ON UR MAIN SREEEN, U GOT DAT grin
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2012
WARNING WARNING WARNING AGAIN!!! If u want an untethered jailbreak on IPAD2 and IPHONE4S, UPGRADE NOW TO IOS5.0.1(EXCEPT U ARE ALREADY JAILBROKEN ON 4.3.3 on IPAD2), we have seen a video proof that iphone4S has been jailbroken FULLY. release date is very close and I can assure u that apple will release a new iOS JUST to patch the jailbreak.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2012
just to let u all know that the ibooks has been COMPLETELY FIXED by just upgrading coroner untether in cydia or by just running the latest redsn0w 0.9.10b4 over current jb but make sure u uncheck all options. u dont need ibooksfix2 anymore and itunes will now recognise your ibooks without any error
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Phony200(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
tumababa:

just to let u all know that the ibooks has been COMPLETELY FIXED by just upgrading coroner untether in cydia or by just running the latest redsn0w 0.9.10b4 over current jb but make sure u uncheck all options. u dont need ibooksfix2 anymore and itunes will now recognise your ibooks without any error

Just used the Corona Untether to upgrade my JB. iBooks works like a charm!! Now syncing!!
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
Phony200:

Just used the Corona Untether to upgrade my JB. iBooks works like a charm!! Now syncing!!
Yeah. So ios5 is now FULLY jailbroken with no more problem. Even ultra is perfectly working now to unlock iphone4 (low bb) without any need for 112 process. I'm now back to selling d locked ones unlocked with Gevey ultra grin
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by SailorXY: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
this is a serious thread wink
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
If you are a jailbreaker and you are not having the newly released sn0wbreeze 2.9[i][/i], You are on a long thing.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2012
sun_temi:

If you are a jailbreaker and you are not having the newly released sn0wbreeze 2.9[i][/i], You are on a long thing.
hmmm, i think i'm now on a long thing. what is d unique thing about the guy? u've used it abi?. I only use snowbreeze to preserve baseband, can u give ME(as in ME) another good reason apart from hacktivating and Jailbreaking?
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Dabss(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
Has anybody tried any ios5.1 beta? I want to know about if the battery life improvement thing.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2012
tumababa:

WARNING WARNING WARNING AGAIN!!! If u want an untethered jailbreak on IPAD2 and IPHONE4S, UPGRADE NOW TO IOS5.0.1(EXCEPT U ARE ALREADY JAILBROKEN ON 4.3.3 on IPAD2), we have seen a video proof that iphone4S has been jailbroken FULLY. release date is very close and I can assure u that apple will release a new iOS JUST to patch the jailbreak.

iOS world is very funny now MuscleNerd is saying "iPhone 4S Owners Hoping to Eventually Unlock Should NOT Update to iOS 5.0.1" he also said an untethered iPhone 4S jailbreak for iOS 5.0 will be released at the same time as the iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak, or a day or two later.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
sun_temi:

iOS world is very funny now MuscleNerd is saying "iPhone 4S Owners Hoping to Eventually Unlock Should NOT Update to iOS 5.0.1" he also said an untethered iPhone 4S jailbreak for iOS 5.0 will be released at the same time as the iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak, or a day or two later.
I av really lost faith in musclenerd, honestly. I see him as a compiler of other peoples exploit. I'm concerned about the jailbreak sha, not d unlock. The guy too dey get mouth.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Dabss(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
tumababa:

I av really lost faith in musclenerd, honestly. I see him as a compiler of other peoples exploit. I'm concerned about the jailbreak sha, not d unlock. The guy too dey get mouth.
the guy brought ios5 untethered jailbreak.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by abrahym(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
think of getting an iphone, tired of nokia symbian
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

That's not correct. pod2g did.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by SailorXY: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ da boss, the battery life improvement thing is actually for real.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

U just confirmed my statement. He is a compiler.
sun_temi:

That's not correct. pod2g did.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2012
iphone 4S/ipad2 5.0.X jailbreak to be released SOON, VEEERY SOON(maybe tomorrow) follow me on twitter @tumajay to get it the minute it drops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Compensates Subscribers For Network Downtime / Complete Nokia Secret Codes, Tips And Tricks / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.