Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! (77725 Views)

Blackberry 10 Is Better Than iOS 6. 10 Reasons: / Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 / Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by imsuboi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Please @tumababa & @suntemi how do I activate the iMessage feature on my device?

I'm using a jailbroken 5c 7.1.2

Thanks
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 26, 2014
imsuboi:
Please @tumababa & @suntemi how do I activate the iMessage feature on my device?

I'm using a jailbroken 5c 7.1.2

Thanks

Simply go to settings-message- put it on. Make sure u av credit dat can send and. And data.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Xkay29(m): 5:29am On Dec 26, 2014
please how good is iPhone 4 16 gig@28k.a friend want to sell it for me. but I am not an iPhone user.upgraded to iOS 7.i prefer android. advice me if I should buy at that price. very neat no scratch.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by imsuboi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
tumababa:

Simply go to settings-message- put it on. Make sure u av credit dat can send and. And data.

Boss, under the country options, there's no "Nigeria" there. cry cry

thanks
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
imsuboi:

Boss, under the country options, there's no "Nigeria" there. cry cry

thanks

Select usa doesn't matter
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by imsuboi(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
tumababa:

Select usa doesn't matter

okay
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Xkay29(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2014
iPhone 4 for sale 16 gig .30k.price negotiable
08127731115.Osogbo
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by kelvinnn(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Brand new latest "INFINIX HOT" android 4.4.4 ...white....on sale now!!!
Whatsapp: 08075753750
BBM pin: 52CFE84F
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by kunlenzo1: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
gud evening every 1...PLS I USE IPHONE 5S BUT I CANT CHECK MY ACCOUNT BALANCE AND I CANT RECHARGE.....WHEN TRYING TO CHECK THE BALANCE IT WILL JUST BE DIALING AS IF AM CALLING....PLS BALE ME OUT
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by janga(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
kunlenzo1:
gud evening every 1...PLS I USE IPHONE 5S BUT I CANT CHECK MY ACCOUNT BALANCE AND I CANT RECHARGE.....WHEN TRYING TO CHECK THE BALANCE IT WILL JUST BE DIALING AS IF AM CALLING....PLS BALE ME OUT

mayb ur iphone is not factory unlocked, u re using micro chip to get access to netwrk
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Xkay29(m): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2014
for sale iPhone 4 16 gig factory unlocked, upgraded to 7.1. just 30k
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Xkay29(m): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2014
for sale iPhone 4 16 gig factory unlocked, upgraded to 7.1. just 30k 08127731115
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by baronphemmy(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2014
elo house pls i need help on my iphone5s i notice i cant snd mail out it wnt to home if i click on compose mail (2) my 3g is nt on it off it self each time i no it (3) my bbm is nt connetin (4) b4 if i no it it show apple logo bt nw it wil jst load . pls any solution on all dis problm tnk
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2014
baronphemmy:
elo house pls i need help on my iphone5s i notice i cant snd mail out it wnt to home if i click on compose mail (2) my 3g is nt on it off it self each time i no it (3) my bbm is nt connetin (4) b4 if i no it it show apple logo bt nw it wil jst load . pls any solution on all dis problm tnk

are you sure its original iphone 5S ?
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by imsuboi(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2014
oga tumababa and oga suntemi,

please can you debrief me on how this iMessage thing works. I've activated it but when I text my sis who is also using an iPhone, they deduct my airtime.. Isn't it meant to be free?
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2014
imsuboi:
oga tumababa and oga suntemi,

please can you debrief me on how this iMessage thing works. I've activated it but when I text my sis who is also using an iPhone, they deduct my airtime.. Isn't it meant to be free?

when you activate iMessage, go to message app and try to send a message to someone also using iMessage, before u send, make sure the send button is BLUE (iMessage ready). if the send button is GREEN, then u are sending sms.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2015
[size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR [/size]
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by northpole1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year people! I got an iPhone 5 and upgraded it to iOS 8.1.2 and jailbroke it with taig. Does anyone have an idea of interesting cydia apps and tweaks that are compatible with iOS 8 worth having?
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
northpole1:
happy new year people! I got an iPhone 5 and upgraded it to iOS 8.1.2 and jailbroke it with taig. Does anyone have an idea of interesting cydia apps and tweaks that are compatible with iOS 8 worth having?

Quickdo,Ifile,springtomize,swipeselection, exkey,barrel,intelliscreenX,etc
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Olaide1295: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2015
iPhone 6for sale at cheap price.pls check www.nairaland.com/2072215/brand-new-iphone-6-sale
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by imsuboi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
tumababa:

when you activate iMessage, go to message app and try to send a message to someone also using iMessage, before u send, make sure the send button is BLUE (iMessage ready). if the send button is GREEN, then u are sending sms.

does the iMessage feature work with internet connectivity?

So far, I haven't been able to use the iMessage to reach any of my friends on iOS. The "send" button has never shown blue. Just green all the time.

Is there any problem from my end?

Thanks
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
imsuboi:

does the iMessage feature work with internet connectivity?

So far, I haven't been able to use the iMessage to reach any of my friends on iOS. The "send" button has never shown blue. Just green all the time.

Is there any problem from my end?

Thanks

You need internet
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Alubosa: 3:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Good day tumababa and suntemi. Nice job ur doing here. I've bn a fan of android but i'm really getting bored recently. I'd like to join the "iphone goons" by january ending. I'm still contemplating btw iphone6 or iphone6+ but my fair, having read through ur thread, is how do i know if its factory-jailbroken or micro-chipped? What size would u advise-16 or 64G? I intend buying brand new from Slot or Callus Miller or Airtell office in PHC pls.

Thanks and God bless
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Alubosa, I prefer the iPhone 6 to the 6 plus. The 6 plus is just too big for me but everything is all about preference, you might prefer the 6 plus but I don't. Talking of capacity, I will advice you just go for the 64Gb, 16Gb get used up easily.

Since you are buying brand new from Slot, it will be factory unlocked. Though we sell too. Bro, my candid advice; "don't buy chipped iPhone 6" since you are new to iOS. Happy New Year!!!
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Alubosa: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Suntemi:
Alubosa, I prefer the iPhone 6 to the 6 plus. The 6 plus is just too big for me but everything is all about preference, you might prefer the 6 plus but I don't. Talking of capacity, I will advice you just go for the 64Gb, 16Gb get used up easily.

Since you are buying brand new from Slot, it will be factory unlocked. Though we sell too. Bro, my candid advice; "don't buy chipped iPhone 6" since you are new to iOS. Happy New Year!!!

Ok thanks bro. But do brand new iPhone 6s come chipped? I mean can i get unlucky to buy a brand new chipped iPhone6 from Slot or other upscale gadget outlet? If i have to get from u what would be the T&Cs? I'm sure u r not in PHC
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Alubosa:

Ok thanks bro. But do brand new iPhone 6s come chipped? I mean can i get unlucky to buy a brand new chipped iPhone6 from Slot or other upscale gadget outlet? If i have to get from u what would be the T&Cs? I'm sure u r not in PHC

even if slot mistakenly give you a locked iphone, u can return. make sure you get a full refund or a replacement, don't accept any other offer. although its almost impossible for slot to sell locked iphone.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by ib4real95(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
northpole1:
Bro.. hw much did u get ur iphone 5?
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Alubosa: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
tumababa:

even if slot mistakenly give you a locked iphone, u can return. make sure you get a full refund or a replacement, don't accept any other offer. although its almost impossible for slot to sell locked iphone.

Ahhh!!! I'm tryn to learn d difference between a chipped and factory unlocked iPhones. How do i know which is which? Which 1kon be "locked" again? Am i sure i wont stick to my Sammy S5 jejelly b4 i go fall maga
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Suntemi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Alubosa:

We are not in PHC. I don't think Slot sells chipped iPhone so not sure you will get unlocked iPhone from them.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by northpole1(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2015
ib4real95:

Bro.. hw much did u get ur iphone 5?
i got it as a gift.
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Everybody , There are two items for sale and they are :

1) A Brand New MTN mifi

Price : #17,000

2) A brand new Apple ipad mini (16gb ) Wifi + Sim

Price : #75,000

Call 08135753318 if u are intereted !!!
Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by lafayette(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
For all iphone firmwares and how to identify your iphone latest  firmware files before downloading & flashing go here www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/ios-firmware-file-for-all-iphones.html?m=0

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved / MTN Nigeria Compensates Subscribers For Network Downtime / Complete Nokia Secret Codes, Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.