Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges (65371 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by mrvitalis(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Curse777:

It's a form of social welfare to kick start the economy
Give the money to banks oga at a lower interest let th re loan the money to the sector u want... How difficult is that?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Essenza01: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by UnfairLife7(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Curse777:

grin grin

Nothing una no go wail about

tell me one benefits of the speech. Just 1

5 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Great! This is a listening President who understands the pain points of patriotic Nigerians.

We will support you Mr President. We believe you and will not stop praying for your success. Our hope is once again renewed. Thank you Mr President. God bless you. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

A friend of mine who has a p!g farm will always tell me that he does all his best to satisfy his pigs but they still show attitude of not being fulfilled. Lol grin

I told him, a p!g is a gluttonous by nature and there is no way you can satisfy that animal. grin

I advised him to change to rearing rams, cows and goats and feed them with agbado. They don't give complain. Naturally grateful and contented.

9 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Curse777: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:

Check my previous posts. I never ever criticise what he says. I dont honestly care, because he's just playing dancing chairs. But this was just so ridiculously silly.

Let me measure your Administrative ability as a human

Let's say you become The President today

1: No Subsidy in 2022/2023 budget
2: inflation is going up
3: your next budget is after fully setting up all commitee of National Assembly

What will you do?!

Give an insight

5 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
God Bless you Mr.President

Those that have chosen to wail should continue wailing. It is their wailing and not mine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Curse777:

What will you do?!

Give an insight

you dey find expo. keep asking us "sore losers" foolish questions.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by 001Lagos: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
He ended up saying nothing
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Morenikeji090(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Of your father and mother
UnfairLife7:
Rubbish speech

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Lexiskillz09: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:
20 mins of thoughtless, directionless, clueless hogwash pushed out by people who have no idea how to manage expectations. These people are a joke.

Wail more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please give me a moment let me ask you a question

What will happen to price of petrol in Nigeria when the price in the international market climbs to $100+ per barrel?

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wkdjn29f:
:-

why are you quoting me to this your useless bet advert you drink burukutu?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by SayNo2SmallPrik: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Everybody with Wetin Dey do them
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by UnfairLife7(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Of your father and mother
your father will still buy one derica of rice 1k grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Lexiskillz09: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:

You guys have no idea how to manage perception. The so called address was at best a Charlie Chaplin joke. This is the biggest flop of his joke of an administration.

No go drink sniper oooo

This wailing eh grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by tnerro1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Summary
NYSC- now your sufferings continue
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Great! This is a listening President who understands the pain points of patriotic Nigerians.

We will support you Mr President. We believe you and will not stop praying for your success. Our hope is once again renewed. Thank you Mr President. God bless you. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Johnthesuccess: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ozommadu:

Stop defending rubbish, speech without action is tantamount to rubbish...just two months in office and Nigerians are seeing hell while tinubu and his cronies share billions to themselves.

People are already protesting in oyo and osun state but you're here disgracing yourself

You are a bloody liar and a fool..I'm watching the Oyo protest right now on the news. It was about payment of pension and gratuities been owned the workers by Oyo state government. This is how madness has taken all you Obi supporters by spreading fake news. I hope you people die quickly from high blood pressure since you will not relent in castigating Tinumbu. Why not kuku die and leave the remaining of us to enjoy the goodness of this country. Eyin oloriburuku gbogbo. Ee nii Kure.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by ganisucks(f): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Curse777:

What will you do?!

Give an insight
I would resign. Because all those things listed indicate that the Cabal is telling you to go. There's no two ways about it. But politicians being politicians like deceiving themselves. Just like coaches, who need numerous disgraceful attacks from the board before they pack up.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Inobeyourmate: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nothing you will tell them children of perdition, then to still wail on top this post so far no be Obi their oga give speech tonight, so make the wailing fully start, una never see anything 😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Lexiskillz09: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
christejames:
Transcript don land sharperly grin grin grin grin

Well, he was reading from a teleprompter in a prerecorded video though grin cheesy

A baseless and uninspiring statement!

The broadcast was to address Nigerians not Obi supporters.
Go meet your president for an inspiring statement.

5 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Story story no be so Buhari Regime been dey call like say they dey serious ... Shishi we no see..make you get monitoring spirits o ...no be Oga see list oya sign ....Mr CNG Buses what happens if Diesel price fall , better have a dual fuel engine Buses ... Na kukuma Alhaji start to dey use CNG for his trucks , although 3000 buses is a good starting point but Biko let us get to the point where I can use just 1k on my card to use public transport juggle the whole of Lagos or Abuja in a day .... As for Agriculture three things, number one is Security, number two Government provisions no dey reach farmers , number three available market or aggregators especially when it comes to tomatoes and other perishables. The single exchange rate dey affect Big men and Big companies, but tough for those expose to foreign loans ....na Baba God fit help them ...

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by MadamExcellency: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
I like the speech. It was a problem-solving initiative

My only problem is that Nigeria is perfect on paper and proposals. Even when a memorandum of understanding and partnerships are signed, nothing comes out of them.

7 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Vadese1: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Reading Tinubu script is a total waste of time. The man has no knowledge of the position he is holding. A very useless and unproductive President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Johnthesuccess: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

are u ok?

You are the one that is mad. Can your lying obi deliver a good promising speech like that? All he does is to lie. Ee nii Kure.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.