Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ (16415 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Nursepepeye(f): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ’˜πŸ’”πŸ’“β€οΈπŸ’‹
Nigerian woman will insult you with it in the next moment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Confiture: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because they know the insult they would receive from the woman, directly or indirectly.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by miniziter(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
We don't. We grab it and run away with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by GeneralOpe(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Is there anyone that can please assist me with money to get black shoes. I am currently job searching and have no appropriate shoes to wear or money to buy them.
Kindly assist me please. About 10,000 naira. Please sir/ma.
GTB
Opeyemi Joshua

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Kemadealadire(f): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
JuicyStar:

U see? When a man wants to give, he rarely give criterias but see all the things u talk just to assist? By the way where will u find a man that fits in to all u stated above? By the way, no woman believes a man is honest and that’s why they all say β€œall men cheat”

You should use some, women are more reasonable and responsible in this regards as they are more focused on their families. They are everywhere, leave your circle. They may be outnumbered but they sure exist.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ’˜πŸ’”πŸ’“β€οΈπŸ’‹

On the long run, you will regret asking your lady for money man. The more she assist you, the lesser respect you get. When you eventually breakup, she go use am yab you.

My advice to guys is; not matter how much you think she loves you, never ask for assistance man.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kemadealadire:

You should use some, women are more reasonable and responsible in this regards as they are more focused on their families. They are everywhere, leave your circle. They may be outnumbered but they sure exist.

Point of correction.

They exist yes.

But they are not everywhere. So this is not fully a matter of "change your circle"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by FireUpNow(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Women don't like spending for their husbands but their boyfriends
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by TheGift: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Yes if you are the type who cheats, bets and indulges in all kinds of vices. An honest and hardworking man won't find it hard to get help from his partner.
m

Exactly, particularly your last sentence.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
jackmrandy:

asking your sisters, female cousins, mothers is far far better than asking your gf. speaking from experience. that's why I don't play with my sisters whenever they ask me for money. they were there for me when I needed help. but you see Nigeria Gf you are in a relationship, God forbid. I wonder how God created them. I am yet to date a woman that will reciprocate my giving attitude. they rather collect without giving.

Lol. This is funny. Your sisters were there for you. Great. May be your girlfriend was also there for her brothers. Do you expect her to ignore her brothers for you? cheesy

It's family over everything, bro. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Why exactly does a wife (I have no business with girlfriends) who knows her husband is broke need to wait for him to come begging her for money before she does the needful??!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by TheGift: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

On the long run, you will regret asking your lady for money man. The more she assist you, the lesser respect you get. When you eventually breakup, she go use am yab you.

My advice to guys is; not matter how much you think she loves you, never ask for assistance man.

Is this advice for Men and their girlfriends or for Men and their Wives?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by qtguru(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

My babe is generous, if you're stingy to her nothing for you. but I ask only when i need urgent cash.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Xpol: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Most women are not cheerful givers, they don't give and comot mind, when they give you money they use it to insult you at any slight misunderstanding.

If you give me 100# and later dash me insult join am(concerning the 100#) I'll reject your 1m next time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Benwallt(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
What money you demanded from your woman she go collect it back. She will do it with embedded disgrace
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by lomprico(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

To avoid "after all I did for you"
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by deltateam: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

See table we been dey manage for years. Naim you come break?

Na see finish you want abi na wetin? Any man that borrow from wife no get peace of mind.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by fabolouz1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pride .
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Because a Nigerian girlfriend would rather die than give you her money.

Stop all this mentality and generalization please i think you have not really gone out with a real girl, Nigeria girls are not really stingy like that

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ego
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by Lastmankc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid see finish
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheGift:

Is this advice for Men and their girlfriends or for Men and their Wives?

Men and their girlfriends na. Your wife is on another level man.

As a woman, try get wetin u dey do with ur money for the family. If na you go dey buy food stuffs when ur man pays for tution fees and rent or car insurance and co.

Just look at men that pay all the bills even as little as tissue paper, dem no fit reach 75yrs na. Na stroke from overthinking dey usually kill them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by MrSmithy: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because Niaja ladies got the mentality and mindset that its the duty of a man to always look after them and reason why they do relationships cox they need you (Men) to always give to them as if no be same hustle we all dey do...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by izubext007: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
their pastor said your money is for the family , our your wife money is her money
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by abobote: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
I used to ask when I was a bachelor, I have enjoyed a lot monetary benefits from our girls, and I have spent a lot on them too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by vickydevoka(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
A lady will never dash you money for free, unless she's your relative. They will only lend you or even when the assist you they will be expecting you to make it in life n pay them x2

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Abeg o, I no want Nigerian girls to tell me the history of my family, just because I asked her for money. I like maintaining my intergreeting

Dominique where is you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by cyprus000: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
meobizy:
They don't. Women don't give.
At least you're honest here. While there are remote exceptions, the pervading sentiment is likened to a taboo when a man in dire straits does ask.

Plus he run the risk of the whole community getting informed that his woman gave him money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?οΏ½ by vickydevoka(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Depend on the relationship'' women they give their husband money sometimes,
Op but many of them will rather borrow you the money than to give you'' '''from experience''
Na the same mama born them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.