Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� (16357 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Kendrick80(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
See finish
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Nobodysboo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid see finish
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Faithy04: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
It's because some of the guys are always shy to ask money
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by TVTM2023: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
The one thing a woman can never give aman herself is what a man has always been giving a woman ie pregnancy!!
No man would ever like to collect money from a woman because we came out of them also!
They shed too much to bear us and then after giving birth you still want to collect money from them?
No matter the help I won't collect,it's not a thing of pride,it's just a reality!
It's shameful to collect money from a woman, you will feel somehow no matter your position as a breadwinner of a house or so!
You will never feel ok to look her in the eyes!
She is feeding you,she is accommodating you,she is driving you,she is responsible for Al you existence!
That is what makes men keep their ego.
Unless it is a good woman,one thing you must take note of is that you must find out what you an give her that no other man will be able to give her before you collect Money!!!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by TheGift: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Men and their girlfriends na. Your wife is on another level man.

As a woman, try get wetin u dey do with ur money for the family. If na you go dey buy food stuffs when ur man pays for tution fees and rent or car insurance and co.

Just look at men that pay all the bills even as little as tissue paper, dem no fit reach 75yrs na. Na stroke from overthinking dey usually kill them.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by TheGift: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheGift:

Because he is the kind of guy that thinks the only way he can get and keep a woman is by Money, and he was probably living a fake life with Her before they married.

Because the two have not become one

Because the Man's sense of self worth and identity is too tied to his capacity to provide.

Because he is generally not open with His Wife

Because He sees His Wife as competition to be subdued and cannot come to terms with receiving help from His subduee.

Because, like many men, His wife is not really His life partner. Otherwise what good is a partner that you can't tell that you are broke?

Me if I am broke I ask my Wife, because if I am not broke, nobody needs to ask me to take care of my responsibilities and more. Just make sure that if it's a loan you pay Her back.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Rhozabeth(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Some women are devil in human skin! Ask them for #50, the day they will throw it in ur face, ut will sound like they gave u #50m
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Maj196(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid see finish
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Exelica: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
qtguru:

My babe is generous, if you're stingy to her nothing for you. but I ask only when i need urgent cash.
Hello Qtquru, you mentioned remoteoliver’s guide on optimizing Upwork on a thread a while back, were you able to pay using any Nigerian card? My verve card didn’t work.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by qtguru(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Exelica:
Hello Qtquru, you mentioned remoteoliver’s guide on optimizing Upwork on a thread a while back, were you able to pay using any Nigerian card? My verve card didn’t work.

Verve is for local transaction.chai Verve I worked on that project cry. Use Mastercard or Visa
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by onlyboyson(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Not my type
Some self proud meniac
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by MrsTwrite(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
omooba969:
😂 Collect money from who...? 🤣🤣🤣

🤣😂😂🤣
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Dybala11(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wawelexy:
Don't ask a Nigerian lady for money it will be used against you when things go south. The common phrase they use is "despite all I have done for him". Even those that only bought singlet and boxers use this phrase....Learn to be on your own so that you can confidently discard her when she starts misbehaving...
A vendor used this phrase or is it clause on me few weeks ago, I bought something substantial from her with an agreement to pay the money in two installments within a month. I kept to the agreement and paid her all the money within 2 weeks. The way she talked later, it was as if it was a gift. Of course I do acknowledge her benevolence in allowing me to pay for the goods in two installments, but using it always as a point of conversation every damned time was so so tiring that I vowed never to patronise her again. Women are generally like that, see finish plenty for their side. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Online: men don't ask women for money.

Offline: men are requesting for 50/50 split of bills, pushing the bulk of their bills on their overburdened wives, sitting at home while the wife runs around to pay the bills amongst other shenanigans.

Toor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Xpol:
It has never catch me and it'll never catch me.
Lucky u. Better hunger don bin catch me
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Undisputed147: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
May God never put me to that kind of situation. If u try am ask woman for money na b say u nor know ur sef as man. It is better say na u as a man do all d spending and funds her so that she no go fit dey misbehave give you. Make no guy man try am o it is better say u hustle hard to make money and avoid being broke and learn to dey save as a man too so that u no go broke go ask woman for money
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by ucheuzor1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
I had this babe back then in the university. I used to dash her money and give her money whenever she needs.

Just the first time I tried asking her for help, her face frowned and she said she didn't have. Since then I just lost interest in asking ladies for money.

They can't give you money with clean heart. Shout our to all the few ladies that are different.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by LINSAR: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
bukatyne:
Online: men don't ask women for money.

Offline: men are requesting for 50/50 split of bills, pushing the bulk of their bills on their overburdened wives, sitting at home while the wife runs around to pay the bills amongst other shenanigans.

Toor.

Which family is that one happening? Less than 1 percent of Nigerian men do that.

You people compose all manner of things just to discredit men. Despite how hardworking men are just to provide for their family.

Why do you think men nowadays don't want to marry? It's because they realized that a woman contributes nothing other than kids, cooking and occasional cleaning to the home.
An average Nigerian woman wants to sit from morning till night watching Zee world, Telemundo and K drama.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by LINSAR: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Undisputed147:
May God never put me to that kind of situation. If u try am ask woman for money na b say u nor know ur sef as man. It is better say na u as a man do all d spending and funds her so that she no go fit dey misbehave give you. Make no guy man try am o it is better say u hustle hard to make money and avoid being broke and learn to dey save as a man too so that u no go broke go ask woman for money

Spending on a woman doesn't stop her from misbehaving.
There are other men out there with money trying to get her attention.

Na babe wey bill you pass dey disrespect you pass.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Undisputed147: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
I agree with you
LINSAR:

Spending on a woman doesn't stop her from misbehaving.
There are other men out there with money trying to get her attention.

Na babe wey bill you pass dey disrespect you pass.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by pansophist(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid see finish. That's why. Both men and women are guilty of this.

When a woman is with you because of money, then it shakes the foundation of her attraction when you ask her for money. She will question if her decisions is right, and if the future will be bleak.

When a man used money to get a woman, then his ego is at stake when he asked same woman for money. He will fear her loss of attraction, wondering if she will dump him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋

Na the surest road to see finish be that.

Women?

That money.....na bullet for the rainy day. When fight start e go shock you say na for her mama mouth you go hear say "we gave you billions"
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Xpol: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lucky u. Better hunger don bin catch me
come make I employ you and kill the hunger.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Mountbatten: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid statements like “After everything I have done for you, I gave you breathe, I made and built you up…” in the next minor misunderstanding.

Would rather die of hunger than borrow from a woman who isn't my mother or sister. At least their love has limited conditions.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by extremelygolden: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋

Believe me, it's majorly Igbo guys that wouldn't ask their women for money when they're broke or financially unstable. Those guys have understandable pride, abeg, and I love them so.

In order to assist, I will stylishly collect his account details and do the needful, especially if he has always been kind in other areas. If he's kind and a womanizer, gbagbe, I won't give you shishi because I'll feel you'll spend my hard earned money on other women.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by awoluyi(m): 4:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Because there are 3 things a woman will never forget: *The good thing she has done for you. *The bad thing you have done to her. *The bad thing she will do to you if you ever think of leaving her.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by DaRuud(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by DaRuud(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2023
A typical Nigeria lady if you borrow #10000 from her and God bless you later with $500,000,000.
And you decide to gift her #2,000,000. After a while she will still ask you to payback that #10,000 you borrowed from her

[quote author=DaRuud post=124820477][/quote]
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by OlaNurudeen: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Why asking when you know that she will no give.
What they are after is to collect! Collect!! and collect from you.
Atimes they earn more than you but still want you alone to single handedly handle all financial responsibilities in the house while they use their own money on Aso ebi, parting and saving.

The whole world will hear if she borrow you money.

That's y men always maintain their lane to avoid embarrassment and disrespect.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:
come make I employ you and kill the hunger.
Ok, thank you very much sir, make I send my aza first
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Freemasonry: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2023
I've been lucky with women.

All the beautiful souls I dated were always eager to assist, na me dey always run coz of the stories I've about women not being genuinely generous, but Greek gifters.

No offense, dear women. It's a mind-fu_ck I picked along the way.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Xpol: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ok, thank you very much sir, make I send my aza first
Lol I no talk aza matter oh.

That's why Buhari said the youths are lazy.
It should be work before money but it's otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law And I / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.