Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? (22015 Views)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
If I'm a woman...

We try to find a solution to it. And after enough efforts and no changes, we break the marriage.

Isn't it that simple?
After you might have wasted how many years with him, minimum number of years? I will like to know.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.

Your marriage is already built on deceit, it will eventually crash. No trying in shaving what is not worth saving. But I guess you will realise that too late
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
fyzaila:

I married him because we genuinely love each other, so any circumstance i find in the marriage, I'm sticking with it. Well, he have to have money to oo to cushion the predicament. You can't be impotent and be poor at the same time na. Godforbid

I don't think you would be able to recognise deception even if it stares you in the face. grin grin grin
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by ubola: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
fyzaila:
I married him because we genuinely love each other, so any circumstance i find in the marriage, I'm sticking with it. Well, he have to have money to oo to cushion the predicament. You can't be impotent and be poor at the same time na. Godforbid
very sensible! Can't be potent and poor at the same time. The impotency should be compensated by wealth.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
If he's rich, I get a child outside.
If he's poor or average, I dump the ewu and move on.
Lol.. you funny. Pple who speak like you do don't always have mind to do mean tins. But those quiet ones..!
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
maasoap:

Your marriage is already built on deceit, it will eventually crash. No trying in shaving what is not worth saving. But I guess you will realise that too late

It might be if I were married to you, but considering how carefully I chose my man and the criteria by which I chose him, which foremost is the ability to be honest and communicate with each other, I'm unwilling to concede that you know what you speak of.

You could of course try telling me why you come to that conclusion though, and I might reconsider your uninformed opinion.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Dshocker(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Take him to men's clinic.

Samantha you are supposed to test run the engine, front and back, before know the condition it is 🍆🍆🍆
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by rapheal5(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
3 gbosa for mummy
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by MatrixReloaded: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

I don't have to be anything I choose not to be, and nor do I need anyone's permission or approval to be or do whatever I choose to be or do.

I've stated my own optional preferences and don't need you to tell me what to do, thank you very much.
Indeed I'm not suppose to tell a nitwit what to do by sleeping with another man comfortably just because you want to commit adultery comfortably under an impotent man roof all because he can't give u children. Who even knows the sacbag is fertile enough probably the woman is not sucking it well enough
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
You're right... So I can check if it can drive me crazy like Vin Diesel driving his sports car on fast and furious.. grin grin grin
Dshocker:

Samantha you are supposed to test run the engine, front and back, before know the condition it is 🍆🍆🍆
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by MarketDispatch: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
If you find out that your husband is impotent after marriage, what will you do?

Your Husband may not be impotent...it may just be there is compatibility issues ..Have you tried him with another woman and gotten the same impotent results? cool grin angry angry
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Bellotelli: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:

If a woman is aware that her husband is impotent before marriage, it is understandable, but if she discovers it only after marriage, it implies that he deceived her.
Some men may not be aware that they are impotent.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by AlphaHakimi: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
As a man, it is morally wrong to keep such a sensitive issue away from the woman you want to marry. One of the pillars of marriage is for procreation. Infact, the major reason why people marry is to procreate in such a way that origin or genealogy of a child can be legally traced throughout history.

It is a different issue if the man became impotent after the wedding. In such a case, I advice the couple to adopt a child or go for the less moral option of looking for a sperm donor.

But just know that adoption gives legal backing to a child while sperm donation is just to pacify the woman's ego that she must bear a child biologically.

Shalom
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.

This is easier said believe me, except you have no parents again of they have decided to leave the decision wholly to you, if not....divorce ni
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by frankblinkz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
I dey give them belle before wedding ooo
that's out of wedlock
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by frankblinkz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Offpoint1:
Op kindly include "answers Strictly by virgins only" because none virgins no fit marry impotent man.

As for we men, if you can't conceive as a woman I should have known in the relationship and make my decisions to go ahead with the marriage.

No matter the verses of Quran and Bible you read to me, Whoever I'm dating MUST RECEIVED protruding stomach from rudeless and merciless kxcking before MARRIAGE
Are you saying premarital sex is okay for you,and having a child out of wedlock
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

This is easier said believe me, except you have no parents again of they have decided to leave the decision wholly to you, if not....divorce ni

Parents? Am I supposed to be a child such that parental permission is required?

I'm sure they'd be delighted when I drop a grandchild in their laps.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Indeed I'm not suppose to tell a nitwit what to do by sleeping with another man comfortably just because you want to commit adultery comfortably under an impotent man roof all because he can't give u children. Who even knows the sacbag is fertile enough probably the woman is not sucking it well enough

So, you think I need an impotent husband as an excuse to commit adultery if that's what I want to do?

Guess I'll let you continue believing what pleases you.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Dshocker(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
You're right... So I can check if it can drive me crazy like Vin Diesel driving his sports car on fast and furious.. grin grin grin

Exactly...

Well, i know you've been testing it, no be today
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by grandstar(m): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Merry100:
If you find out that your husband is impotent after marriage, what will you do?

There was the case of a Deeper Life woman who was still a virgin 20 years after marriage.

She only discovered her husband was impotent after their wedding. She kept it a secret but it soon took a severe mental toll on her after many years and she broke down and had to open up.

That's when she opened up that her man was impotent. Why her some people so wicked?

There are women out there ready, very very ready to marry sterile or even impotent men.

Some men are ready to marry single mothers if they are sterile. Some women are ready to marry impotent men as for them, what they need is a companion, sex is secondary. Even if there's sex, it does not have to be through intercourse.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by grandstar(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Divorce is right as there was deception.

If however the man opened up to his fiancee about his impotent before the wedding, then no problem
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Kipaji:

In 2023, you don't need to sleep with a sperm donor to get pregnant with his seed. He can just masturbate in the other room and you manually his sperm into your genitals, no need for physical contact, no need for you to see him. Besides, there are so many technologies that can have you impregnated without having to touch or even see the sperm donor.

What many don't understand is that impotence does not necessarily mean the private part is paralyzed. It just means it can't sustain an erection which is necessary for sex to happen.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by lordnkem000(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
I dey give them belle before wedding ooo
Gbamsolutely
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by lordnkem000(m): 5:10am On Aug 02, 2023
budaatum:
U for tell me say u dey find another privck na.. chaii
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by October1960: 5:23am On Aug 02, 2023
saphiere:

Honest answer of most men and women.
I appreciate your honesty. Life is real.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by blahc007: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Merry100:

If a woman is aware that her husband is impotent before marriage, it is understandable, but if she discovers it only after marriage, it implies that he deceived her.
Meaning, there was no marriage..that's deception

It's equivalent to marrying a wombless lady, who hid her predicament from you...
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by fyzaila: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2023
FireUpNow:

What if when you married him he was very rich and he made you pregnant and have kids already then with time he got broke and cannot perro r anymore. Will you divorce him?

I can't divorce him because i understand that he was once rich so he can be rich again.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by fyzaila: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Merry100:

True deception isn't good but forgivable.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by FireUpNow(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2023
fyzaila:

I can't divorce him because i understand that he was once rich so he can be rich again.
Sometimes some men who become broke were once very rich but due to some circumstances things went south for them. Anyways any woman who feels like divorcing his man because of brokenness is her business.. who cares?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Offpoint1: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2023
frankblinkz:
Are you saying premarital sex is okay for you,and having a child out of wedlock
What's premarital and what is child out of wedlock? Were you doing hide and seek relationship? Or you were dating someone you know you can't marry?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by fyzaila: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2023
FireUpNow:

Sometimes some men who become broke were once very rich but due to some circumstances things went south for them. Anyways any woman who feels like divorcing his man because of brokenness is her business.. who cares?

Yea right that's her business. Nobody cares actually except for the man she's divorcing.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Dmacqh(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Lol.. you funny. Pple who speak like you do don't always have mind to do mean tins. But those quiet ones..!
She/he drops such comments for clout chasing. The more quotes , the more irritating things she/he drops. The odd but negative takes gives him/her attention like one guy on twitter. I don't even quote or engage them. When they are denied of such attention they go low. Unfortunately some people doesn't see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Your Biggest Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.