Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,514 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? (21955 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by goshen26: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.

No man will accept his wife sleeping with another man, except he's not aware.

If he is already aware he can't father a child, and his wife brings in children it is only a debt that will be paid by the woman in future
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Health991: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bornboy4:
If any lady is looking for a knacker with extra large gbola, let me know oh. My services are free.

angry
Why are you like this?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by lonelydora: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
If you find out that your husband is impotent after marriage, what will you do?

This is the reason I advise "knacking before marriage".

Forget what the religious folks tell you.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by adelafe2019: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kipaji:

In 2023, you don't need to sleep with a sperm donor to get pregnant with his seed. He can just masturbate in the other room and you manually his sperm into your genitals, no need for physical contact, no need for you to see him. Besides, there are so many technologies that can have you impregnated without having to touch or even see the sperm donor.

To be impotent means inability to sustain erection and so cannot ejaculate sperm. This is called erectile dysfunction. This means the man cannot donate sperm through masturbation.
If I were the wife I would divorce him because he did not tell me he was impotent during courtship so he married through deceit.
Suppose l lost my womb to abortion before meeting him and I kept mute wouldn't he abandon me if he discovered after marriage?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
goshen26:

No man will accept his wife sleeping with another man, except he's not aware.

If he is already aware he can't father a child, and his wife brings in children it is only a debt that will be paid by the woman in future

I hope you are aware that only one man is required to debunk your "no man" assertion. Some men would be delighted enough that their impotency is not public knowledge and praise their wife for helping hide it.

What has usually happened is he's dragged to church to be prayed for by a pastor who secretly sleeps with his wife and they all claim it's a miracle, thank God. Hopefully, he's not smart or curious enough, or too smart depending how you see it, to look his gift child in the mouth and request a DNA. But as said, we will discuss it so he knows in advance, and that's after considering adoption, which I would prefer.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Cazzim(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
AishaDant:
I would still love him regardless.

We can afford to adopt kids.

I'm proud of you dear, that's true love,.

Aisha long time, I lost my phone as well all your contact, please dm me privately wana tell you something
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by rafcrown(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
The right answer to some people is to be following men that can satisfy her.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
adelafe2019:

To be impotent means inability to sustain election and so cannot ejaculate sperm. This is called erectile dysfunction. This means the man cannot donate sperm through masturbation.

No it doesn't! A man can be impotent and not be erectile dysfunctional, or can be erectile dysfunctional and not be impotent, in which case we just extract the sperm and turkey bast.

Also, sperm can be extracted without him masturbating.

https://www.urologyhealth.org/urology-a-z/s/sperm-retrieval
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Awise09(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Marriage is over now, na waiting you wan sidown with? Shoo
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by adelafe2019: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
It seems many readers here do not know the difference between impotent (inability to have erection for copulatio) and infertile ( can have copulation but the sperm is weak and cannot impregnate a woman)
Op said the man was impotent, so correct yourselves.

Budaatum take note.

2 Likes

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by MatrixReloaded: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.
For me to sleep with, just divorce him or go buy sperm for IvF. Do you have to be witty.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
adelafe2019:
It seems many readers here do not know the difference between impotent (inability to have erection for copulatio) and infertile ( can have copulation but the sperm is weak and cannot impregnate a woman)
Op said the man was impotent, so correct yourselves.

Budaatum take note.

I think it's you who does not know the difference and should take note.

Op said the man is impotent, and not that man is erectile dysfunctional. He may have a hard on, which is evidence of not being erectile dysfunctional, and still be impotent, as in not be able produce baby forming sperm. Impotent does not mean erectile dysfunction.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by swot200: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
fyzaila:
I married him because we genuinely love each other, so any circumstance i find in the marriage, I'm sticking with it. Well, he have to have money to oo to cushion the predicament. You can't be impotent and be poor at the same time na. Godforbid

Igbo babe 😀😀

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

For me to sleep with, just divorce him or go buy sperm for IvF. Do you have to be witty.

I don't have to be anything I choose not to be, and nor do I need anyone's permission or approval to be or do whatever I choose to be or do.

I've stated my own optional preferences and don't need you to tell me what to do, thank you very much.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Depends on many things.

What do you mean by impotent?
Is it a half flying mast?(limp 🍆/ED)
Or is a gun that is firing blank shot? (AZOOSPERMIA)

Are there any other things he can bring to the table called marriage to supplement the faulty plumbing?

Should we plan for an IUI or a sperm donor in case of azoospermia.

Is he ready to consider a childless marriage (Double income no kids or DINK)

What of adoption?.

There's more to marriage than sex.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by adelafe2019: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

No it doesn't! A man can be impotent and not be erectile dysfunctional, or can be erectile dysfunctional and not be impotent, in which case we just extract the sperm and turkey bast.

Also, sperm can be extracted without him masturbating.

https://www.urologyhealth.org/urology-a-z/s/sperm-retrieval

Difficulty getting and keeping an erection is called impotence or erectile dysfunction. Check your dictionary if you are in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
adelafe2019:

Difficulty getting and keeping an erection is called impotence or erectile dysfunction. Check your dictionary if you are in doubt.

You and your dictionary may call it whatever you want. Fact is, an erectile dysfunctional person may still produce baby bearing sperm, while an impotent person can not.

If you are a man you must at one time or the other found sperm at the tip of you non-erect diq. In fact, if you are healthy and virile enough and don't fuq often you'd have released sperm while pissing despite no hard on.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by boluhero: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:

this one na for "no sex before marriage" people grin
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Take him to men's clinic.

If that doesn't work, what will be your next step of action?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Offpoint1: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And you went to school, if educated people are told to raise their hand up you sef go follow join, imagine this your thinking undecided
School me ma, help my life
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by amarulabae(f): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
I will look for a side cock perodt.
He should put himself in my shoes.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by onlyboyson(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
The woman go begin nack the husband any how
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Yoighaman(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kipaji:

In 2023, you don't need to sleep with a sperm donor to get pregnant with his seed. He can just masturbate in the other room and you manually his sperm into your genitals, no need for physical contact, no need for you to see him. Besides, there are so many technologies that can have you impregnated without having to touch or even see the sperm donor.

I don't understand your point....if he is able to masturbate and cum, that means he has an erection, so why can't he just insert the goddam thing, thrust and cum inside of her. Or, is there something you are not saying?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
I'll give him two choices, we change our marriage status into an open marriage so I can find myself someone on the side while I continue being a good wife to him, or we divorce.
Emeskhalifa:

If that doesn't work, what will be your next step of action?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Bbqekpa: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

For you to "sleep with"? Mk e no b say Ashawo dey your eyes o
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by CaptainFM1: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why must you buy a pig in a poke?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Charx122: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:

For better or for worse, for rich and for poor. No go knack outside oo!
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by patorial(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Over 90% of Nigerian bannies will immediately quit the marriage..Cuz they can't do without gbola.

Impotency is not same as erectile dysfunction.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by patorial(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yoighaman:

I don't understand your point....if he is able to masturbate and cum, that means he has an erection, so why can't he just insert the goddam thing, thrust and cum inside of her. Or, is there something you are not saying?

Hmmm please read the comment you quoted again and carefully.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by patorial(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
amarulabae:
I will look for a side cock perodt.
He should put himself in my shoes.

First of all, impotency doesn't mean he can't have erection, impotency means his sperm can't fertilize a female egg.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Juanmike(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

Rearing a child is a longer process, so if I can't be patient in my search for the right sperm, I shouldn't be having children in the first place.
Just come let's do it.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Offpoint1:
Op kindly include "answers Strictly by virgins only" because none virgins no fit marry impotent man
This is important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Gambia Is The New Haven For Old British Women Looking For Young Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.