Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? (21983 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by DenreleDave(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Chibuzoc(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wahala
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by spy24(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
I dey give them belle before wedding ooo

Ona too dey over hype ona sef

How many wives have you married that is making you use the word "them"

2 Likes

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
If you find out that your husband is impotent after marriage, what will you do?

Is this a JOKE? You mean he did not knack you before you got married to him?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Juanmike(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.
I am available should the latter be the case.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by aestake: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
If he's rich, I get a child outside.
If he's poor or average, I dump the ewu and move on.
grin try to be rich yourself

4 Likes

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by qtx(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:

If a woman is aware that her husband is impotent before marriage, it is understandable, but if she discovers it only after marriage, it implies that he deceived her.
Very correct. She can quit the marriage becuse it was contracted out of deceit. She has the right to leave. my opinion.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by huntax(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
This question should be for Deeper life or Jehovah's witness members. Over here, we taste the milk before buying the cow.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by DiamondPant(f): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
My husband will not be impotent after marriage because I'll get pregnant before we marry.
I don't want to hear stories.
"No sex before marriage" crusaders should avoid me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Gwals25(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
I just hope y'all understand that impotency is way different from low sperm count. Been impotent means he can't sustain erection

2 Likes

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by qtx(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
Chai! my sister, you cant even pretend? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by talented321: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
You need proof or what? Ayebeee''''
spy24:

Ona too dey over hype ona sef
How many wives have you married that is making you use the word "them"
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by internet: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na question be this? Ladies once u find out that your husband is impotent after marriage, just quit the marriage one time. Don't even wait a second.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by MrsTwrite(f): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
See a doctor.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by DiamondPant(f): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
aestake:

grin try to be rich yourself
Try to be potent yourself.
πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦―
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Douglad: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
OP come clean

What's going on with you?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by GOSPELTRUTH31: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
If such information was not disclosed before the marriage

The motive shows that the man was aware and for whatever reason he may have it's not valid in the eyes of God and men

It's deception and that marriage should end.

It's simple as ABCD
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Juanmike:
I am available should the latter be the case.

Sorry but I don't think I'd need you, since I'd rather go for anonymity instead of a desperate person who'd likely hold me to ransome.

I can go have a one night stand with some random on the street or buy from a reputable shop if I ever get that desperate, and you might want to consider selling your sperm if you are that helpful or desperate.

Below is buying, and selling.

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by FireUpNow(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
fyzaila:
I married him because we genuinely love each other, so any circumstance i find in the marriage, I'm sticking with it. Well, he have to have money to oo to cushion the predicament. You can't be impotent and be poor at the same time na. Godforbid
What if when you married him he was very rich and he made you pregnant and have kids already then with time he got broke and cannot perro r anymore. Will you divorce him?

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Geesunny: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
If you find out that your husband is impotent after marriage, what will you do?
It means there was no marriage in the first place. Whatever was deliberately hidden from the man or woman already makes the whole thing a lie because God who instituted marriage can't be part of that.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Gkay1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na divorce na
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
There is a solution for that.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Anny69: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
fyzaila:
I married him because we genuinely love each other, so any circumstance i find in the marriage, I'm sticking with it. Well, he have to have money to oo to cushion the predicament. You can't be impotent and be poor at the same time na. Godforbid
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by franchasofficia: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
very simple, guyman disguising as a girl grin
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by obinna58(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
DiamondPant:
My husband will not be impotent after marriage because I'll get pregnant before we marry.
I don't want to hear stories.
"No sex before marriage" crusaders should avoid me.

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by frugal(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.
You don't need to sleep with anybody for sperm donor.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Aluma32(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
To me, it is not possible that one can only discover the sexual defects of the other spouse after marriage as we must both have sex repeatedly to confirm and double confirm our individual prowess before any marriage is sealed.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by GOSPELTRUTH31: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
If such information was not disclosed before the marriage
And the man was aware of his impotence then whatever actions the woman takes either positive or Negative will be justified by God and men

People don't really understand that God is a judge
A Righteous judge don't doesn't need bribe to be Truthful

He looks at intentions and study motives before taking actions

For Me personally
We should learn to be open to whoever we want to marry and if they can't be with you because of your health or other issues

Pls let them go
Some people can love you but let you go because they don't have the emotional, psychological and financial strength to manage you and your situation

Let's learn to be open and truthful.

Only God can love a man or woman just the way they are but the love of men is conditional.

BrotherDavid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by squash47(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
someone like you will be very ugly and inferior in real life looking for men who will help her life. But u will come here and be condemning men.
Ordinary job, u could not even provide for yourself, your family couldn't even start a business for you. If not for a kind hearted man who came to your rescue, you would have still been begging for job anyhow..... Abusive girl
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:

Lol…never expected this. Thought as much. You lot keep deceiving girls and yourselves about hatred for men but still you love the money and still get f.ucked while enjoying it…lmao…I’m loving the show
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by saint960(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
The problem is with the word itself an impotent man can still father a child check the dictionary. Sterile male is the one that can not give birth but an impotent can give birth
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
fyzaila:

LWKD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambia Is The New Haven For Old British Women Looking For Young Love / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.