Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Women Were Made To Be Mothers Not Wives/partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Were Made To Be Mothers Not Wives/partners (275 Views)

Why Are Single Mothers Not Proud Of Their Child(ren)? / I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / 'blame Some Mothers, Not Fathers, For The Way Some Men Turn Out' - Alibaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Were Made To Be Mothers Not Wives/partners by Tunde835(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Biologically speaking most species even apart from humans have traits that exist in females to take care of children and to find a provider. Women don't love men for who they are they love men who for what they can provide. Most women would pick their kids over their male partners anyday anytime. Men love women genuinely while women don't actually love men. They are not designed to be partners they're designed to be mothers. Women don't love you as a man they're only after what you can provide
Re: Women Were Made To Be Mothers Not Wives/partners by MrsTwrite(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Women play a bigger role in the family. They need to be well taken care of.

3 Likes

Re: Women Were Made To Be Mothers Not Wives/partners by Tunde835(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Women play a bigger role in the family. They need to be well taken care of.
You barely understood anything I wrote. It went over your head. I was asking men to stop committing to women and only involve them when it comes to having kids.
Re: Women Were Made To Be Mothers Not Wives/partners by MrsTwrite(f): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tunde835:
You barely understood anything I wrote. It went over your head. I was asking men to stop committing to women and only involve them when it comes to having kids.

Ok.
Re: Women Were Made To Be Mothers Not Wives/partners by Dimaya: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Men, Here’s Why You Must Also Be Hypergamous / She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. / My Rollercoaster Journey In Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.