Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? (32318 Views)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Okechinwadike: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
we are not joining any protest or strike, Yoruba and Hausa people must enjoy their government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Anekeifeanyi99(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2023
maticar:

What is AOR
it is Area of Residence
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Vixlot: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Failed, people are going about their normal activities

3 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by freeDR(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Lukepeter:
Oga it's too early to notice anything yet.

Fight and you may die, run and you may live at least for a while. But there is one thing we should tell our enemies, that they can take our rights but they can never take our freedom.
Who loses his rights loses his freedom. There can never be a mention of freedom in the absence of rights.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by ehikwe22: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Anything NLC does I would just assume it’s LP trying to frustrate the government.

They’ve made it worse by joining forces with those parasites called ASUU.

FG needs to find ways to reduce the cost of governance and fix our refineries, we’re no where close to that.

NLC should stop adopting a war-like stance. If they want to be taken seriously, let them stream all their meeting with FG live so the people can know who to hold accountable when negotiations fail.

I got the shock of my life when I got an updated chart of the price of PMS in other countries relative to the dollar.

There’s problem

You post has zero point. ASUU is now parasites? And hasn't the government declared war on Nigerians? Hasn't NLC shielded their sword twice and always accepting dialogue? What does LP has to do with this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by marvy69(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2023
I still dey on my bed, nah for this rubbish country I go follow NLC go protest ,no be me
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Average9jaman: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Abeg I wan go Nepa office today to pay for new meter, dis protest go affect dem so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing like any strike here o everybody is doing fine at their respective place of work

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by talktrue4eva: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Seriously there is no need for strike, he didn't steal our mandate and no point resisting any stolen mandate. Nigeria is doing well, economy, fuel, dollars, manufacturing, power, so why disturbing us. You voted ur choice abeg

2 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing dey happen from New Garage, Bariga to Oshodi this morning!

Normal Normal!

NLC na scam

3 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

Why the tears under my mention...

Please make your comment why're you pained 2012 protest people are already mobilizing you think that type will happen continue to dey play.....

No be people wey chop belle full dey go protest people over bellefull during Goodluck Era...

If my comment get you pissed jump and pass people can't av contrary opinion you guys will be crying everywhere....
Change your source of weed, it has started "spoiling" your sense of reasoning........!

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by kayusely70(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2023
My area is cool and calm!
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by iamoyindamola(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2023
They are cowards
Police full ikeja they wait for them
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Hussein035: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Godsonkemz:
The protests should be against the judiciary and INEC that have enthroned an illegitimate government against the wishes of the electorates as represented at PUs.

Which useless witches. You mean those of us that voted PBAT are not electorates!!!

Those in the NC, NW, NE and SW who voted against obidiotts have no right to vote according to your dull brain. PBAT is a president that knows the long time benefits of his decision and not your mouth coated man-she who added 50% poverty index into Anambra after 8 years

10 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by johnpalmer774(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Godsonkemz:
The protests should be against the judiciary and INEC that have enthroned an illegitimate government against the wishes of the electorates as represented at PUs.

Even ur Dullard semi God AKA Manhood finder could not prove he was rigged out at the Court instead he wants the eventually winner to be disqualify. ur delusions will soon clear in your eyes.

8 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by onosgabe: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Lukepeter:

Fight and you may die, run and you may live at least for a while. But there is one thing we should tell our enemies, that they can take our rights but they can never take our freedom.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
The strike will increase hardship, I am happy. My friend says he is moving his family to farm

He will not stay under the rain to suffer more in the name of protest and the politicians will be enjoying in AC eating Cat fish peper soup
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Etileh: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Officially, Nigeria is a joke, I agree with you, why protest when we have failed to do the right thing at the beginning.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by benzzyno(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Dexpro:
I'm yet to notice any major strike activity in my AOR.

Let's know what the situation is in your location.

Stay safe guys.

No!! No genuine activist in this country.. This guy's just use you to get their own share..same thing Adams did!
When the time is right ,Nigerian youths would fight for themselves!
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Techexpress01: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Freedom Fighter grin

Lukepeter:

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by pek(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Government workers are staying at home while those with private company are going to work.

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Lanruze: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2023
NLC and the FG should be very careful in Managing this particular protest action by the Nigerian Workers.

Nigerians have never been this impoverished by a policy in the last 15 years.

The Tinubu Administration claims the cash swap policy of Emefiele bore excruciating pains to the citizenry but in reality the Fuel subsidy removal has been more catastrophic.

Most middle income salary earners in the last two(2) months exhaust thier income before 15th of the month leaving a trail of begging and devising all other survival tactics to reduce the hardship.

As a result of flared tempers, this protest may bring down this Government if not properly managed with dispatch. The hunger in the Land is evident and also the opposition will find an easy prey in hijacking this protest.

This is Karma at it's peak for PBAT as he supported same protest against President Goodluck Jonathan.

Roll out the palliatives immediately.....Both the state and FG. Take action ASAP.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ifebi82: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2023
SaintLucia:
No strike and strikers in Lagos State, I dey my work. But I don't know about that of the southeast where the people enjoy sitting at home.
Aturu.... Southeast kill you there... Tribal bigot
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Horlamidei(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2023
BewareOf419:
The situation here is that when I'm back from work I will give you the report of the situation here

Them say no work, olodo! grin cool
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by ChristianMuslim: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2023
SW on strike.. SE on sit at home.. NE/NW/NC/SS Are confused.. only Elites can relate

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by naijaboy756: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

If I'm not you can poison ursef you're the one in pain...
Mental cohesion required

QED
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by DaRuud(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2023
It doesn't look like anything is happening in my area , I don't believe in NLC , after them call them for one corner and give them brown envelope, the whole situation will change , they will come out and tell Nigerians to be patient and see what will come out in 6 months time , meanwhile Obidients will be be deceiving themselves waiting for one stolen Manhood mandate that won't come

Dexpro:
I'm yet to notice any major strike activity in my AOR.

Let's know what the situation is in your location.

Stay safe guys.

2 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by iamjavadem(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2023
Failed strike.

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by delkuf(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2023
muykem:
The strike doesn't make sense. This is a time to continue negotiate and be patient with new administration.
How long will they negotiate. The meeting held yesterday was the fifth meeting since after president tinubu removed subsidy. They should negotiate for a 100 time, maybe that is when the FG will get sense
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Fatbam005: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Elo fi okan bale. Meaning go and relax your mind. A useless statement from a clueless so called president
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by otokx(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Beautiful weather here in the garden city, the peaceful protest is gathering, will update Nairaland.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by AndyCole16(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2023
maasoap:

NLC is fighting for themselves only this time around and not for the masses. Once their demands are met by the government, masses are back on their own.

That's serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki / Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode / Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.