Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? (32315 Views)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Image123:

GEJ was named Acting President of Nigeria on 9 February 2010. He won elections in May 2011. Relatively, he had been president for 2 years before any protests.
Now about Tinubu having a change of opinion, it's fine. Even couples change their opinion of one another in 10 years. Even the God/gods you serve change opinion. You also change opinion, you are not a robot. 10years is a very long time to decide whether the pot should remain on fire or be removed. So you have no point. ALL the major candidates campaigned to remove subsidy in the 2023 elections. Even Buhari campaigned to remove subsidy as far back as 2014. Subsidy is GONE. Live with it.

Lols....so can you say that 10 years back, Tinubu has low IQ than now that he is 10 years older

What was his point of refusing that fuel Subsidy shouldn't be removed in 2012?

Jonathan met the worse government sponsored by con men in opposition, as one of them said he will make his government ungovernable as we all saw...

Did you have pity in Jonathan then or you believe he should be judged outrightly

Now , we should use soft hands on Tinubu abi
Before cyiu change OPINIONS , make sure you have what to back it up with....

65 days gone and we are yet to see the palliatives ....lols

Or have you gotten yours and kept mute
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by OsunOriginal: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godsonkemz:
The protests should be against the judiciary and INEC that have enthroned an illegitimate government against the wishes of the electorates as represented at PUs.

Ori e ti daru... What makes his government illegitimate? Because nyanmuris didn't vote for him?

He won with the highest number of votes and also scoring 25% in more than 2/3 of the states. And we made it happen - we voted for him.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Image123(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Bring out that so many things and take out the points ...
That shows who wants to discuss without being sentimental....

Don't label my points as being emotional....as your points are just to protect your President without laying any blame on him....

Quite a bad way of judging issues .....can you atleast mention where your President got it wrong?

Then we can discuss the emotional part of my statements

Tinubu is the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria, not just my president. Friend, drop emotions and face facts.
So far, so good. Since May 29, Tinubu has taken the right steps and policies.
He's removed multiple taxation.
He's cancelled every increase in tuition.
He's removed hindrances to student loans.
He's approved power generation by anyone.
He's removed fuel subsidy.
He's removed the warped parallel FX rates.
He's releasing 200,000 metric tons of grain.
He's releasing 225,000 metric tons of fertilizer.
These two to help get bumper harvest and stabilize food prices.
He's established commodity boards to manage food prices.
Not to mention the billions to be given to manufacturing companies and other billions for CNG and several other businesses.
All these shows there's sure light at the end of the tunnel.
i can't say yet for security BUT economically, Nigeria is certainly going places if Tinubu is given the chance.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Image123(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols....so can you say that 10 years back, Tinubu has low IQ than now that he is 10 years older

What was his point of refusing that fuel Subsidy shouldn't be removed in 2012?

Jonathan met the worse government sponsored by con men in opposition, as one of them said he will make his government ungovernable as we all saw...

Did you have pity in Jonathan then or you believe he should be judged outrightly

Now , we should use soft hands on Tinubu abi
Before cyiu change OPINIONS , make sure you have what to back it up with....

65 days gone and we are yet to see the palliatives ....lols

Or have you gotten yours and kept mute

What are you talking about Mr. Please be objective. What palliative are you expecting, don't you read news? Were you expecting 8,000 naira also? If yes, i can't help you, you need to help yourself.
Like i said earlier, time changes things. The GEJ you are talking about is today smiling sheepishly around Tinubu. A person that thought it's no use doing masters of travelling out 5years ago MAY decide against it today. That's why he's a human being, he can change his mind. It has little to do with IQ, Tinubu is the most brilliant president Nigeria has ever had BTW.
We remember how affordable it was for GEJ to pay subsidy and how he was squandering government money. Today, we don't import fuel for the same price and the amount for subsidy is more than times 10 to be modest. If that is not enough reason for one to change his or her mind, i wonder if you are a human being. Have you ever changed your mind?
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by naijaboy756: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Image123:

What are you talking about Mr. Please be objective. What palliative are you expecting, don't you read news? Were you expecting 8,000 naira also? If yes, i can't help you, you need to help yourself.
Like i said earlier, time changes things. The GEJ you are talking about is today smiling sheepishly around Tinubu. A person that thought it's no use doing masters of travelling out 5years ago MAY decide against it today. That's why he's a human being, he can change his mind. It has little to do with IQ, Tinubu is the most brilliant president Nigeria has ever had BTW.
We remember how affordable it was for GEJ to pay subsidy and how he was squandering government money. Today, we don't import fuel for the same price and the amount for subsidy is more than times 10 to be modest. If that is not enough reason for one to change his or her mind, i wonder if you are a human being. Have you ever changed your mind?
You guys dont have shame and it is shameful

Somebody wanted to do something, you mass protested

Others want to do the same thing and you are weeping
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Image123(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
You guys dont have shame and it is shameful

Somebody wanted to do something, you mass protested

Others want to do the same thing and you are weeping

Define weeping. Did i stop you from protesting?
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Antivirus92(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Judolisco:
then why are rivers people not protesting about it?
no, they're celebrating his victory
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by naijaboy756: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Image123:

Define weeping. Did i stop you from protesting?
Can you dare to stop me?
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Solsix:
In Anambra nothing like strike, before elections we warned, we gave Nigerians options, but no, they helped rig in a great grand whose root and source of wealth is object of constant debate .

Una go explain tire...no evidence cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Image123(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
Can you dare to stop me?

Please go ahead. i may help with your freedom hashtag. Send me your details.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by drlateef: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godsonkemz:
The protests should be against the judiciary and INEC that have enthroned an illegitimate government against the wishes of the electorates as represented at PUs.

EluuP at work!!! We know that this strike is for EluuP!!
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by drlateef: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dexpro:
I'm yet to notice any major strike activity in my AOR.

Let's know what the situation is in your location.

Stay safe guys.

Starting a strike from Computer village where you have majority igbos clearly shows that this strike is politically motivated by EluuP.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Solsix(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Judolisco:
ehn... U ain't d only person in d east... What about others
Am not for everybody
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Image123:

Are you not tired of blaming PDP and Jonathan for the failures of APC?
Can I see you blame Buhari for one thing in his policies

Am yet to see you blame Tinubu for anything, now he is the most brilliant President Nigeria has ever had ....the same you, said Tinubu just resumed office as President and should be given time, ...what basis did you use to resolve that he is the best brilliant President if not because you are protesting his interest

As far as we continue to argue words here, our argument will always be going parallel to each other, because you are be t on defending a government you and I are to criticize openly without sentiments.....

Am done with you anyway.....

Hope you won't marry tommorow and after the day of your marriage , you decide to change your mind because you are a human being??...and expect your Wife to understand that you are a human being who can change his mind.....so she should clap for you..

Even if you want to change your mind, it shouldn't take a drastic approach, anyway , there is no need trying to clear your eyes when it is filled with the blood of tribe and possibly religion as well...
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Image123(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you not tired of blaming PDP and Jonathan for the failures of APC?
Can I see you blame Buhari for one thing in his policies

You've not made much sense from start to finish due to your emotive disposition. i have not blamed PDP or even mentioned PDP. i have not blamed Jonathan for anyone's failures but his. He failed. Buhari also failed, all our presidents since 1999 have failed in one way or the other.

Am yet to see you blame Tinubu for anything, now he is the most brilliant President Nigeria has ever had ....the same you, said Tinubu just resumed office as President and should be given time, ...what basis did you use to resolve that he is the best brilliant President if not because you are protesting his interest

He has spent just 2 months and done very well so far. Before i blame anyone or start saying he's not doing well, i give him chance. i have mentioned earlier today that i will reasonably give him at least a year. He(Tinubu) is the most brilliant by pedigree. From his 1st class to his works at Mobil and Lagos State and to his appointments and building of capacity. He floors OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and Buhari. Let's hope he delivers good governance for Nigeria's sake. The evidence of his brilliance is not a secret. Do you want to compare him to the last two dullards we had who greatly fumbled the goodwill millions reposed in them?

As far as we continue to argue words here, our argument will always be going parallel to each other, because you are be t on defending a government you and I are to criticize openly without sentiments.....

Am done with you anyway.....

Hope you won't marry tommorow and after the day of your marriage , you decide to change your mind because you are a human being??...and expect your Wife to understand that you are a human being who can change his mind.....so she should clap for you..

Even if you want to change your mind, it shouldn't take a drastic approach, anyway , there is no need trying to clear your eyes when it is filled with the blood of tribe and possibly religion as well...

You lack ability to produce simple evidence but jumble thoughts and propaganda together, so of course, the parallelism is most likely to continue. i mentioned ability and possibility to change opinions using common and serious illustrations like God, marriage and even you. You missed the point and again took it personal. You should read books, expand your mind. Don't limit yourself to beer parlor talks.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lukepeter:
Oga it's too early to notice anything yet.

Fight and you may die, run and you may live at least for a while. But there is one thing we should tell our enemies, that they may take our lives but they can never take our freedom.

Freedom 4rm what again,naaaah.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Shinr: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Even ur Dullard semi God AKA Manhood finder could not prove he was rigged out at the Court instead he wants the eventually winner to be disqualify. ur delusions will soon clear in your eyes.
thanks for your concern but that is not a receipt but my hospital file holder I just snapped it because it was not allow to be given to patient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Operatives At Edo State House Of Assembly (More Photos) / Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.