Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? (32319 Views)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Judolisco(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Godsonkemz:
The protests should be against the judiciary and INEC that have enthroned an illegitimate government against the wishes of the electorates as represented at PUs.
oga shut up... D opposition was 2 divided to win d last election.... Kwankwaso and obi left d pdp... How do u want dem to win.... D east won't vote 4 kwankwaso and d North won't vote 4 obi... So I don't know wat u guys r ranting about..

10 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Judolisco(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Solsix:
In Anambra nothing like strike, before elections we warned, we gave Nigerians options, but no, they helped rig in a great grand whose root and source of wealth is object of constant debate .
strike wey una dey do every Monday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by iamtardey: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Dull traffic… guys in every corner smoking as usual
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by maticar: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Anekeifeanyi99:
it is Area of Residence
Ok I was thinking in combat terms
Area of Responsibility
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by adedayo77: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Members of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) are currently holding a protest at Ikeja Under Bridge, along Awolowo Way in Ikeja LGA, Lagos State, over the fuel subsidy removal, naira devaluation, and other economic policies by the Federal Government. Heavy presence of GSF personnel is reported in the area.

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2023
lexylaw40:
Why converging at under bridge Ipodo market, computer Village.......this Obidients sha

I was going to mention this remarkable OBSERVATION. Why Computer Village? This is about the first time it'll be happening this way. The strike is a tribal gangup against the government of Tinubu. Lagosians, when is the situation about the strike in Enugu or Umuahia? Remember Lagos isn't the capital of Nigeria. Remember the so-called EndSars and it's aftermath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Are you normal Oga? undecided
for where! How can a normal person Sound like that
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by tinsel: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2023
The way Obidients are monitoring this thread....

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Streetdoctor: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

At this juncture, any man that have an erection to sleep with any woman weather be it his wife, girlfriend, side chic or Olosho should be mobbed and beaten messlessly by the NLC angry

We are on the street protesting for a better Nigeria and your only contribution is to stay at home f*ck and fart after eating beans.

If this suffering continue we will invade and shot down Nigeria
U deserve dis man

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by onyxo76(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2023
when i never collect July salary, na o top empty stomach i wan get energy to join protest?
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by stephen109(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Godsonkemz:
The protests should be against the judiciary and INEC that have enthroned an illegitimate government against the wishes of the electorates as represented at PUs.
Dey play
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by bhella10: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

I was going to mention this remarkable OBSERVATION. Why Computer Village? This is about the first time it'll be happening this way. The strike is a tribal gangup against the government of Tinubu. Lagosians, when is the situation about the strike in Enugu or Umuahia? Remember Lagos isn't the capital of Nigeria. Remember the so-called EndSars and it's aftermath.
Computer village is Omo Ibo stronghold grin

4 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by BreconHills(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
Going on by 7am?

You guys are worse that serpents and chameleons

It's 8:41 and still nothing.

The NLC will hold a march and that's the end of it.
People may be upset but they do not see sit at home as the answer to anything.

All teachers in my wife's school are complete though it is just for summer school.

Once Danfo and BRT are on the road, Lagos will move. I don't know about other areas. Some are obviously used to sitting at home. Not here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2023
bhella10:
Computer village is Omo Ibo stronghold grin

Exactly my point. Let the strike begin in Abakaliki or Owerri. Yorubas, shine your eyes. They've come again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by allenpaul(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Everyone that means well for this nation should go out to support the NLC, Tinubu absurdities shouldn't be tolerate else Nigerians are in for the unfortunates
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by dejsmiles(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

I was going to mention this remarkable OBSERVATION. Why Computer Village? This is about the first time it'll be happening this way. The strike is a tribal gangup against the government of Tinubu.

Hunger never wire you this tribal bigot. Are dead serious? Or are still living? Are you not aware of the ripple effects of the subsidy removal without any prior arrangement for palliatives. Then are the subsidy thieves bigger than the nation or do they have immunity. Do many Nigerians are already dieing of hunger in their homes. Cost of living has gone beyond the roof. Pls don't bring tribalism into this.. What Nigerians need is urgent intervention not promises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Donedeal1(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2023
This people wanted to enforce sit@home on us

We jump and pass

God forbid bad thing in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing going on here . Everybody just going on with their normal business. All the banks working. If the strike will succeed,the transporters need to be involved but no infact there's slight hold up around here this morning.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Babastrong(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=maticar post=124821828] What is AOR[Area Of Residence. i think though.]
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Treadway: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2023
I think anyone still protesting for Nigeria is foolish. If the Good Lord, allowed what happened during that election to happen, then whatever will come out from the tribunal na im we suppose dey wait for. Whatever it is we take am as say e please God to allow am ni and face front, knowing we tried our best and did our part. Never again will I protest for the good of this country ever again. Whatever wants to happen to the country and its people let it happen. My own is to think of how to pilot my affairs somehow somehow, not a foolish protest that will yield nothing!
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by akinriches: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Is it strike or protest?
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Gentew(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

Good observation!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by proeast(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2023
I was driving this morning and observed how dry the road is. I kept wondering if it was the Sit-at-home but when I reflected that yesterday was busy I was confused the more. It never occurred to me it was due to NLC strike.

I'm in Owerri and the city is dry today.
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:
grin
Officially, Nigeria is a joke

Nigerian people are illiterate they can only vote for somebody which one do nothing for them they can only kill themselves for somebody which can only destroy their future. When you go to America Europe and Canada you see the illiteracy of Nigerian people. Supporting idiot which can do nothing for them
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Gentew(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2023
allenpaul:
Everyone that means well for this nation should go out to support the NLC, Tinubu absurdities shouldn't be tolerate else Nigerians are in for the unfortunates

This is purely IPOB protest!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by bhella10: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

Exactly my point. Let the strike begin in Abakaliki or Owerri. Yorubas, shine your eyes. They've come again.
Protest wey don flop already. MC Hammer sorry Oluomo don sabotage NLC grin

2 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by paymentvoucher: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Good Observation. IGP has ordered watertight security as well.

PS: If you haven't written your will, don't move closer to any protest in Nigeria.
Okealaaye:

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Shantyken(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria is a failed nation

Because all the citizens failed
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Gentew(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2023
dejsmiles:

Hunger never wire you this tribal bigot. Are dead serious? Or are still living? Are you not aware of the ripple effects of the subsidy removal without any prior arrangement for palliatives. Then are the subsidy thieves bigger than the nation or do they have immunity. Do many Nigerians are already dieing of hunger in their homes. Cost of living has gone beyond the roof. Pls don't bring tribalism into this.. What Nigerians need is urgent intervention not promises.

Go and protest and damage your below par facilities in the east... Leave lagos alone, lagos is not the FCT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by proeast(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

Low mentality bigots like you are on self destruct without knowing it. Unfortunately for you, the strike already began in Oshogbo then Ibadan and soon it will spread across your region. Is it Igbos that were beaten Oyo civil servants yesterday in ibadan due to protests?

Igbos have lots of shock-absorbers that will minimize the adverse effects of Tinubu's maladministration unlike your people. Your eyes go soon clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by bhella10: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2023
proeast:
I was driving this morning and observed how dry the road is. I kept wondering if it was the Sit-at-home but when I reflected that yesterday was busy I was confused the more. It never occurred to me it was due to NLC strike.

I'm in Owerri and the city is dry today.
It's normal in the East. Besides 14days sit at home is still in play. Enjoy the serenity 💖

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt / How Obasanjo’s Report Indicted Buhari In 1999 / Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.