Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? (32317 Views)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Solsix(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2023
In Anambra nothing like strike, before elections we warned, we gave Nigerians options, but no, they helped rig in a great grand whose root and source of wealth is object of constant debate .

6 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by konezy1(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing yet
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by millionboi2: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Cool
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by D4gmail1: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2023
grin NLC is only deceiving themselves.

4 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by CTee1: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Ok
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by OlamiDC: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Babaflenjor: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2023
K
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by toyeoye(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Are airports functioning?
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Allisgud: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Protest is supposed to be at aso rock and let everybody storm their local govt and house of assembly and disturb them with noise,this is how they will feel it

4 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Dimaya: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2023
The greatest years of your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GHXkCsJ2fc
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Anything NLC does I would just assume it’s LP trying to frustrate the government.

They’ve made it worse by joining forces with those parasites called ASUU.

FG needs to find ways to reduce the cost of governance and fix our refineries, we’re no where close to that.

NLC should stop adopting a war-like stance. If they want to be taken seriously, let them stream all their meeting with FG live so the people can know who to hold accountable when negotiations fail.

I got the shock of my life when I got an updated chart of the price of PMS in other countries relative to the dollar.

There’s problem

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Afriqiyaah(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Normal
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by ChristianMuslim: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Thugs are planning to attack.. be warned.. likely cult clash, looting, obtaining around somolu/ladi lak/bariga

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Curse777: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Am not seeing any strike this morning in Ibadan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Profbukky(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:
Why the strike?
Election was this year na. So who are we fighting?
Shebi Election is all about teaching other political lessons, so what happened to the tutorials?

I just hope my people don't involve themselves in anything strike, before others pull out and they turn the strike against them
Ode

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Lukepeter:
Oga it's too early to notice anything yet.

Fight and you may die, run and you may live at least for a while. But there is one thing we should tell our enemies, that they can take our rights but they can never take our freedom.

Freedom is an ILLUSION lol. This illusion called 'freedom' is the reason for all kinds of irrational behavior by humans through out history which has led to and which leads to all kinds of anarchy.

What there really is, is the oppressed who fight for power so as to become another oppressor at the silghtest opportunity after laying their hands on power.

6 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Sebocious(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2023
maticar:

What is AOR

Area of Residence...I presuppose

3 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2023
AndyCole16:
It will be an achievement for the strike to go on. It's a win for the masses

NLC is fighting for themselves only this time around and not for the masses. Once their demands are met by the government, masses are back on their own.

naijaboy756:
going on by 7am?

You guys are worse that serpents and chameleons

2 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by djkirkoo2(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2023
tballeyy:
How can some one that doesn't eat sleep last night treck
Trek
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by fastseo: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria should please put head together to solve this crises.
the government must find alternative to fuel import.

refineries should have been built to replace those outdated ones

3 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ayoola171(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Calm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by muykem: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2023
The strike doesn't make sense. This is a time to continue negotiate and be patient with new administration.

6 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by MuMuOnBail: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Na wa ooo

At this juncture, any man that have an erection to sleep with any woman weather be it his wife, girlfriend, side chic or Olosho should be mobbed and beaten messlessly by the NLC angry

We are on the street protesting for a better Nigeria and your only contribution is to stay at home f*ck and fart after eating beans.

If this suffering continue we will invade and shot down Nigeria

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Rapture123(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2023
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]Please I need a good Samaritan to help me get a public address megaphone for evangelism. God bless you. You can call me:
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Zionmdde: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2023
Profbukky:

Ode
Ikpu

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by SaintLucia: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2023
No strike and strikers in Lagos State, I dey my work. But I don't know about that of the southeast where the people enjoy sitting at home.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by EdiskyHarry: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by CJStarz: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Your freedom is taken once your rights are

Lukepeter:
Oga it's too early to notice anything yet.

Fight and you may die, run and you may live at least for a while. But there is one thing we should tell our enemies, that they can take our rights but they can never take our freedom.

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by moscobabs(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Dexpro:
I'm yet to notice any major strike activity in my AOR.

Let's know what the situation is in your location.

Stay safe guys.

You can't differentiate Strike from Protest again?

2 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by franchasofficia: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Here in the Southeast there is no strike, people are going about their businesses, while some are staying indoors due to fear of being attacked by Simon Ekpa's gunmen enforcing a failed illegal sit-at-home order in Southeast.

Southeast have no time to protest for bad government policies by a man we already marked as "failure" from the day he declared interest to contest for President because there is no need flogging a dead horse.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.