Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide (39804 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2023
ambale:

Honestly even though i never supported him but i thought with his experience he should know better and act better..

Let's see what he does to salvage the situation right now, cos its getting messier daily, rail transport grounded across the country already
which experience undecidedSame Lagos,lived,hussled and worked before?see late jakande was far ,far better governor than 100 tinubu put together! tinubu develops Nothing in Lagos! Nothing!he only used the opportunity to enriched himself...his desperation to become president at any cost pushed him to accept all manner of agreement from bubu and the northern oligarchs...!not minding who gets hurt!no,he's got no experience, even Jonathan no dare try this rubbish
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
chatinent:

A week is enough to make things easier for your electorates, not make things worse.

Emilokan is a greedy failure and it didn't start today. Lagos is a case study. BTW, I'm an indigene of Lagos too, and I was three during his era and post-puppet administrations. Lagos should be bigger than what it is if Tinubu wasn't in the picture.
Obviously you don't have an idea of the mess Jonathan and Buhari created. He said a week , joke of the century.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by freeborn02: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here šŸ˜‚ , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

It's good you know that you are on your way to huge disgrace

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Graficient: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
NLC Delta State walked pass the state Secretariat and took their protest elsewhere. Offices are still open, workers moving freely. I expected them to protest at the Secretariat gates because that's the seat of government workers in the state. Bunch of deceivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by nonhuman(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
We will teach igbos political lesson they're now in financial mess ntorr
in their stupid sense they see politics as winning another tribe, forgetting it's a matter of survival, the last adminstration didn't teach them anything, I hate Nigerians
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by SledgeHammerer: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Shantyken:

Truth

We know them na. Lol šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They're hidding under NLC to express their pains of election loss. But it's all good provided it's peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Vello(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

What is the "real economics"? Can you pls share with us?
He's currently being honoured in Benin Republic. He's the current Aso Rock Landlord and the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
His name is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the JAGABAN of Borgu. Look up in any office to see his face smiling down at you.
That is the real economist. Not some thief that saved a State's money in private accounts but did not remember to declare the interest accrued on the billions. A wicked Pandora customer and no visible achievement in 8years of office.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by shiwex: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here šŸ˜‚ , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
There is no rest for the wicked.........
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by 43Ronin: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
all this protest happening is because tinubu is an illegal president. Providence must play its own card. This protest will begin as peaceful before it will metamorphos into the revolution that it ought to be. All this could have been avoided by simply organising a decent election where the winner takes all irrespective of his tribe. Bur NO, Karma planned to teach tinubu a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Hanndye: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Whoever you are talking about but you are a kiddo yourself, you look bent on the palliative
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Didi2d(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Am with you on this.

If asiwaju fails, that means it will be hard for Nigeria as a country to progress.
But my question is, why is it so hard for Nigeria to build another refinery
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by allenpaul(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
All these conspiracy is not good, for God sake how many months has Mr president spent in office

Buhari 8yrs went unchecked we had an unfortunate situations, if Tinubu tyrannical approach isnt nip in the bud Nigerians are going to have a worse situation you woudnt like it either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

It's because you sounded intelligent I asked u the following questions. But am surprised that with all your intelligence, you can't answer the questions.

Let's try again.

Who is the cause of the woes, or price increments in fuel?

Proverbs 29:2
[2]When the [uncompromisingly] righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh.

Since you say the country is bigger than one person, why are you offended at the protest?

Should people not protest because Tinubu is in power?

Did Tinubu not lead people to protest against Jonathan? Why didn't u speak all this grammar then?
You are one of the haters.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by chatinent: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously you don't have an idea of the mess Jonathan and Buhari created. He said a week ,0āæ joke of the century.

I do have the idea and I also know Jonathan and Buhari were failures.

Jonathan was a failure.

Buhari was a total mess of a mess.

But Tinubu? Like Alec Benjamin quoted, the Tinubu doesn't bargain.

The fairest of them all was late Yar Adua.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by John4B: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

U better leave nairaland now before is too late, cus from the look of things I don't think ur man has anything to offer apart from achieving his lifetime ambition.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by learnedman(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Baba bulaba u should have taken Pro active steps to engage with the populace before taking hasty actions,very soon hoodlums and miscreants go soon start their own oo, grin grin 8 shocked
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by CodeTemplar: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
mumu suggestion.
A subsidy that way budgeted for until June ending was terminated on May 29 but was never too early abi. Reaction to injustice has no timetable.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Ecos(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=124826772][/quote]
Thank God you know
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by clems88(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Wetin concern me . I dey my house , infact untop my bed . If una like protest from today till tomorrow, hunger no go kill me grin
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by maticar: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
All these conspiracy is not good, for God sake how many months has Mr president spent in office
Use your kafa
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by press9jatv: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Good one from the labour unions. This is what we want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by imam07: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
will unemployed, dependant and get d increase in minimum wage? Because u get govt job abi. Increase in minimum wage will not solve Nigerians problem
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
We will teach igbos political lesson they're now in financial mess ntorr
lmaooo this matter dey pain Una,Una no wan recover cheesy tongue
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by allenpaul(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2023
initially i was opinionated the president should be given sometimes, but after listened to his speech 2 days ago i knew if something drastic is not done is going to fail woefully his been misled by his advisers the protest is a right step in a right direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Okoroawusa: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2023
That's good
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Quenncee: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

You have no option than to leave now.

Oya gettat from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by amp01(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled

Are you serious!
Is it only obidient that buys petrol at 620?
Is it only obedient that pays high fare for transportation?
Is it only obidient that buys things at a high price?
U should be ashame of yourself for saying God will judge obidients for this protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
This is very good and Iā€™m enjoining it. Tinubu must be taught a lesson
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Afriqiyaah:
Wow
wetin? Dog bite you?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by DeepSight(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled

They have barely settled and within an hour of being inaugurated they increased petrol price by two hundred per cent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Thank God you know
šŸ˜‚ it's not that deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.