Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide (39801 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by victorsola: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Nemesis0147:
https://twitter.com/peterm23513/status/1686653464984645632?s=46

Lagos state.
why be say na only lagos . Oh na because dos peter obi fans never recover
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by NAC1666: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Nemesis0147:
https://twitter.com/peterm23513/status/1686653464984645632?s=46

Lagos state.
Why is Lagos protesting?. I thought Tinubu is from lagos. He should sale fuel to them at @ 200 naira
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Kol007(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled
....are u trying to say,its only obidients that are protesting

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled

You seem to be the one wailing and crying now.

Proverbs 29:2
[2]When the [uncompromisingly] righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by otokx(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Successful and peaceful protest in the Garden City of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Kaiser20: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:
Am against any form of protest, subsidy should go once and for all.

Workers please exercise patience for minimum wage will be increased.
Some Tinubu supporters said last month that if anyone protests on the streets of Lagos, Tinubu will send DSS and the Army to shoot at the site.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by dikings(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

UR MUMU DON TOO MUCH.. I JUST WONDER HOW GULLIBLE YOU HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG. U DON DEY RECEIVE SENSE NOW ABI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Vello(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=124826419][/quote]
Speak for yourself.
If you're talking about Jonathan that brought Diezani, Dasuki and Emefiele then I can see your shallow intellect far as empirical macro economics is concerned.
Jonathan ruined us economically and security wise by extension

Under Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the JAGABAN, welcome to real economics
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Tizu(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2023
What do you expect when a drug baron rig his way to power through a useless half illiterate who calls himself a professor.
Enjoy it 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by SledgeHammerer: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2023
NLC nor get level again. Those days there used to be no movement. This one everybody just dey go about their normal business while others are marching in other areas of the state. Anyways, 95 percent of these protesters are obidiotssssss. But the message has been sent to those in authority across board. They've got to do much more for the masses.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Mosba: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Wait until it turned violence, then that imp will rot in jail
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
The new president is not the cause of the woes, or price increments in fuel. We need to be objective and stop fermenting crises, because you hate the president...the nation is bigger than anyone, don't destroy your country because you hate a of. Politicians come and go.

Who is the cause of the woes, or price increments in fuel?

[2]When the [uncompromisingly] righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh.

Since you say the country is bigger than one person, why are you offended at the protest?

Should people not protest because Tinubu is in power?

Did Tinubu not lead people to protest against Jonathan? Why didn't u speak all this grammar then?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Shantyken(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Is the protest about taking nigeria to gloryland?

If Tinubu isn't God, is he the devil that in 2 months, things have become so difficult and expensive as a direct result of his policies?

Oga,
High price in gasoline basically affects everything and that is as a result of subsidy removal which we all the citizens and international bodies supported.
Do u expect a merchant to sell is goods to u at the same price when means of transportation increases the overall cost of the goods.

The Labour should tell the president to fix refinery for us to buy fuel in naira instead of dollars afterall we get grude oil. Patronize our own made products, this will reduce the exchange rate too
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you say the country is bigger than one person, why are you offended at the protest?

Did Tinubu not lead people to protest against Jonathan? Why didn't u speak all this grammar then?

You sound unintelligent, someone with a bit of intelligence will understand my point.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by ferry1: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2023
My mates de do protest i de office and na still Govt office, make i carry my load de go house jaree b4 dem say i de support Tinubu
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Streetdoctor: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Vello:

Speak for yourself.
If you're talking about Jonathan that brought Diezani, Dasuki and Emefiele then I can see your shallow intellect far as empirical macro economics is concerned.

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Vello:

Speak for yourself.

What is the "real economics"? Can you pls share with us?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Shantyken(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
NLC nor get level again. Those days there used to be no movement. This one everybody just dey go about their normal business while others are marching in other areas of the state. Anyways, 95 percent of these protesters are obidiotssssss. But the message has been sent to those in authority across board. They've got to do much more for the masses.
Truth
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Landowner101(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
mariovito:
Ribadu: Isn't that Obama Speech?

Obj: Igban ya nko?

Go and tell him I'm using his speech.

Ribadu: Yes

Obj: Have you found who will replace Yaradua?

Ribadu: Waziri has accepted my Facebook request....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75eItxTXSS8

Rewatching this skit that is over a decade old, the credits in particular, same old names still in circulation Ibori, Tinubu, stunts performed by MEND (aka Asari Dokubo)

Very funny
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Danidinho4: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Minna,Capital City of Niger State

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Hanndye: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Yes, officially.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

You sound unintelligent, someone with a bit of intelligence will understand my point.

It's because you sounded intelligent I asked u the following questions. But am surprised that with all your intelligence, you can't answer the questions.

Let's try again.

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by 3pointsagree: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2023
E go better
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Thomthom(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:

When??
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Ecos(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
Shame on you
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Shantyken:

Oga,
High price in gasoline basically affects everything and that is as a result of subsidy removal which we all the citizens and international bodies supported.
Do u expect a merchant to sell is goods to u at the same price when means of transportation increases the overall cost of the goods.

The Labour should tell the president to fix refinery for us to buy fuel in naira instead of dollars afterall we get grude oil. Patronize our own made products, this will reduce the exchange rate too

That isn't what I asked you.

1. Is the protest about taking nigeria to gloryland?

2. If Tinubu isn't God, is he the devil that in 2 months, things have become so difficult and expensive as a direct result of his policies?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by chatinent: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023
I knew from inception what Tinubu will become. A snake cannot produce a tortoise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Shame on you

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by wirinet(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:

Patience you say.
So why did rice sellers not excersise patience before hiking a bag of rice from N42,000 last month to N52,000 this morning. I was shocked when I went to buy a bag of rice this morning.
So you want workers to exercise patience earning a minimum of N30k, but sellers of food and essential services, and transporters refused to exercise the same patience.

Before I forget, what about political office holders, are they also not expected to exercise patience in their allowances and salaries?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by chatinent: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

A week is enough to make things easier for your electorates, not make things worse.

Emilokan is a greedy failure and it didn't start today. Lagos is a case study. BTW, I'm an indigene of Lagos too, and I was there during his era and post-puppet administrations. Lagos should be bigger than what it is if Tinubu wasn't in the picture...or if corrupt politicians weren't all that filled the country.

How can you really rate a man who only wants the appellation to his portfolio? No plans, no nothing! All he has is that he thinks it's his turn!

When I saw you shouting upandan that you stood on his mandate gidigban and that his govt will favour you, I knew once that from that day that you'll have to fall on your sword someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by onlyboyson(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
I vote for Peter obi ,you vote for TINUBU so why are you protesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund / Fayose Reacts As Saraki, Ahmed Dump APC For PDP / FG Decries Underpayment Of Nigerian Doctors Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.