Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide (39808 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by GoWithGood: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
My question is, so the same people that were shouting "on Jagaban mandate we stand" are also protesting against his very own decision today? Irony of life.

Lesson: tribe does not provide good governance. Individuals do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Amah70: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here πŸ˜‚ , my enemies will not let me rest hfaere over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

Asiwaju formed a political alliance which brought Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to be the poverty capital of the world under 8 years.
If you have foresight, you should have seen that a man like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not more qualified than his opponents in the presidential contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Omoawoke2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Landowner101:
They said this day wouldn't come grin

It's still a mystery how people with the highest acclaimed IGR are the ones groaning more over their principal's policy.

How market in Enugu and Abia?
Thought billionaires don’t protest.

And you are mocking Lagos state, same Lagos that Obi won abi?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Omoawoke2(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Amah70:

Asiwaju formed a political alliance which brought Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to be the poverty capital of the world under 8 years.
If you have foresight, you should have seen that a man like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not more qualified than his opponents in the presidential contest.

He is the president and he will rule your entire family and village for 8 years and he will succeed.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by shantti(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:
Am against any form of protest, subsidy should go once and for all.

Workers please exercise patience for minimum wage will be increased.

What Abt private workers
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Kewtt: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Omoawoke2:

He is the president and he will rule your entire family and village for 8 years and he will succeed.
Including your family
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by 3pointsagree: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
This will favour me and my family
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by shantti(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:

Calm down e go beta. Just hold on a little bit longer.

Exactly what we were told during buhari's regime, fiam, 8 solid years passed and things only got worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by shantti(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
The reality he met or what?

The reality he met was far better than this current reality
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Gentew(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:

No be everybody be civil servant..... who go increase my own salary
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Iamzik: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:

Protest is a fundamental right.
APC protested monthly when Jonathan was in power without any form of harassment

If you are against protest please stay at home

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by condralbedez: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu is a disaster, person never even dey office for 6 months,the masses are already feed up.

Truly we are in for a loooooong thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Ezekiel2122(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Where is the Protests?

I'm not there though... But I can see pictures taken from rhe ptotest scenes...

NLC is a Failure,things and People are moving normally here,so the NLC wants to hijack govt for LP and PDP - for a New government that just came to power ( for 2- Months)!
It's not done anywhere like that in the World!
Govt is not through Mass Media!
You're right but no government will also come into power within 2months and will initiate a process that brings too much hardship to hlthe citizens who have suffered for 8years.....if one is tired of suffering, one hope another person will change it, if thst person brings more hardship, how on earth you want people to exercise patience again? Which patience? Even Patience self don't die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Realguyman1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Everything will be fine, you all should rather pray for him than insult him
Just as Jonathan was prayed for, abi?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by shantti(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=124826772][/quote]

Not surprised
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Offpoint1: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
All these conspiracy is not good, for God sake how many months has Mr president spent in office
πŸ˜‚ Person wey go fail exam no be at the end of the given time... Na from seeing the questions. Illusion is still believing you'll pull up a miracle after seeing questions you have no clue to answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by JuanDeDios: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Landowner101:

It's still a mystery how people with the highest acclaimed IGR are the ones groaning more over their principal's policy.
Acclaimed? You don't believe Lagos has the highest IGR?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by gloryman91: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Do you pray for your tailor to sew your clothes well?

If you are praying to God to guide Tinubu, doesn't that show that u don't even think or believe that Tinubu has what it takes to lead this nation the right way?

He is the right man for the job and God's guidance is the best.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
gloryman91:

He is the right man for the job and God's guidance is the best.

Offpoint. You didn't answer my questions.

Do you pray for your tailor to sew your clothes well?

If you are praying to God to guide Tinubu, doesn't that show that u don't even think or believe that Tinubu has what it takes to lead this nation the right way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Kaiser20: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
One European Member of Parliament said he thought Buhari was a disaster until Tinubu came to Aso Rock Villa, then he meets the real Mega disaster called Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Sirchiboy: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
All these conspiracy is not good, for God sake how many months has Mr president spent in office
One month is enough for a reasonable leader to change the country.
It is very simple.
I wish they can just make me president for just one month and I will change this country into Paradise.
This country is so blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by IbroMaka(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
NLC no be like the time of Oshiomole again.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by wirinet(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shantyken:

That means even increase in salary will not guarantee satisfaction but if govt can fix our refineries for fuel to be cheap and affordable then the price of commodities will also be okay for the masses to buy
It goes beyond repairing refineries. A government with vision will reduce our heavy reliance on petrol to carry out basic socio-economic activities. Nigeria is the only country that vulcaniser, pepper grinder, business centre and urban transportation rely heavily on petrol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Realme111: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here πŸ˜‚ , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
you're funny bro
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by diggindeep: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:
Political lessons are being learned grin

In a hard way.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Microwhy: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here πŸ˜‚ , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
May Allah ya'rabb make everything easy for us all
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by kayusely70(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
We will teach igbos political lesson they're now in financial mess ntorr
Let's watch as events unfold
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
One month is enough for a reasonable leader to change the country.
It is very simple.
I wish they can just make me president for just one month and I will change this country into Paradise.
This country is so blessed.
You can't do anything within one month, stop lying please. This is what Obi used in deceiving you all.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Sirchiboy: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
You can't do anything within one month, stop lying please. This is what Obi used in deceiving you all.
Mr man I am serious.
Just let them make me a president in just one month and I will turn this country into paradise
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by sonssyo: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
izombie:
Exercise patience? They will die of hunger before minimum wage is increased. Pathetic comment from you.

Don't mind these guys, the politicians didn't exercise patience before they increased their own by 100 % , it's the workers that will wait till eternity before they do their own on top her cost of everything.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Earthquakes: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

It's actually daft to expect tinubu of 1999 today 2023. Can you hand over your company to a 70 yes old man?? Why do you think people retire at certain age?? Tinubu is old, and when people gets old their brain shrinks, it's simple Tinubu will never perform because he's reasoning is not sound anymore..
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Landowner101:

Chasing the sun by the wanted cheesy cheesy

They said this day wouldn't come
We refused to run
We've only just begun
You'll find us chasing the sun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.