Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide (39810 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Ayoola171(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by theway2023: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
kiss kiss

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by millionboi2: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
We will teach igbos political lesson they're now in financial mess ntorr
Igbo oo, you don't know what you are saying,thy can survive any police
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Mccullum:
With this low turn out, it's proofing that the masses

has some trust in Tinubu's government. It's a good

one from the workers as well.
what stupid low turnout?
I thought you guys said it won’t hold?
Come see massive holdup in Abj here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Mccullum:

has some trust in Tinubu's government. It's a good

one from the workers as well.

Trust in what way?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by pek(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled
It is one thing to be called a fool and another to act foolishly. So it is only obedients that are protesting? It is only obedients that feeling the heat of this administration? If God is to judge anyone on this, it is you who plays tribal and sentimental politics with the ongoings in Nigeria. Haba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2023
post=124826129:
No matter what.. no let Edo join this protest

Very important.. grin. And Ibadan. Make them two no join.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:
Political lessons are being learned grin
Do you think the coconut head of the average Nigerian is capable of learning any lesson? I have given up on Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2023
gloryman91:

God guide Asiwaju alright to take this NATION to Great n Heights in Community of NATIONS.

Do you pray for your tailor to sew your clothes well?

If you are praying to God to guide Tinubu, doesn't that show that u don't even think or believe that Tinubu has what it takes to lead this nation the right way?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Streetdoctor: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Everything will be fine, you all should rather pray for him than insult him
Those praying for development shows a sign of failure
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Mccullum: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Trust in what way?

Go and ask google, please.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by mariovito(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Ribadu: Isn't that Obama Speech?

Obj: Igban ya nko?

Go and tell him I'm using his speech.

Ribadu: Yes

Obj: Have you found who will replace Yaradua?

Ribadu: Waziri has accepted my Facebook request....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75eItxTXSS8

Rewatching this skit that is over a decade old, the credits in particular, same old names still in circulation Ibori, Tinubu, stunts performed by MEND (aka Asari Dokubo)

Landowner101:
They said this day wouldn't come grin
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Streetdoctor: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled
It's a only a follish idiot that involves God in governance
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2023
They should give the new president time, the rot has been there. We should act sensibly, this is a new president, he didn't initiate subsidy removal, the bill was passed in our Senate. Although they need to ensure palliatives and money for welfare and infrastructure are not embezzled. President Tinubu must employ men of tested integrity as Ministers.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Chiefpriestt: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
You go soon deactivate your account ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Dubetex96(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:

No be we go teach peter obi lesson again lmao
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Vello(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
Shut your trap!
Subsidy removal was the focal point of all of the Presidential candidates especially, that monster called Obi. Difference is that an economist is the one running the show not some opportunist trader with 3rd Class degree

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Shantyken(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
All this protest na wash, Tinubu is not a magician nor God. Barely two months in office u want him to take nigeria to gloryland. Oh, I forgot Labour congress a branch of labour party.

We all unambiguously agreed that fuel subsidy should go which is a good one.
Why not protest for the president to think of how to fix refinery atleast 2 of what we have in the country with time frame.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by condralbedez: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
You people has failed already,shame !Shame !!
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Mccullum:

Go and ask google, please.

Did you ask Google before you said these?

Mccullum:

has some trust in Tinubu's government.

Trust in what way?

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:

Calm down e go beta. Just hold on a little bit longer.
Thunder fire you there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Shantyken:
All this protest na wash, Tinubu is not a magician nor God. Barely two months in office u want him to take nigeria to gloryland. Oh, I forgot Labour congress a branch of labour party.

Is the protest about taking nigeria to gloryland?

If Tinubu isn't God, is he the devil that in 2 months, things have become so difficult and expensive as a direct result of his policies?

Proverbs 29:2
[2]When the [uncompromisingly] righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2023
The new president is not the cause of the woes, or price increments in fuel. We need to be objective and stop fermenting crises, because you hate the president...the nation is bigger than anyone, don't destroy your country because you hate a politician. Politicians come and go.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Monday60655(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Where is that agbero MC Oluomo?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Streetdoctor: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Vello:

Shut your trap!
Subsidy removal was the focal point of all of the Presidential candidates especially, that monster called Obi. Difference is that an economist is the one running the show not some opportunist trader with 3rd Class degree

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Judolisco(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
why didn't he continue payment 4 subsidy... Make plans for minimum wage increase and palliatives b4 stopping it without any plans

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Cantonese: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

When will you teach poverty, misery, hardship and sorrow in your life a lesson? Don’t you think that’s the appropriate thing to do first?

While you are waiting to teach people a lesson, poverty would have dealt a deadly blow on you.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Vello(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:
As we should.
Enough with fake life. This is the real reality. Same is happening in the UK, France and even America that you're all running to so, kudos to JAGABAN, the Asiwaju of Nigeria. Long and prosperous may his reign be.

Whoever want to protest is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by janvier27(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Two months talk after subsidy withdrawal (assuming previous government was irresponsible enough not to have prepared) and still no adjustment of wages. That's not good enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by winner37(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Am waiting to hear that government have sent some soldiers to go and open fire on peaceful protesters..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria? / Yaro Makama Rigachikun Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.