Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide (39803 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Shantyken(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
wirinet:

It goes beyond repairing refineries. A government with vision will reduce our heavy reliance on petrol to carry out basic socio-economic activities. Nigeria is the only country that vulcaniser, pepper grinder, business centre and urban transportation rely heavily on petrol.
That's another point u.
Before oil discovery nigeria source of income was from agriculture activities but now govt and citizens dey find quick money without stress. The little farm output is not even enough for the populace to more of exporting. When I was ebonyi state during engr Dave Umahi first tenure he makes it compulsory for every civil servant to own a farm. With that 60% civil servant don't buy rice, garri, yam from the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Midex88(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
This people won't hear word and they are adamant and stupid as well. The President should put back the subsidy and let their future suffer.
Since all they care about is to eat their future today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Bornboy4: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
It's preposterous!
People lack foresight.
Midex88:
This people won't hear word and they are adamant and stupid as well. The President should put back the subsidy and let their future suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by favor914: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Midex88:
HYPOCRITES SHOULD BE IGNORED:
NLC nation wide strike is because they lost the general election? Is no different from
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/12/2023-nlc-vows-to-mobilise-support-for-obi-nationwide/amp/
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by sogodihno: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
We will teach igbos political lesson they're now in financial mess ntorr

In your damaged brain,only yorubas are protesting!
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Khyrvxjzy: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

pbat wont fail u. it too early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by yemi1504: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

We've all gone out to join the NLC protest cheesy. Offices are under lock and key. All gates leading to secretariats have been barricaded and there are cardboards with very mean write-ups displayed everywhere. It's a glorious sight.

We dey behind you guys gidigba!
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
chatinent:
I knew from inception what Tinubu will become. A snake cannot produce a tortoise.

Me too! We warned but did they listen?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by yemi1504: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
shantti:

Exactly what we were told during buhari's regime, fiam, 8 solid years passed and things only got worse

Abi o
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by DonroxyII: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
Be Hopeful in Almighty God Not a Man .. Meanwhile Pray for Asiwaju to Succeed .. they all need Our Prayers More Than Our Expectations!

He shall be Successful By the Grace of Almighty God, Amen !
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
DonroxyII:
Be Hopeful in Almighty God Not a Man .. Meanwhile Pray for Asiwaju to Succeed .. they all need Our Prayers More Than Our Expectations!

He shall be Successful By the Grace of Almighty God, Amen !
Awnn sending you hugs wherever you are for your kind words

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by DonroxyII: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Awnn sending you hugs wherever you are for your kind words
Hugging Well Received grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Seunisco: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
please the train to Lagos from Ibadan did not work today due to strike, I just want to inquire if the train will work tomorrow. i want to leave for Lagos by 6am.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by colleencamacho5: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Image123:

LoLz, tribunal is not the end of election petition. Are you 16 years old? i guess this is your 1st election. If Obi and Atiku continue their foolish journey, they will still take their lost case to the Supreme court. That's sometimes next year. At least, read about other/previous election tribunals and their results. Buhari go tribunal tire those years. Same with Dubai man. Obi is a jambite, that's why his followers are so excited. E didn't tell them that he has no case in court. He's just telling court to disqualify Tinubu because Heaven will not fall down, no evidence. He went to print IREV pdf to full puff puff bowls. Does he expect the judges to pick vorci calc calculator and torchlight to be doing addition? Jokers.
Don't have the full amount to buy a car of your dream?With AuctionExport, you have a unique opportunity to buy a car now and pay for it later.According to Financing Terms and Conditions, you pay 33% from the full purchase amount in advance, and the rest can be paid within 60 days or once the vessel with your car reaches your destination port, whichever comes first. The current financing rate is 2% per month from the date of the purchase for a 2 months timeframe.Water fasting is a weight loss method that involves consuming only water for an extended period. It’s important to drink plenty of water when you are fasting so that your body doesn’t mistake dehydration for hunger, which can lead to binging later on. It is also important not to overdo it with the water you do not want to become too dehydrated!Casually mentioning me like I don’t have beef with you undecided well let’s pretend like it’s nonexistent today. undecidedI agree . I clearly remember when dollar was 150 and then towards the end of GEJs tenure it rose a bit (I forget the final number) and they wanted his head on a spike.Now we are just going to act like dollar being 850 is somehow not too terrible because the people we want in power are the ones in power: okay.Anyway I’m not pro japa by all means necessary. I get easily misunderstood so I don’t want anyone to think that’s what I’m saying here..
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Image123(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2023
colleencamacho5:

Don't have the full amount to buy a car of your dream?With AuctionExport, you have a unique opportunity to buy a car now and pay for it later.According to Financing Terms and Conditions, you pay 33% from the full purchase amount in advance, and the rest can be paid within 60 days or once the vessel with your car reaches your destination port, whichever comes first. The current financing rate is 2% per month from the date of the purchase for a 2 months timeframe.Water fasting is a weight loss method that involves consuming only water for an extended period. It’s important to drink plenty of water when you are fasting so that your body doesn’t mistake dehydration for hunger, which can lead to binging later on. It is also important not to overdo it with the water you do not want to become too dehydrated!Casually mentioning me like I don’t have beef with you undecided well let’s pretend like it’s nonexistent today. undecidedI agree . I clearly remember when dollar was 150 and then towards the end of GEJs tenure it rose a bit (I forget the final number) and they wanted his head on a spike.Now we are just going to act like dollar being 850 is somehow not too terrible because the people we want in power are the ones in power: okay.Anyway I’m not pro japa by all means necessary. I get easily misunderstood so I don’t want anyone to think that’s what I’m saying here..

850 to a dollar is terrible, who said that it was not? Is that your grouse? i exchanged dollar at 800+ in Buhari's government already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.