Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide (39795 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Dafresh: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Fuel de costly, food de costly, light no dey and one
TINUBU boy always dedicate songs please those songs that Agbado boy de dedicate how we go take play am since light no dey fuel de costly how I go take play de songs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Prokaryote: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Our president has promise not to listen to any protest.... But in all, the right of the citizen must stand.....later this month after the tribunal case,na den we go know the next step!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by ChatterHouse: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here ๐Ÿ˜‚ , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

Hahahahahahahhahah
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Streetdoctor: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here ๐Ÿ˜‚ , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.
Too early to cry na, abi u dun turn to wailer overnight. Or hunger dun wire ur Brainless brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled

God doesn't answer the prayers of thieves, killers, looters and oppressors grin. He's a just God, so he can never be like INEC. God is guiding and protecting us through this protest. Even the clouds are in support. Keke riders and taxi drivers are supporting our voices with their horns.

Since Asiwaju La Fvck up, Aluta continua grin!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Depriest2020: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2023
ambale:

Shey na only workers dey the country? Cos i dont understand your optimism ooo

Fuel of 3k no full 5litres keg, how do you want businesses that rely on power to fair right now??

The president needs to do better than he is doing right now
Calm down e go beta. Just hold on a little bit longer.
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Abuja
https://twitter.com/thewhistlerng/status/1686648248725856256?s=46

I dey this gathering.. grin

Unity fountain la packed with angry Nigerian workers..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Streetdoctor: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
All these conspiracy is not good, for God sake how many months has Mr president spent in office
That's sign f failure, it's not about period u hv spent in d office, it's all about reality on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Streetdoctor:

That's sign f failure, it's not about period u hv spent in d office, it's all about reality on ground.
The reality he met or what?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
The reality he met or what?

He's both responsible for the reality there was and the one he's currently creating.. grin.

He should give us the results of the "midas touch" he was boasting about during the campaigns. If he cannot do it, let him not make our existence more unbearable. Either he works, or we make his governance miserable until the country breaks! No time for rubbish patience!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

He's both responsible for the reality there was and the one he's currently creating.. grin.

He should give us the results of the "midas touch" he was boasting about during the campaigns. If he cannot do it, let him not make our existence more unbearable. Either he works, or we make his governance miserable until the country breaks! No time for rubbish patience!
You are even a Kaduna boy and you typing all these. Your people are not proud of you because Kaduna state is an Asiwaju state

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by izombie(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Your asiwaju never even start una don dey protest. How can you expect anything good from someone that said balabulu during his campaign? Abeg tell your yoruba people to enter. They depend on minimum wage too much. Una go see shege.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by izombie(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:
Am against any form of protest, subsidy should go once and for all.

Workers please exercise patience for minimum wage will be increased.
Exercise patience? They will die of hunger before minimum wage is increased. Pathetic comment from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Blitzking: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
I have learnt from the end sars protest for every nationwide protest at first it starts with the right intentions after which some set of individuals capitalise on it. Now tell me why marketers who have been staying in their houses receiving subsidy money won't want to support such to destroy the subsidy removal. So they can continue doing business ae usual Or politicians who want to give jagaban headache.

Can some one do house warming for an uncompleted building..planning on doing house warming next week. it is still at decking sha so I can move in by August ending(enough of paying rent my children must begin to enjoy my salary) Just asking?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Emetex22(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
U will explain tire, keep on teaching the SE lesson,

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Savedday2: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Verily I say unto you, a time will come in this country when the poor will have nothing to eat but to eat the rich for breakfast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Kewtt: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Blitzking:
I have learnt from the end sars protest for every nationwide protest at first it starts with the right intentions after which some set of individuals capitalise on it. Now tell me why marketers who have been staying in their houses receiving subsidy money won't want to support such to destroy the subsidy removal. So they can continue doing business ae usual Or politicians who want to give jagaban headache.

Can some one do house warming for an uncompleted building..planning on doing house warming next week. it is still at decking sha so I can move in by August ending(enough of paying rent my children must begin to enjoy my salary) Just asking?
It's your house....why not? What's the essence of the house warming....is it necessary?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Kewtt: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Savedday2:
Verily I say unto you, a time will come in this country when the poor will have nothing to eat but to eat the rich for breakfast!
The rich is already eating the poor

optionalY09:
If you need your life donโ€™t go out there to protest, i will make sure yoi sare kabakaba - I will not allow any saboteurs
How far? Do anyhow and be burnt alive
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
You are even a Kaduna boy and you typing all these. Your people are not proud of you because Kaduna state is an Asiwaju state

Kaduna people are not pro-Tinubu please. We know where our allegiances lie. We cannot support a political party under whose government, thousands of Southern Kaduna Christians were massacred mindlessly and their families denied accountability and justice. Lot of indigenes had to abandon their ancestral lands. All the slums in Abuja are filled with refugees from Southern Kaduna, who have been displaced from their homes by armed bandits and terrorist insurgents.

If Asiwaju cannot deliver on the dividends of good governance he promised, he should resign. But knowing that the thieving old man would rather die in that office, we're ready and willing to help him dig his grave. We'll protest consistently. Every gathering that requires voices to speak up for the sufferings of the Nigerian people, we'll be there to torment Tinubu.

No be for this Abuja? We gather dey!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by ambale(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Everything will be fine, you all should rather pray for him than insult him

Where did i insult him here?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by ambale(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:

Calm down e go beta. Just hold on a little bit longer.

U go explain tire ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by izombie(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Everything will be fine, you all should rather pray for him than insult him
Pray for who? Who prayed for the presidents of other first world countries to make them work? Who prays for the kings in UAE and saudi to make their countries work? Keep deceiving yourself. If it's about prayer then Nigeria will be the best country in the world. We basically pray about everything. For now, tinubu deserves insults. He's been a total calamity upon the masses.

4 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Psychokinetic: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Nemesis0147:
https://twitter.com/peterm23513/status/1686653464984645632?s=46
Mydn44
Seun why is this not on front page yet?
Lolโ€ฆ See yoruba Mozulem ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿทs everywhere. dingBAT never start, dem don protest.
Oya! Open fire!!
Itโ€™s time for Lagos State to approve 5000 more mass burial๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Racoon(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Shege promax! Everywhere they collect wotoporously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by thisisit: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Good Job!!

Let there be total Compliance in every state of the country.

No to fuel subsidy removal
No to unlawful and selected arrests.
No to War with Niger Republic
No to corruption and bad Governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Xscape1993(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2023
No peace for chief thief until he returns it back to the rightful owner....
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by loadedvibes: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2023
No matter what.. no let Edo join this protest
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by gloryman91: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

God guide Asiwaju alright to take this NATION to Great n Heights in Community of NATIONS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Mccullum: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2023
With this low turn out, it's proofing that the masses

has some trust in Tinubu's government. It's a good

one from the workers as well.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Menclothing: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2023
After the protest what happened

I could remember obj and Jonathan time it doesnโ€™t change anything
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Rimsd(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Your enemies abi hunger no go let you rest?
Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Tinubu should not fail you? Someone that has already failed?

You aren't even bothered about Nigeria. It is your ego that u are trying to protect on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / Why Cattle Colonies Canโ€™t Workโ€™ In South-East - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.