Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) (5311 Views)

Is Jesus Christ (iesus, Issus) Truly The Son Of God? Let's Engage! / Helios Christos. / Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2023

You mean the invented jesus christ was walking on water, feeding 5000 people with one loaf of bread and two fishes, brought Lazarus back from the dead after three days in the tomb, the invented jesus christ was crucified and rose up on the third day, during his crucifixion many saints came out from their tombs and went into to cities to show themselves to the people and the temple curtains were torn in two. Also the invented jesus christ then flew up into the clouds. The fame of the invented jesus christ fame went as far as Judea, Jerusalem, Idumea, and the regions across the Jordan and around Tyre and Sidon
Mark › Mark-3-8
NIV When they heard about all he was doing, many people came to him from Judea, Jerusalem, Idumea, and the regions across the Jordan and around Tyre and Sidon.

Yet you expect a Jewish historian during the time of the invented jesus christ not to write about him? 

SIRTee15:

U wondering why philo wrote about Augustus but not Jesus.

Seriously are u comparing Jesus to Augustus in their contemporary times.
Like seriously!!!!

Did Philo write about other jewish Messiah claimants in the early first century.
Did he write about Judas of gamala
Did he write about Theudas the zealot.

These men were popular amongst the Jews, they raised army and fought against the Roman occupation around 1-50 AD to prove their messianic claim.
What did your historian Philo write about them?

Philo died in AD 50, so would be very much aware of the riots and rebellion against roman authority that rocked the whole of judea in the early first century AD.

Did he write about the zealots that pioneered the revolution. The zealots were blamed for the first Jewish- roman war.
Even the bible mentioned one of Jesus disciple was called Simon the zealot just to show u the impact this movement had at that period.

Did Philo report about the execution of Judas's sons, James and Simon by procurator Tiberius Julius Alexander in about 46 CE. James and Simon were fierce nationalists who caused the people to revolt when Quirinius came to take an account of the estates of the Jews.

Did Philo write about Pontus Pilate and the massacre of the Samaritans led by their Messiah like figure Dositheus in AD 37. Philo was very much alive and active that time, u can't tell me he didn't hear about it because that action led to the removal of Pontus Pilate as governor of judea.

Philo didn't even write about John the Baptist who was more popular than Jesus during his time.

So Philo wrote about Roman figures in Rome but never bothered to write about jews living in Judea
Yet some expected him to write about a pacifist whose ministry was restricted to Galilee and never stirred much trouble with Roman authorities.

So much for how people search for missing clues.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Jewish historian wrote about Jesus...Josephus.

The question is about a Jewish philosopher who did not write anything about all the riots that rocked Judea and Jerusalem during his time.
Did not write anything about all the Messiah claimants including those that raised an army against the Roman govt.

Jesus wasnt the only person who claimed to be Messiah and was killed. Did he write about other ones like Judas of Gamala who told Jews not to pay tax and led an army against the Roman legion.

Philos did not write anything about the zealots movement whose action led to the destruction of the 2nd temple and expulsion of Jews from Jerusalem.
Did not write anything about the Herod dynasty.

These are reports that definitely rocked the entire Roman empire during their time. The emperor in Rome had to personally send troops down to judea to crush Jewish rebellion.

Philos was alive all thru this period but wrote nothing about these events.

Very funny. Very funny indeed.

Unless u can give me a valid excuse why philos was silent about these major events during his time, u shouldn't ask me about Jesus.

As regards Jesus ministry and his miraculous wonders.
Do u know Olumba Olumba?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2023

The Zealots from AD 66 were a political movement in 1st-century Second Temple Judaism which sought to incite the people of Judea Province to rebel against the Roman Empire and expel it from the Holy Land by force of arms, most notably during the First Jewish–Roman War (66–73).Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealots

Philo of Alexandria Born: 25 BC was around through out the time of the invented jesus christ but was not around during the time of the Zealots and even if he was he won't has written about them as they had no impact on Judaism like the invented jesus christ did.

Philo of Alexandria wrote interpretations of Jewish scriptures, various aspects of Jewish history and culture, Philo's works primarily focused on topics related to Jewish philosophy, theology, ethics and the Jewish scriptures. His writings did not provide detailed accounts of contemporary political or military movements. Philo of Alexandria described Caesar Augustus of Rome like a messiah, in the eastern roman empire who was claimed to be god's anointed one and the son of god. He also gave the account of the birth of Caesar Augustus in Rome also has some similarities to that of the invented jesus christ.

So you can see that if there was a jesus christ performing all the invented miracles and claiming to be the son of god then Philo of Alexandria would have written about him.

Josephus was not even born during the time of the invented jesus christ but wrote about the invented jesus christ in AD 95 from the palace in Rome after he switched sides to the Romans to save his own life by being a trator to his own people

SIRTee15:

Jewish historian wrote about Jesus...Josephus.

The question is about a Jewish philosopher who did not write anything about all the riots that rocked Judea and Jerusalem during his time.
Did not write anything about all the Messiah claimants including those that raised an army against the Roman govt.

Jesus wasnt the only person who claimed to be Messiah and was killed. Did he write about other ones like Judas of Gamala who told Jews not to pay tax and led an army against the Roman legion.

Philos did not write anything about the zealots movement whose action led to the destruction of the 2nd temple and expulsion of Jews from Jerusalem.
Did not write anything about the Herod dynasty.

These are reports that definitely rocked the entire Roman empire during their time. The emperor in Rome had to personally send troops down to judea to crush Jewish rebellion.

Philos was alive all thru this period but wrote nothing about these events.

Very funny. Very funny indeed.

Unless u can give me a valid excuse why philos was silent about these major events during his time, u shouldn't ask me about Jesus.

As regards Jesus ministry and his miraculous wonders.
Do u know Olumba Olumba?

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Go and read about the zealots. The movement didn't start in 66 AD.
They emerged from the 4th philosophy sect of 1st century judaism. The other 3 were Pharisee, Sadducees and Essenes.
This Judaism movement was started by Judas of Gamala and Zadok the Pharisee in 6 AD.
Philos was very much around at that time, did he write about the 4th philosophy
One of Jesus disciple was called Simon the zealot.

The idea that Philo doesn't write about political affairs isn't true. He wrote about Pontus Pilate as a Roman governor in Judea area describing him as harsh. Why didnt he write about the zealots.

So Philos wrote about a non Jew Messiah. But didnt write about the Jewish Messiahs.
Did he write about Jewish Messiah figures like Judas of Gamala, Theudas and Menahem.
Did he write about John the baptist, an influential member of the Essene sect who performed ritual baptism and awaited the Messiah figure.
Obviously, he felt their their Messiah was irrelevant to bother about but should have bothered about that of jesus. Why?

It was a pattern where this foreign born Jews elevate a non Jew as Messiah and completely ignore the home Jews.
They did the same for Cyrus the persian, insert his name into the book of Isaiah as the Messiah foretold.

Read below about Messiah figures in early first century and ask yourself why philo didn't write about them.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
SIRTee15:

They emerged from the 4th philosophy sect of 1st century judaism. The other 3 were Pharisee, Sadducees and Essenes.
This Judaism movement was started by Judas of Gamala and Zadok the Pharisee in 6 AD.

The idea that Philo doesn't write about political affairs isn't true. He wrote about Pontus Pilate as a Roman governor in Judea area describing him as harsh. Why didnt he write about the zealots.

So Philos wrote about a non Jew Messiah. But didnt write about the Jewish Messiahs.
Did he write about Jewish Messiah figures like Judas of Gamala, Theudas and Menahem.
Did he write about John the baptist, an influential member of the Essene sect who performed ritual baptism and awaited the Messiah figure.
Obviously, he felt their their Messiah was irrelevant to bother about but should have bothered about that of jesus. Why?

It was a pattern where this foreign born Jews elevate a non Jew as Messiah and completely ignore the home Jews.

Read below about Messiah figures in early first century and ask yourself why philo didn't write about them.
:What posted said incorrectly called zealots but sicarii, the Dagger murderers.
The people that were killed beside your soter were zealots/sicarii s.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2023

The first Jewish Revolt recorded was in, (ad 66–70), Jewish rebellion against Roman rule in Judaea. The First Jewish Revolt was the result of a long series of clashes in which small groups of Jews offered sporadic resistance to the Romans, who in turn responded with severe countermeasures.
https://www.britannica.com/event/First-Jewish-Revolt

So if there were any Zealots during the time of Philos then they were very irrelevant to write about. But he wrote about Caesar Augustus Rome’s Emperor, in the eastern roman empire as being god's anointed one and the son of god.

Philos did not mention about any invented jesus christ as even if there was one then there was notthing worth mentioning about as none of the invented miracles we hear of today ever happened.

The information you posted has no sources.

SIRTee15:

They did the same for Cyrus the persian, insert his name into the book of Isaiah as the Messiah foretold.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by sonmvayina(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
You know how I know Jesus never existed..

Because his mother is the queen of heaven(Lucifer)..
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
sonmvayina:

You know how I know Jesus never existed..

Because his mother is the queen of heaven(Lucifer)..

Or the mother of jesus christ is a mami water as pastors go the Bar Beach to get powers for their church from mami water.

Here is a confession by a pastor called chidubem okwu who narrated his life story of how he was initiated into occultism by his General Overseer senior friend and mentor. He talked of how he went to the Bar Beach in Lagos one night and slept with a mermaid physically and thereafter the mermaid made the sign of the cross on her head touching her vagina the mermaid left me went to
the general overseer
and brought out a golden cross and chain
from her stomach and wore it on the neck
of the general overseer who gave her
some money the mermaid thanked him and
went back to the sea.
And from then on he too began to operate in powerful “gifts” of “touch and fall”, “look and follow”etc. The only thing the mermaid told him was that he had to renew the power once a month by sleeping with a virgin and married women.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlcJQtXxX1I
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Now u just waffling, how can a Jew philosopher and historian not write about disruptive events that happened during his lifetime in Judea

Did he write about Simon of Peraea who declared himself king of the Jews after the death of Herod the great in 4 bce. Simon led an army against the Roman legion to defend his kingship claim. Simon burnt down palaces and led his army as far as Jericho.

Philo was very much active that time. Why didn't he write about his events. Even Tacitus wrote about Simon of Peraea.

Did he even write about the samaritan prophet who claimed to be the prophet spoken about by Moses and led a rebellion against Pontus Pilate in 38 AD.
This Samaritan prophet eventually submitted to Simon Agabus who was written about in the book of Acts.

So zealots were unimportant, the 4th philosophy of judaism belief wasn't worth writing about to someone who's a Jewish philosopher. So what exactly was he writing about?

Comparing Augustus Caesar to a prophet whose ministry was mainly small area of Galilee makes no sense. If u want to delude yourself in such comparison, be my guest.

I'm not bringing any link. Do the work yourself. You people are so used to being spoonfed u've lost the ability of critical thinking. That's why u filled with conspiracy junks.

I mentioned names, type the names on Google and read about them from different sources. That's how u learn.

Below is more on Simon of Peraea.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
MindHacker9009:

It's good your brain is being slowly reformated.
When u initially came here u were fixated that Jesus never existed but now u admit he may have existed but not popular.

This is a big step forward. Good u moving towards your healing.

Btw here are my sources...

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

It's good your brain is being slowly reformated.
When u came here I were fixated that Jesus never existed but now u admit he may have existed but not popular.

This is a big step forward. Good u moving towards your healing.

Why are they called "sypnotic gospel"?

They just picked any book and gave it an author.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

Why are they called "sypnotic gospel"?

They just picked any book and gave it an author.

Guy rest. Don't u have a life outside of nairaland.
It's not like u bring new evidence. Repeating same old stale every time.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

Guy rest. Don't u have a life outside of nairaland.
It's not like u bring new evidence. Repeating same old stale every time.
I have life, who did you give yours too?
Why should I bring in new evidence, I am not fabricating it.

Sit down and think about this whole jesus Christ charade.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

I have life, who did you give yours too?
Why should I bring in new evidence, I am not fabricating it.

Sit down and think about this whole jesus Christ charade.

Guy give it a rest. Do other things with your life.
Don't be consumed with nairaland. It's not the real world.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2023

SIRTee15:

Guy give it a rest. Do oer things with your life.
Don't be consumed with nairaland. It's not the real world.
Life is already going on, I am playing on nairaland, the "real world" is within.

Why are they called sypnotic gospel though lol

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

Life is already going on, I am playing on nairaland, the "real world" is within.

Why are they called sypnotic gospel though lol

So this is new.
U must be jobless to think someone has time to be dragging stale info with u every day
Guy get a life.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
SIRTee15:

So this is new.
U must be joblesNothjs t
i uss rhithihi k someone has time to be draggingdoeso with u every day
Guy get a life.
Nothing is New. They are stale to u doesn't make it wrong, your jesus been crucified beside zealotss jst a coincidence na.

I am breathing, I have life already. It's you that should enjoy life and not work to EARN a living.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2023

1 You are the one waffling, if not you will know that Philo of Alexandria (20 BCE - 40 CE) who was around before and after your invented jesus christ would have written an authentic account on your invented jesus christ and simon if they ever existed.

2. Flavius Jesephus (36-100 CE) was not yet born during the time of your invented jesus christ. Flavius Jesephus led the first Jewish revolt in 66 CE and then switched sides the Romans to save his own life and then became a traitor to his own fellow Jews. Vespasian liked him and gave him a flat in his palace in Rome. Flavius Jesephus's writings were around 95.

3. From 66 CE to 95 CE gave the Romans enough time to use Flavius Jesephus and other Jewish priests taken to Rome to write about an invented jesus christ.

4. Flavius Jesephus will not be using English names for his fellow Jews if those characters like Jesus, Simon etc were not invented.

Your brain cannot be reset again as it has been replace by the invented story of your invented jesus christ so you can continue in your delusion as it's now too late to help you reset your brain.

SIRTee15:

Now u just waffling, how can a Jew philosopher and historian not write about disruptive events that happened during his lifetime in Judea

Did he write about Simon of Peraea who declared himself king of the Jews after the death of Herod the great in 4 bce. Simon led an army against the Roman legion to defend his kingship claim. Simon burnt down palaces and led his army as far as Jericho.

Philo was very much active that time. Why didn't he write about his events. Even Tacitus wrote about Simon of Peraea.

Did he even write about the samaritan prophet who claimed to be the prophet spoken about by Moses and led a rebellion against Pontus Pilate in 38 AD.
This Samaritan prophet eventually submitted to Simon Agabus who was written about in the book of Acts.

So zealots were unimportant, the 4th philosophy of judaism belief wasn't worth writing about to someone who's a Jewish philosopher. So what exactly was he writing about?

Comparing Augustus Caesar to a prophet whose ministry was mainly small area of Galilee makes no sense. If u want to delude yourself in such comparison, be my guest.

I'm not bringing any link. Do the work yourself. You people are so used to being spoonfed u've lost the ability of critical thinking. That's why u filled with conspiracy junks.

I mentioned names, type the names on Google and read about them from different sources. That's how u learn.

Below is more on Simon of Peraea.

SIRTee15:

SIRTee15 brain cannot be reformated.
When u initially came here u were fixated that Jesus never existed but now u admit he may have existed but not popular.

This is a big step backwards for SIRTee15. Bad SIRTee15 is moving away from his healing.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Ok, Simon of Peraeaa didn't exist though Tacitus wrote about him.
Judas of Gamal didn't exist.
Meneham didn't exist
The zealots also didn't exist.
Theudas and Zadok the Pharisee also didn't exist

Why? because philos didn't write about them. According to this clown, if they exist philos living in Alexandria would have written about them.
U go fear desperate reasoning based on irrational thinking.

Well the readers can deduce who deluded and who's factual.

Btw- philo died 50 AD not 40 AD.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Read archeological evidence of Simon of Peraea that your Philo didnt write about and was invented.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel%27s_Revelation
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2023

Tacitus (AD 56 – c. 120) who was not yet born during the time of your invented jesus christ is the one you are getting the fake stories from. Jews cannot be bearing English names in the first century when they were not a commonwealth English nation.

Flavius Jesephus (36-100 CE) wrote about Simon of Perea 4 bce before he was even born, and an English name before the first century in Isreal. Jews cannot be answering English names at that time.

Philo of Alexandria (born 15–10 bce, Alexandria—died 45–50 ce, Alexandria) https://www.britannica.com/biography/Philo-Judaeus

You have truly shown that your brain cannot be reset again as it has been replace by the invented story of your invented jesus christ so you can continue in your delusion as it's now too late to help you reset your brain.

SIRTee15:

Ok, Simon of Peraeaa didn't exist though Tacitus wrote about him.
Judas of Gamal didn't exist.
Meneham didn't exist
The zealots also didn't exist.
Theudas and Zadok the Pharisee also didn't exist

Why? because philos didn't write about them. According to this clown, if they exist philos living in Alexandria would have written about them.
U go fear desperate reasoning based on irrational thinking.

Well the readers can deduce who deluded and who's factual.

Btw- philo died 50 AD not 40 AD.

SIRTee15:

Read archeological evidence of Simon of Peraea that your Philo didnt write about and was invented.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel%27s_Revelation

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Josephus wrote antiques of the Jews in Greek my friend. It was later translated to different languages.

Below is the original Greek text of the book if it makes sense to u.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Simon is not an English name. It's the latinisation of the the original name in hebrew- si'mon
U dont even know the etymology of Jewish name but u claim to follow the religion.
Guy I don't even know why I should continue this conversation with u.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2023

Moses is a name that can be of either Jewish, Welsh, or English origin. Simon can be a Hebrew name and also a Greek name.
If the Europeans had arrived in the area now called Nigeria say 2000 to 3000 years ago then today you will be saying that because there are people with the names of Charles, George, Felix, etc, that they are all Nigerian names. Also if the name Lagos has been around from about 2000 to 3000 years ago, you will today also be saying Lagos is an Awori name.

You need to get a nursery school chair and table which you should sit on as your knowledge of European history of expansion is that of a nursery school kid. Which is why I need teach you how Europeans names have had influence on the names we now hear of in the areas they have occupied over history.

SIRTee15:

Simon is not an English name. It's the latinisation of the the original name in hebrew- si'mon
U dont even know the etymology of Jewish name but u claim to follow the religion.
Guy I don't even know why I should continue this conversation with u.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2023

If you take a look through the "THE ANTIQUITIES OF THE JEWS" by Josephus in Greek around AD 95 from within the Royal palace of Emperor Vesperian in Rome after Josephus had switched sides to the Romans in AD 66 to save his own life after he led the first Jewish revolt against the Roman in Jedea. You would see that even to Old Testament we now have today was written by Josephus in AD 95 while in Rome.

Now if you want to use the real brain God gave you and not the one it have been replaced by the invented jesus christ, then you will ask your self why:

1. It took Josephus from AD 66 to AD 95 to write the Old Testament and the New Testament in Greek and in the Palce of Rome Emperor Vesperian in Rome?

2. Where are the original Hewbrew scrolls Emperor Vesperian took away from the Temple in Jerusalem in AD 70

3. Why did the Romans destroy all other religion Jewish scrolls that were in Isreal at the time

4. Even though Aramaic the native language of your invented jesus christ is still written and spoken today, why did anyone not write about your invented jesus christ then, when he was doing all the invented miracles we hear of today, that the first writings about your invented jesus christ was in Greek and written in the palace of Emperor Vesperian in Rome around AD 95?

https://www.pdfbooksworld.com/bibi/pre.html?book=315.epub

SIRTee15:

Josephus wrote antiques of the Jews in Greek my friend. It was later translated to different languages.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Is Simon an English name? Yes or No
You said Simon is an English, is that correct?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You don't know anything. Instead of u to read and be filled with knowledge.
Your write up is filled with ignorance.

U said Josephus wrote the old testament we have today
When was the Masoretic text written? In what language?

The language Jesus spoke is not spoken by any nation or group anymore.

U are a waste of time. Bye.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2023

Well Simon is a European name and that's what matters

SIRTee15:

Is Simon an English name? Yes or No
You said Simon is an English, is that correct?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
MindHacker9009:

So Jews don't bear Simon?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2023

HELLENISTIC ERA IN Judea
333-63 B.C. Hellenistic (Greek) period. 333/331 B.C. Alexander the Great conquers JUDEA. ca. 320-168 B.C.

The above period in Judea must have influenced Jews having the name Simon.

SIRTee15:

So Jews don't bear Simon?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2023

If you take a look through the "THE ANTIQUITIES OF THE JEWS" by Josephus in Greek around AD 95 from within the Royal palace of Emperor Vesperian in Rome after Josephus had switched sides to the Romans in AD 66 to save his own life after he led the first Jewish revolt against the Roman in Jedea. You would see that even to Old Testament we now have today was written by Josephus in AD 95 while in Rome.

Now if you want to use the real brain God gave you and not the one it have been replaced by the invented jesus christ, then you will ask your self why:

1. It took Josephus from AD 66 to AD 95 to write the Old Testament and the New Testament in Greek and in the Palce of Rome Emperor Vesperian in Rome ?

2. Where are the original Hewbrew scrolls Emperor Vesperian took away from the Temple in Jerusalem in AD 70 ?

3. Why did the Romans destroy all other religion Jewish scrolls that were in Isreal at the time ?

4. Even though Aramaic the native language of your invented jesus christ is still written and spoken today, why did anyone not write about your invented jesus christ then, when he was doing all the invented miracles we hear of today, that the first writings about your invented jesus christ was in Greek and written in the palace of Emperor Vesperian in Rome around AD 95 ?

https://www.pdfbooksworld.com/bibi/pre.html?book=315.epub

SIRTee15:

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
MindHacker9009:

So what's your point then about Josephus calling Jews Simon.
What exactly is your point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls / Would We Be Better Off Without Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.