Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,407 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) (5085 Views)

Is Jesus Christ (iesus, Issus) Truly The Son Of God? Let's Engage! / Helios Christos. / Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2023

That Josephus using names that originated from the Europeans while in the palace in Rome for the invented jesus christ and his invented disciples is a good clue he left to let us the elect know that he was under duress to invent jesus christ for you.

If the characted were not invented he would have used real Jewish names like
Eliashib
Sanballat
Manasseh
Onias
And so on for the account of the Messiah story

SIRTee15:

So what's your point then about Josephus calling Jews Simon.
What exactly is your point.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Really...
What about
Joseph
Saul
Zechariah
Immanuel
Maryam/Mariam

All these are names seen in both old and new testament.
Dey play, u never ready to defend your junk belief.

Even your Simon is seen in old testament. One of Jacob's son is called Simon.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Did u just write snaballat is a Jewish name.
That doesn't look right, Sanballat in the bible is a samaritan.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2023

In John 8, “the Jews” label your invented jesus christ a “Samaritan” in order to distance Jesus from themselves because they are opposed to his broadening of Judean ethnic identity.

So for your information there is nothing wrong using the name Sanballat as example of one of the Jewish names that should have been used for your invented jesus christ and his invented disciples.

SIRTee15:

Did u just write snaballat is a Jewish name.
That doesn't look right, Sanballat in the bible is a samaritan.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2023

Answer the questions below maybe they will help clear your mind of your junk invented belief.

If you take a look through the "THE ANTIQUITIES OF THE JEWS" by Josephus in Greek around AD 95 from within the Royal palace of Emperor Vesperian in Rome after Josephus had switched sides to the Romans in AD 66 to save his own life after he led the first Jewish revolt against the Roman in Jedea. You would see that even to Old Testament we now have today was written by Josephus in AD 95 while in Rome.

Now if you want to clear your mind of your junk invented belief, then you will ask yourself why:

1. It took Josephus from AD 66 to AD 95 to write the Old Testament and the New Testament in Greek and in the Palce of Rome Emperor Vesperian in Rome ?

2. Where are the original Hewbrew scrolls Emperor Vesperian took away from the Temple in Jerusalem in AD 70 ?

3. Why did the Romans destroy all other religion Jewish scrolls that they did not take away from Isreal at the time ?

4. Even though Aramaic the native language of your invented jesus christ is still written and spoken today, why did anyone not write about your invented jesus christ then in Aramaic, when he was doing all the invented miracles we hear of today, that the first writings about your invented jesus christ was in Greek and written in the palace of Emperor Vesperian in Rome around AD 95 ?

https://www.pdfbooksworld.com/bibi/pre.html?book=315.epub

SIRTee15:

Really...
What about
Joseph
Saul
Zechariah
Immanuel
Maryam/Mariam

All these are names seen in both old and new testament.
Dey play, u never ready to defend your junk belief.

Even your Simon is seen in old testament. One of Jacob's son is called Simon.

SIRTee15:

Josephus wrote antiques of the Jews in Greek my friend. It was later translated to different languages.

Below is the original Greek text of the book if it makes sense to u.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

All what u wrote up here is mere conjectures, assumptions, conspiracy claims that cannot be backed with any tangible evidence.

U asking me why it took Josephus donkey years to write the old and new testament. Did I tell u I agree with u that Josephus wrote the bible.

Your question is what we call logical fallacy. Asking me why it took someone to write a book when I never told u he wrote a book in the first place.

You are yet to produce any evidence that Josephus wrote the old and new testament. The only feeble one u brought here regarding names of new testament characters was destroyed instantly.

Look here, there's a difference btw a claim and evidence. You are free to believe whatever fits your delusion but u to produce solid evidence to back your claim b4 it can become a fact.

Your claim Josephus wrote the bible is a mere opinion. Trust me, u can't repeat this nonsense in real life. You would be thoroughly embarrassed. U can only keep parotting behind a screen where u selectively chose what you write and ignore solid counter evidence.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Now I have my own questions to ask u.

I ask u again. If Josephus wrote the old testament in the late 1st century. Then who compiled the Septuagint bible. When was it written, who wrote it.

Do u know anything about the samaritan pentateuch, the tanakh? When were they compiled, who wrote them? Did they exist b4 Josephus or after.

Do u know the oldest manuscript of the Septuagint and the Samaritan pentateuch we have with us now?

If Josephus wrote the new testament, then who wrote the Didache in 70 AD. The Didache has contents of the gospel of Mathew. If Josephus wrote the gospels, when was the gospel mentioned in the Didache written.

If Josephus wrote the old testament, then who wrote the dead sea Scrolls scriptures which consists of the torah, book of Isaiah, Samuel, judges, Ezekiel, psalm.
When were the dead sea scrolls scripture written? b4 josephus or after?

Do u know what ancient scriptures the Christian old testament is compiled from. Were they scriptures written b4 josephus or after his existence.

Search for answers to these questions and your eyes will open to the truth.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2023

It is your write ups that are mere conjectures, assumptions, and invented claims to back up your invented jesus christ.
Check the link here of Josephus's works which includes the Roman empire's version of the Old and the invented New Testament https://www.pdfbooksworld.com/bibi/pre.html?book=315.epub
You have no reference to your invented apostolic fathers that you claimed met and wrote down what the invented disciples told them, as all their writings are lost, yet you base your delusion on an invented story.

I gave four indigenous names below which were used by Jews in the past but you decided to pick one which you claim to be a Samaritan name. I then had to bring it to your attention that even the Jews call your invented jesus christ a Samaritan and that what matters is that those are the names that should have been used for the invented story instead of the European names that were used. 
Eliashib
Sanballat
Manasseh
Onias

Let's meet on Speakers corner to have a public discussion about your invented jesus christ and let's see if it will not be you that will be embarrassed.

SIRTee15:

All what u wrote up here is mere conjectures, assumptions, conspiracy claims that cannot be backed with any tangible evidence.

U asking me why it took Josephus donkey years to write the old and new testament. Did I tell u I agree with u that Josephus wrote the bible.

Your question is what we call logical fallacy. Asking me why it took someone to write a book when I never told u he wrote a book in the first place.

You are yet to produce any evidence that Josephus wrote the old and new testament. The only feeble one u brought here regarding names of new testament characters was destroyed instantly.

Look here, there's a difference btw a claim and evidence. You are free to believe whatever fits your delusion but u to produce solid evidence to back your claim b4 it can become a fact.

Your claim Josephus wrote the bible is a mere opinion. Trust me, u can't repeat this nonsense in real life. You would be thoroughly embarrassed. U can only keep parotting behind a screen where u selectively chose what you write and ignore solid counter evidence.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

Do u know the oldest manuscript of the Septuagint and the Samaaritan pentateuch we have with us now?
What's your god's name in the samaritan Torah?
I once told you to look up the relationship between yahweh and jupiter.

Start here, Ιαβε

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

Start here, Ιαβε

If u not ready to answer my questions don't quote me.
Not ready for any new argument.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2023

Let us start with your question below first. I did say before that the Roman Empire took the original Jewish scolls away from the Temple in Jerusalem in AD 70. So the one written by Josephus is not the original that was taken away to Rome.
Now a book has been written, below are some of the excerpts.

The question you should ask yourself now is why has it taken 40 years to publish the first 100 texts out of 500 texts found in cave 4.

"Is the Vatican Suppressing the Dead Sea Scrolls?"
A book that will soon be available in the United States was recently published in England under the title The Dead Sea Scroll Deception by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh (Jonathan Cape, 1991).1

The book’s thesis is that the Vatican is suppressing the Dead Sea Scrolls because they will undermine vital Christian doctrine.

The authors’ first bit of evidence is the unconscionable publication delays: Of over 500 texts found in Qumran Cave 4 beginning in 1952, only approximately 100 have been published after nearly 40 years.

Even more sinister is the fact that the small coterie of editors who control access to the 400 unpublished texts from Cave 4 won’t let other scholars see their secret hoard.
https://www.baslibrary.org/biblical-archaeology-review/17/6/11

SIRTee15:
If Josephus wrote the old testament, then who wrote the dead sea Scrolls scriptures which consists of the torah, book of Isaiah, Samuel, judges, Ezekiel, psalm.
When were the dead sea scrolls scripture written? b4 josephus or after?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

If u not ready to answer my questions don't quote me.
Not ready for any new argument. Yy
See your precious septuagint.

Sit down and think about your isrealite god, read the tanakh and see the Saboath grin

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

Start here, Ιαβε

If u not ready to answer my questions dont quote me.
I'm not ready for a new argument
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

If u not ready to answer my questions dont quote me.
I'm not ready for a new argument
Keep worshipping the israelite god.

You are a nobody I don't owe you answers.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The only thing that made sense in your write up is your challenge for a live debate.
If u ready let's do a zoom link.
U avoiding too many questions for this to make sense.

When was the Septuagint compiled. B4 or after Josephus.
What's the oldest manuscript of the Septuagint we have with us today.
Even your friend brought here a fragment of the septuagint bible dated 1bce

That Joseph wrote about Jewish ancient history meant he wrote the old testament?
Most knowledge we have today about Yoruba history was written by Samuel Johnson in his book 'history of the Yoruba'. Does that mean he invented the stories?

So if I write down the history of Nigeria. Does that mean I invented it.

U very dumb.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

The only thing that made sense in your write up is your challenge for a live debate.

That Joseph wrote about Jewish ancient history meant he wrote the old testament?
Most knowledge we have today about Yoruba history was written by Samuel Johnson in his book 'history of the Yoruba'. Does that mean he invented the stories?

U very dumb.

You are the dumb one.
Septaiguint is a codex, that's collection of manuscript, the picture I sent was from the dead sea scroll.
When was the septaiguint complied, by who?
Was it during the ptolomy period?
Even the Jews themselves haven't finished the canonization of the tanakh when it was hijacked. The synod of jamnia was when Jews finalize the tanakh.

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

This is the oldest fragment of the septuagint bible we have today dated 150 BCE.
200yrs b4 Josephus wrote your invented old testament.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

This is the oldest fragment of the septuagint bible we have today dated 150 BCE.
200yrs b4 Josephus wrote your invented old testament.
Everything you know of the history of codex septaiguit is from a "letter", which has been confirmed as a forgery, you self think na, 72 scholars translated it in exactly 72 days, what a coincidence.
With this papyrus you posted dated to 150BC, you've further discredited the letter

Another coincidence is that this forged "letter" that tells of the history of septaiguit was First quoted by josephus, before him no one did grin.
Josephus can write Greek..

I can see what mindhacker9009 is saying...

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
To you, you believe that history is tales by moonlight. Shows you are very dumb.

The biafra war for example is true history because there were many soldiers that fought on both sides who can give accounts of what they saw and also there were many people who lived in the arrears where the war took place and can give accounts of what they saw. Now when historians today want to write about the biafra war they can reference eyewitness accounts of the events written down by the soldiers on both sides and also eyewitnesses account written down from different people who witnessed the event, they can go and visit different towns and villages to get information from people who saw the war and are still living today and then they can put these together to give a good historical account of the biafra war. So that anyone reading the events today or in the future will not doubt that the war took place. And any historian writing about it in future will be able to reference previous historians that have written about the war.

Compare this to your invented jesus christ. Where are the historical accounts of the soldiers, Roman written official accounts and Jewish written official's accounts, people spoken to in the different towns where your invented jesus christ did all his invented miracles and official written documents that Josephus made a reference to about your invented jesus christ.    

You are very dumb to believe this invented story: "Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, 9 those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; 10 as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day."

SIRTee15:

SIRTee15 is very dumb.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

Everything you know of the history of codex septaiguit is from a "letter", which has been confirmed as a forgery, you self think na, 72 scholars translated it in exactly 72 days, what a coincidence.
With this papyrus you posted dated to 150BC, you've further discredited the letter

Another coincidence is that this forged "letter" that tells of the history of septaiguit was First quoted by josephus, before him no one did grin.
Josephus can write Greek..

I can see what mindhacker9009 is saying...

Philo of Alexandria referenced Septuagint
Babylonia Talmud referenced Septuagint
Aristobulus of Alexandria who lived in 2nd century BC referenced Septuagint.
All these people lived b4 josephus.

I wish there's a way we can block dumb nuisance on nairaland.
U are very stoopid. Someone doesn't want to talk to u and u forcing yourself on him.
Are u mentally retarded or something?
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

So u have dropped the old testament claim. U now back on new testament.

People wrote about Jesus. Read about Thallus.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

Philo of Alexandria referenced Septuagint
Babylonia Talmud referenced Septuagint
All these people lived b4 josephus.

I wish there's a way we can block dumb nuisance on nairaland.
U are very stoopid. Someone doesn't want to talk to u and u forcing yourself on him.
Are u mentally retarded or something?
Illiterate i was not talking about septaiguint.
Read again.

You are the idiooot that can't think for himself, you are mentally enslaved.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

Mentally enslaved.

Later on, bring didache, a composite book. Only the first chapter is original and it didn't mention Jesus.
All these your pseudo assumptions that even scholars don't regard.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

Fraud!

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023

Go back and check all my posts, all I said about the version of the Old Testament we have today is the one written in the works of Josephus.
The question I asked about the Old Testament is where are the Original Hebrew scrolls the Septuagint and the Old Testament we have today have been copied from. The Septuagint is unreliable as we don't have the Original Torah Scrolls.

"The name Septuagint (from the Latin septuaginta, “70”) was derived later from the legend that there were 72 translators, 6 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, who worked independently to translate the whole and ultimately produced identical versions. Another legend holds that the translators were sent to Alexandria by Eleazar, the chief priest at Jerusalem, at the request of Ptolemy II Philadelphus (285–246 bce), though its source, the Letter of Aristeas, is unreliable. Despite the tradition that it was perfectly translated, there are large differences in style and usage between the Septuagint’s translation of the Torah and its translations of the later books in the Old Testament. In the 3rd century ce Origen attempted to clear up copyists’ errors that had crept into the text of the Septuagint, which by then varied widely from copy to copy, and a number of other scholars consulted the Hebrew texts in order to make the Septuagint more accurate."
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Septuagint

SIRTee15:

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Ok u finally admit the Romans didn't take away the septuagint. Good.

U asking for scrolls taking away by Romans from the temple. Read about the Severus scrolls.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Aristobulus of Alexandria

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

There were Jews living outside Judea who had the tanakh when it fell. So u saying the Hebrew tanakh disappeared because jerusalem fell or the Romans took the scroll away doesn't make sense.

Besides, u are yet to say anything about the dead sea Scrolls.
Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

The last paragraph of the first screenshot you posted says [that prior to the year 285 B.C that either the Septuagint in general or at least an important part of them had been deleted].
And apart from this where are the original Hebrew scrolls? So that we can be sure of what were in the original scrolls.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by Maynman: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:
You posted an Eusebius quote.

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIRTee15:
There were Jews living outside Judea who had the tanakh when it fell. So u saying the Hebrew tanakh disappeared because jerusalem fell or the Romans took the scroll away makes sense.

Besides, u are yet to say anything about the dead sea Scrolls.

The question I have been asking you is were are the original Hebrew scrolls, who has them, why are they hidden away?

I have answered you before about the dead sea scrolls. Here is it again below:

Now a book has been written, below are some of the excerpts.

The question you should ask yourself now is why has it taken 40 years to publish the first 100 texts out of 500 texts found in cave 4.

"Is the Vatican Suppressing the Dead Sea Scrolls?"
A book that will soon be available in the United States was recently published in England under the title The Dead Sea Scroll Deception by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh (Jonathan Cape, 1991).1

The book’s thesis is that the Vatican is suppressing the Dead Sea Scrolls because they will undermine vital Christian doctrine.

The authors’ first bit of evidence is the unconscionable publication delays: Of over 500 texts found in Qumran Cave 4 beginning in 1952, only approximately 100 have been published after nearly 40 years.

Even more sinister is the fact that the small coterie of editors who control access to the 400 unpublished texts from Cave 4 won’t let other scholars see their secret hoard.
https://www.baslibrary.org/biblical-archaeology-review/17/6/11

1 Like

Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by SIRTee15: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The biggest discovery of the dead sea scroll is that the Samaritan pentateuch is actually the true Torah not the Hebrew Torah compiled by Ezra.
The holy mountain of the Lord is mount Gerizim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Crusades: Christianity's Violent Past / Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles / End Time: Sky Came Down Very Near The Roof In Kuwait [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.