Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (74410 Views)

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Abifarin16: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
All this People are responsible in a way for getting Tinubu into power, maybe the can bring his agenda to fruition. But this feels like payback for services rendered on the other hand.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by NairaMaster1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

Where are the technocrats bro? I guess you don't know who's a technocrat.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Ofemmanu1: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:
What of Kwankwaso?
My daughter would say;
Kwankwanso, O ti lo.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by DonroxyII: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Kwankwaso is no longer interested in washing Tinubu’s urine infested pampers.

By the way, why do they keep recycling Heineken in Bayelsa? Is there no other human being in that state? What of Gulder or Hero?

Why was Machina overlooked in Yobe after his ticket was taken from him?

And what is the gain of FFK, Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga after all the anti-Igbo hatred they propagated during the election? Abi na dem later laboured in vain las las🤓
Lol, You don't Understand Power cheesy
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by hopexter(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
kestolove95:
Why is my name not on the list?

Your name is on the next list to come. Believe you Evian grin
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by AskNgige2: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

Even Heineken is happy now .

We shall drink wella

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Bluntemperor: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oyetola made the List, am happy for him. See as Technocrats full the List, Chai Tinubu is an intelligent Man.

Honestly you are reading my mind !
They all looks firebrand, except few names like- Oyetola,Bagudu,Metawale- these are few known names because they were onece governors in their capacity!
-If I'm to Screen Oyetola the question is - as a former governor and a known technocrat,why were you not paying the Pensioners and Workers regularly, and how come Adeleke has been doing that since he came to Osun,which Money is Adeleke using?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by fabolouz1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
The so called quota system should be a scrapped .
There are thirty six states in Nigeria and every state has at least one person in very prominent position in a federal establishment thus it's illogical to assume that all States should have at least one minister in order to satisfy the Federal character principle.
How does these people help their states?
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by soccerlite: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Amen Better Person. We are already Favoured

How
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wetin be this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Gentew(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Some people are protesting while some people are progressing. Such is life. cheesy

May this government continue to favour me and my family as well as you and your family. wink Amen.

This is not funny but I will like to share this.

Do you believe that i didn't have money to buy power generator when petrol was 160k. But now I bought a brand new gen when petrol is N600.00

Things are hard... but I will continue to pray that it will favour me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Ofemmanu1: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
NairaMaster1:

Well, he's said half-truth.

Some of nominee have practical knowledge in Politics while others have developed by using Numbers, Letters, Stats, facts, trends or streaks.

oh yea!
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where are the Technocrats

Don't mind those lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Am not happy with lokpobiri

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
NairaMaster1:

Dr alausa
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
abuhlawal:
Matawalle
Chai which ministry will this one handle now?

Minister of state environment
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by saysoo: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Are these not the same people fixing Nigeria? What is the diff with Bubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ray07:
To think Tinubu would be different. Buhari v 5.0

Simon Lalong . . . The worst of worst. sad

Lalong had to be there
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

If there's a word below worst.....that would have mayhaps equate the value of lalong...that man is clueless 🤦🤦

He had to be compensated
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by JuanDeDios: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nonny95:
Matawelle, Bagudu, Oyetola, Lalong, Tijjani and the Heineken below?

These are the technocrats? Heineken has been serving government since I was in Secondary school. Not to talk of Matawale and Oyetola.

Thought Tinubu's biggest selling point was his 'TEAM'? This is even worse than Buhari.

Renewed Hope merchants, you guys better look for what to do to better your lives.

Nigeria is like a cake for these niggas.
Reminds me of that year (1999) when he, as speaker of Bayelsa HA, organised thugs to beat up his fellow House members for trying to impeach him.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ChristianMuslim: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nepotism at the highest order.. mad country
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by garfield1: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
ruggedtimi:
So for the whole bayelsa state na only Heineken we see

I tire
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by ncoolsome(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Almijiri na People for Abuja wan save you for that your hamlet, what of the Governor of your state, & his commissioners?

Stop showing yourself to be a lazy minded person.

At the end,it's going to be round pegs in square holes Is it this your technocrats that a Lawyer wld be given Minister of works and housing..

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Britishpea: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lol Tahir Mamman on the list. That’s Baze University VC. PETER OBI vice , Yusuf datti who with Obi is contesting the election that brought Tinubu to power is the owner of Baze University.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Judolisco(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
List of former governors... Kai.. Alooting continua

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Acekidc4(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Penguin2 The Wailer, can’t help but laughing @ you, After much noise making before the general election.

Also after much BVAS expectation, You have been used, & dumped again by the system.

😆😂😜🤣😅
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Iceberg3: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Maigari? Technocrat?!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by obi58: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
I was hoping to see MC Oluomo on the ministerial list representing Lagos state.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by nanana48: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
I think no thing go change in this government
And I doesn't know what kind of thing kano people do for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by otunbakolawole(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
You know the meaning of technocrats so?
Acekidc4:

1 Like

Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by BoldBrainz(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Modified: Now that Joe Biden, the President of the United States of America has resigned and Karmila has become President. FreeStuffsNG how you see am?

I want to believe this is sarcasm.
Re: Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening by Onewazobia(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Modified: Now that Joe Biden, the President of the United States of America has resigned and Karmila has become President. FreeStuffsNG how you see am?

What is progressing here my brother, sentiments aside recycling of same people not good for our well being as a nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.