Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? (27963 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Emeka71(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
My concern is why do u choose marriage before sex' as OG way u be.
Fine she may be a virgin or not but that is not enough reason to wait till marriage for this present age.
What if after marriage u discovered she don't have a kpekus or she is not a virgin' but with a borehole
Oga if her claim of virginity is real' then she is masturbating.
So right.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by athaliya(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Exactly what I'm thinking. But this girl swore with her life that she hasn't even kissed a guy before not to talk of sex, I guess she masturbates.

Now bro, what do you think, let's assume she hasn't been penetrated by anyone before and she lost her virginity to masturbation, should one go on with the wedding plans with such lady? Since the whole reason behind this virginity stuffs is to avoid fornication. I really don't care about her masturbating provided she will stop it after getting married, my problem is her having sex with someone else. Should I go on and marry her, I really love her and she loves me more than I do to her, she's respectful, she's beautiful, she's educated and sensible at least for a lady.

And I also want to know if masturbation is same thing with fornication?

Tell yourself that she has been penetrated and leave her if you can't live with it.

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Lazyreporta(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
blackgold2018:
my dear all virgins know their hymen status. They feel it or they touch to checkmate it. Discuss with your female friends often

Stop misleading people.

Most people don't know if their hymen is still intact.

Tell me, how do they know?

As long no sex yet, no masturbation, nothing you dip inside the virginal.

If you agree not all broken hymen also bleed, then kindly tell me why you think they all know it's broken

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Loyalty1: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Tell us why every men you dated have been dumping you, you are forming an independent woman cos no one is ready to cope with your overstretched p*ssy
Pls be calming down. I know she upsets you but two wrong do not make right
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Firefox01: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
There's this church girl I'm currently dating, I love her so much and she loves me too. She claimed to be a virgin and insisted on no sex till marriage, I really do not have a problem with that cos I'm not a virgin and I told her about it and she said she's cool with it.

Now this is where the issue is, suddenly one day she chatted me up and asked if I know about hymen in ladies, I said yes and she popped another question asking if the hymen of a lady can be broken without penetration, I told her yes that sometimes the thickness of the hymen varies amongst ladies, some are very light that too much of heat and stress can make a lady discover a little discharge of blood underneath her thereby breaking the hymen ( I actually learnt this during school days). But the question got me curious and forced me to ask her if hers was still intact, she replied me by saying she doesn't know, that she only saw it online and decided to ask me cos she knew I'm knowledgeable, like how possible is this? Why shouldn't you know? We fought about this for days and she still insist that she's isn't aware, she was nearly crying saying this. Well, I noticed some innocence in her statements and let go of it.

Now my question is, is it possible for a lady not to know if her hymen is still intact or not? Ladies in the house please help me out.

Note: I'm not a simp, I be correct OG but decided to give love a chance and trusted this girl not because she's a church girl, not because she claimed to be a virgin, but because everyone tends to vouch for her including those kiss and tell guys around, none of them fit play her tape like they talk about other ladies around. Even in her uni days, I was opportuned to have a friend in her school hostel area of which he's unknown to her and the comments he gave about her are very impressive.
Even when I stylishly engage her in some sex topics, she tends to ask me the meaning of some erotic words.

She's a good girl, never billed me before, though I do send her funds atimes, she dresses moderately and hates going out.

But considering how ladies pretends and how some good girls turns bad, I still have this doubt within me, what could make her asked me such question?

Please I need answers as I'm planning towards our marriage soon, she's in her mid 20s and now a grad
Lol, she dey collect penis. When you finally marry her, she will use your own explanations as justifications for why her's is missing 😁

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:

My bro she doesn't want to lose the OP.
So call it lies, deceit, manipulation.
At least she cares, the girl sees a future with him.
Now the main question is; does the OP see one with him.
Ball is in his court for now.
lol.. so by the time she will probably Bleep another man after marriage and still keep it secret from him. Just because in the name of she loves him. And wouldn’t want to loose him.

My dear it’s better she come clean now. Because sin beget another sin, lies beget another lies. And reoccurring. It’s better corrected early.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Martinez39s(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oga... no hymen, no wedding ring. No dey stress yourself with too much thinking. Women boku like rice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Chuxx84: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Na so somebody do no sex before marriage (same reason; woman na virgin.) Eights years now after marriage no children, although she has had 3 miscarriages. I'm praying for them sha.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Na wash....
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Sonnetoshodi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
blackgold2018:
lol.. so by the time she will probably Bleep another man after marriage and still keep it secret from him. Just because in the name of she loves him. And wouldn’t want to loose him.

My dear it’s better she come clean now. Because sin beget another sin, lies beget another lies. And reoccurring. It’s better corrected early.

Bro like I said women are wired differently, you shouldn't assume they dissect matters the way you will do.
You are right ; it's left for the OP to handle the issue.
OP needs to chastise her and reasons should be that, she's not being straight forward.
Also I think she's not matured enough.
The ball is in the OPs court.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Xpol: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Blitzking:
Naso one girl tell me say she dey bathroom con slip off land untop that brush wey ppl dey use wash toilet..una know say the rod dey always long small..but na plastic
Naso she sey she take disvirgin. I judt dey laugh.
lol real men doesn't believe those fairy tales if at all I will be manipulated by a woman not in those aspects coz even though she's saying the truth truth I hear the opposite.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by lollybizzu(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:

My bro, women are special creatures.
As a man, you need to know this.
My two cents; if you love her, and see her as your future partner, then please overlook the virginity issue.
From what I read; she's no longer a virgin(this is established, don't get clouded with emotions) and that is if she was one before you met her.
When women try to be smart or concealing, to a 'man' they are only revealing the true matter.
She couldn't just bring up the hymen breakage matter from the blue, something must have happened.
So don't bug yourself,let her know you chose her not entirely cause of her virginity.
Don't lose someone you value, and also know there'll always be someone better.
The ball is in your court today, it could be in hers sometimes later.
Women are wired differently my bro.

OP if you're still reading...
This is an experience advice for you.
Best comment so far. You typed my mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lazyreporta:

Stop misleading people.

Most people don't know if their hymen is still intact.

Tell me, how do they know?

As long no sex yet, no masturbation, nothing you dip inside the virginal.

If you agree not all broken hymen also bleed, then kindly tell me why you think they all know it's broken
I'm not misleading anybody and I’ll like a lady to respond to me rather to object my claim.

You are not really getting me. This virgins feel Hot too. They sex chat dirty too. Some checkmate either knowing or unknowingly by fingering their pussy surface.

While most know from the sharp pain they feel when their boyfriends try to penetrate at the surface. Or their boyfriends trying to finger her but feels the hymen along the way
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Blitzking: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Xpol:
lol real men doesn't believe those fairy tales if at all I will be manipulated by a woman not in those aspect coz even those she's saying the truth truth I hear the opposite.
Me sef no believe.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Sambai65(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Something when cucumba Don break sad
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by fabuloz1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
If those qualities u said about her are true,whether she be virgin or not wife her.
U av gotten urself a decent or semi decent girl.
Believe good girls are far going into extinction.
Me, by dy time I want marry if I see girl with even 5 body counts and she has good character I no go waste time to wife her,because wetin girls dy do now ehh.
Guy, you don talk am finish. My own is that, I want a decent girl that won't cheat in our marriage. Whether she get 10 body counts before marriage, I don't care, just remain faithful and loyal in marriage. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Ijaya123: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
You’re dating a secondary virgin. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by obinna58(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
There's this church girl I'm currently dating, I love her so much and she loves me too. She claimed to be a virgin and insisted on no sex till marriage, I really do not have a problem with that cos I'm not a virgin and I told her about it and she said she's cool with it.

Now this is where the issue is, suddenly one day she chatted me up and asked if I know about hymen in ladies, I said yes and she popped another question asking if the hymen of a lady can be broken without penetration, I told her yes that sometimes the thickness of the hymen varies amongst ladies, some are very light that too much of heat and stress can make a lady discover a little discharge of blood underneath her thereby breaking the hymen ( I actually learnt this during school days). But the question got me curious and forced me to ask her if hers was still intact, she replied me by saying she doesn't know, that she only saw it online and decided to ask me cos she knew I'm knowledgeable, like how possible is this? Why shouldn't you know? We fought about this for days and she still insist that she's isn't aware, she was nearly crying saying this. Well, I noticed some innocence in her statements and let go of it.

Now my question is, is it possible for a lady not to know if her hymen is still intact or not? Ladies in the house please help me out.

Note: I'm not a simp, I be correct OG but decided to give love a chance and trusted this girl not because she's a church girl, not because she claimed to be a virgin, but because everyone tends to vouch for her including those kiss and tell guys around, none of them fit play her tape like they talk about other ladies around. Even in her uni days, I was opportuned to have a friend in her school hostel area of which he's unknown to her and the comments he gave about her are very impressive.
Even when I stylishly engage her in some sex topics, she tends to ask me the meaning of some erotic words.

She's a good girl, never billed me before, though I do send her funds atimes, she dresses moderately and hates going out.

But considering how ladies pretends and how some good girls turns bad, I still have this doubt within me, what could make her asked me such question?

Please I need answers as I'm planning towards our marriage soon, she's in her mid 20s and now a grad
She have knacked grin, she’s a pretentious woman too
She’s including herself in the list of high value women bcoz she feels close to it, that’s still a win, her mileage is still low, she’s just lesser evil

An OG doesn’t wait or give in to women’s decisions or choices, OG sets path for her to follow
If you no do ta ta ta ta ta ta this night 300 million volts lightning thunder go fire u grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by athaliya(f): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
lollybizzu:

OP if you're still reading...
This is an experience advice for you.
Best comment so far. You typed my mind grin

I wish he doesn't take your advice and leaves her honestly. Its fraud to want to marry a woman only because she's a virgin. It's similar to how you as a guy would feel if you find out that a woman only wants to marry you because of your money. Especially if you're looking for a soul mate or love.

The person in question probably has a body count of 20+ and he's putting her on the hot seat because she might not have a hymen anymore grin
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by athaliya(f): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
blackgold2018:
I'm not misleading anybody and I’ll like a lady to respond to me rather to object my claim.

You are not really getting me. This virgins feel Hot too. They sex chat dirty too. Some checkmate either knowing or unknowingly by fingering their pussy surface.

While most know from the sharp pain they feel when their boyfriends try to penetrate at the surface. Or their boyfriends trying to finger her but feels the hymen along the way

A virgin told you this?
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Maobichek: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Exactly what I'm thinking. But this girl swore with her life that she hasn't even kissed a guy before not to talk of sex, I guess she masturbates.

Now bro, what do you think, let's assume she hasn't been penetrated by anyone before and she lost her virginity to masturbation, should one go on with the wedding plans with such lady? Since the whole reason behind this virginity stuffs is to avoid fornication. I really don't care about her masturbating provided she will stop it after getting married, my problem is her having sex with someone else. Should I go on and marry her, I really love her and she loves me more than I do to her, she's respectful, she's beautiful, she's educated and sensible at least for a lady.

It's quite unfortunate that you don't know what you want, you are talking about marriage and the primary thing to you is "virginity," this is absorbed!

Character, understanding and ability to forgive and be forgiven are the things you look out for while talking about marriage and not virginity. If a lady was a virgin and didn't have sex for a while, her vagina will be tight and you will definitely apply pressure before you will penetrate her.

If really you want to marry, virginity should not be your primary concern, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Evergreen4(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Whether the hymen is intact or not don't loose her.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by insabarnur(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dream all you want it doesn't stop the fact that Yahoo Boys left overs abounds.

Having said that, As prided by you.. Certified OG..how do you justify OGing other girls(prospective wives) and thinking you can out smart Karma by marrying a Virgin?

Listen brotherly, Karma is a certified Bitch. Know this and know peace and Let the vessel through which karma intend to visit you Breath.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by DestinyNigga: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Marry her. She will make a good wife. This u have seen. If u don't want to marry her, give me her number make I knack her front and back 😂
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by athaliya(f): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Maobichek:

It's quite unfortunate that you don't know what you want, you are talking about marriage and the primary thing to you is "virginity," this is absorbed!

Character, understanding and ability to forgive and be forgiven are the things you look out for while talking about marriage and not virginity. If a lady was a virgin and didn't have sex for a while, her vagina will be tight and you will definitely apply pressure before you will penetrate her.

If really want to marry, virginity should not be your primary concern, thank you.

Don't give this type of advice to selfish people.
Na una dey advice bad people to marry good people.

The bad should marry the bad and the good marry the good.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Nicoddemus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wawelexy:
She might not be having sexual intercourse with men but mistakenly breaks the hymen via masturbation... There are different grades for virgins, some doesn't fornicates with men but they engages in masturbation, some had sex once maybe by youthful exuberance or rape and then enters into celibacy, and some are genuine virgins but corrupt in the mind. All of them will claim virgins, it's you that needs to ask them the grades they belongs to... Be wise

grin

So you mean there are fairly used virgins
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
athaliya:

A virgin told you this?
yes. They feel Hot too
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by LZAA: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
You already know the answer to ya question
You are just seeking validation 😄😄😄
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Germi9: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
There was this guy i knew that was fucking a virgin,Yes a virgin and while they were fucking she was still a virgin…

It didn’t make sense to me until he opened up to me that the girl said she will remain a virgin till she marries hence he was Analising the gurl
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Elxandre(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dialpad:
Dont ever be deceived by all those no sex before marriage crap.

If you are financially OK, I will suggest you put a specific app on the phone, what you will see will not only shock you but make you FEAR the opposite sex.

You will be shocked to realize that she may be sleeping with 5 other guys at the same time.

Don't be so stupid to fall for all that..... she is a manipulator.....

FYI, if you decide to go the app route, you must be super strong to manage the outcome emotionally, trust me it is impossible for you to find anyone clean, it will expose a whole lot of BS

BTW, the app is not on playstore, the best hacker can never detect it. Sms, listen to her surroundings especially when she is being fu-cked by another guy, the names she calls you etc, whatsapp chats etc.

Good luck if you choose to be manipulated

What's this app sir
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Lazyreporta(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
blackgold2018:

You just said the same thing I said. Either of this is a yes..

But I was saying incase she didn't do any of these, she may no give a straight answer especially if shes not knowledgeable like the ops girl
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Go to the hospital and let the doctor settle this matter once and for all.

anything else is superstory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.