Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? (27970 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by 1stola: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2023
grin
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Mountbatten: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Simp pro max
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Xpol: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Bro only speak for yourself.

You can be 100% sure you love her so much but don't be 100% sure she loves you so much.

That's where the downfall of a man mostly is, searchlight those mostly killed or poisoned by their wife you'll discover they love and trust their wife 100%.

In the issue of virgin or no virgin, as for me I test a shoe first before buying it, I may buy without testing and when I reach my house I discover it doesn't size me then I'll be stressing myself to return it or to dump it somewhere without using it hence it becomes worthless and money waste.

Most men when they're deeply in love can seek for your advice concerning their relationship but will never follow the advice given.

Op, this is a common tactic girls give to defend their earlier claim of been a virgin but bcoz you're already in love no advice will convince you.

Some will later tell you they were raped at teen age, some will say one imaginary uncle molested her and fingered her but she doesn't actually know whether the hymen got destroyed or not but she saw blood.

One thing I'm sure of in your case is that your girl has been fired but virginity means nothing to me coz a virgin can turn olosho and an olosho can become holy and loyal.

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Nobleou(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Any guy that wants to follow 'no sex before marriage' is a SIMP in capital letters
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2023
LUAN:
pussy surface with clothes or stack naked?
stack naked. A female friend told me that
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Honeybadgerxx: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Same dirty mind you have is why you are here creating useless topic over somebody's daughter virginity after distributing your dot prick to brothel old mamas. Your dot prick can't even disvirgin any lady and for your information your type can never come across a virgin, you can only be deceived. Go back to the brothel and pick from the ladies luminouz, diqson, karlifate, Martinez39s , ubunja and many others have ran over.

Stop picking on every male on Nairaland for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by aloma007(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
The title should be 👉 IS SHE DECEIVING ME WITH HER VIRGINITY STATUS?

ANSWER👉 YES

WHY🤷 BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THE MANY MUMU OF THIS FAILED AFRICAN GENERATION

SOLUTION 😔 LET HER GO.... or you "LIVE TO REGRET IT"😭

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by drimzsmoke(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
There's this church girl I'm currently dating, I love her so much and she loves me too. She claimed to be a virgin and insisted on no sex till marriage, I really do not have a problem with that cos I'm not a virgin and I told her about it and she said she's cool with it.

Now this is where the issue is, suddenly one day she chatted me up and asked if I know about hymen in ladies, I said yes and she popped another question asking if the hymen of a lady can be broken without penetration, I told her yes that sometimes the thickness of the hymen varies amongst ladies, some are very light that too much of heat and stress can make a lady discover a little discharge of blood underneath her thereby breaking the hymen ( I actually learnt this during school days). But the question got me curious and forced me to ask her if hers was still intact, she replied me by saying she doesn't know, that she only saw it online and decided to ask me cos she knew I'm knowledgeable, like how possible is this? Why shouldn't you know? We fought about this for days and she still insist that she's isn't aware, she was nearly crying saying this. Well, I noticed some innocence in her statements and let go of it.

Now my question is, is it possible for a lady not to know if her hymen is still intact or not? Ladies in the house please help me out.

Note: I'm not a simp, I be correct OG but decided to give love a chance and trusted this girl not because she's a church girl, not because she claimed to be a virgin, but because everyone tends to vouch for her including those kiss and tell guys around, none of them fit play her tape like they talk about other ladies around. Even in her uni days, I was opportuned to have a friend in her school hostel area of which he's unknown to her and the comments he gave about her are very impressive.
Even when I stylishly engage her in some sex topics, she tends to ask me the meaning of some erotic words.

She's a good girl, never billed me before, though I do send her funds atimes, she dresses moderately and hates going out.

But considering how ladies pretends and how some good girls turns bad, I still have this doubt within me, what could make her asked me such question?

Please I need answers as I'm planning towards our marriage soon, she's in her mid 20s and now a grad

Let's forget thick or thin hymen. You know anybody can have sex with a virgin, right She will achieve orgasm sef and her hymen will still remain intact. There are different types of sex, even a virgin can be using bullet vibrator and still remain a "virgin"
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Abifarin16: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Wawelexy:
She might not be having sexual intercourse with men but mistakenly breaks the hymen via masturbation... There are different grades for virgins, some doesn't fornicates with men but they engages in masturbation, some had sex once maybe by youthful exuberance or rape and then enters into celibacy, and some are genuine virgins but corrupt in the mind. All of them will claim virgins, it's you that needs to ask them the grades they belongs to... Be wise
Some are truly virgins but not anally or orally.
All of us na spare one way or the other. If there is deception however: if she is active on the side and claim virgin, he should Just bail.

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by kestolove95(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
For me, she must b pregnant for me b4 I marry her...all this girls wey don scatter dia womb with postinor
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Sonnetoshodi(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
There's this church girl I'm currently dating, I love her so much and she loves me too. She claimed to be a virgin and insisted on no sex till marriage, I really do not have a problem with that cos I'm not a virgin and I told her about it and she said she's cool with it.

Now this is where the issue is, suddenly one day she chatted me up and asked if I know about hymen in ladies, I said yes and she popped another question asking if the hymen of a lady can be broken without penetration, I told her yes that sometimes the thickness of the hymen varies amongst ladies, some are very light that too much of heat and stress can make a lady discover a little discharge of blood underneath her thereby breaking the hymen ( I actually learnt this during school days). But the question got me curious and forced me to ask her if hers was still intact, she replied me by saying she doesn't know, that she only saw it online and decided to ask me cos she knew I'm knowledgeable, like how possible is this? Why shouldn't you know? We fought about this for days and she still insist that she's isn't aware, she was nearly crying saying this. Well, I noticed some innocence in her statements and let go of it.

Now my question is, is it possible for a lady not to know if her hymen is still intact or not? Ladies in the house please help me out.

Note: I'm not a simp, I be correct OG but decided to give love a chance and trusted this girl not because she's a church girl, not because she claimed to be a virgin, but because everyone tends to vouch for her including those kiss and tell guys around, none of them fit play her tape like they talk about other ladies around. Even in her uni days, I was opportuned to have a friend in her school hostel area of which he's unknown to her and the comments he gave about her are very impressive.
Even when I stylishly engage her in some sex topics, she tends to ask me the meaning of some erotic words.

She's a good girl, never billed me before, though I do send her funds atimes, she dresses moderately and hates going out.

But considering how ladies pretends and how some good girls turns bad, I still have this doubt within me, what could make her asked me such question?

Please I need answers as I'm planning towards our marriage soon, she's in her mid 20s and now a grad

My bro, women are special creatures.
As a man, you need to know this.
My two cents; if you love her, and see her as your future partner, then please overlook the virginity issue.
From what I read; she's no longer a virgin(this is established, don't get clouded with emotions) and that is if she was one before you met her.
When women try to be smart or concealing, to a 'man' they are only revealing the true matter.
She couldn't just bring up the hymen breakage matter from the blue, something must have happened.
So don't bug yourself,let her know you chose her not entirely cause of her virginity.
Don't lose someone you value, and also know there'll always be someone better.
The ball is in your court today, it could be in hers sometimes later.
Women are wired differently my bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Geovanni412(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Being a virgin does not equate to peace of mind

That being said,

Ask the more important questions

Ask her to do an STD test....

Try and find out if she is mentally stable and if her family has history of suffering mental ailments

Ask questions about the number of male friends she has

Is she willing to stop being friends with a particular guy because of you?

Op, if you find out the answers to these questions, you can make a well- informed decision on the status of the relationship
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

I don't understand your point.

The whole thing is a gamble.

Yes, she may be lying about her status.

Again, she maybe saying the truth also.

It's your word against her, nothing else.

And why do you think she should know about her hymen been broken? 90% of the ladies won't know. Do you know a broken hymen?

Not all brings blood. It maybe broken during exercise and no blood stain. If you are dragging cos she said she doesn't no, the you're being selfish here cos she may not know.

However, she may be lying.

Instead, ask her further questions like, do you masturbate, do you do exercise, etc
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Kazeem47(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Brrr, you and your girlfriend dey cràze

You about to be conscripted into tinubu 50 million youth soldiers and sent to Niger and this is what your concerned about ?
Gadafii will lead us to Niger and we shall be victorious cheesy
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by spiSeyi: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Bros Op sister virginity don scam you, your babe is not a virgin grin. If you doubt me invite her to your house and entertain her with suya and yogurt (this stimulates ladies' orgasms making the want to have sex ) and have a deep romance with her, then from there you can tell wink . Church babes are the greatest scam undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by gemini35(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2023
If you love her you marry her now? after all you ain't a virgin,
the girl you had sex with the first time no be your fellow man go marry her??

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

From your comments, one can deduce that you are sex starved, and you are tired of doing it yourself, go get a life, and stop picking on every male on Nairaland for no reason. If you see my machine, you will plead for it, no jokes.

I won't honour you with a reply again. Filthy wh*re
You should have asked about me before towing this part with me Mr dot prick. Alagba oshi

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Not everyone is like your sisters. Whenever you see a man complaining about overstretched p then it's obvious he's got a dot down there. Real men don't complain ntor
we complain and please don’t speak for us
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Since you’re not with her cos of her virginity, then let this issue go. Virginity doesn’t equal virtue these days .
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Hmmm! I was actually bewildered when she said she doesn't know too, but the truth about this girl is, she's not exposed, I knew this from our conversation, I'm a psychologist, I can actually tell if she is pretending. Before she got comfortable discussing sex issues with me, it took her time, I had to reorientate her mentality. She's was shy. Trust me on this, no pretence, she was real
hmm.. you might be right but for the fact you are in love disposes that possibility of you being right. Love is blind.

Are you aware even some virgins are the most ones that talk dirty. You wouldn’t even believe. But their dirty talks are mere experiences that they have seen in porn videos or their non virgin friends. While the non virgins are the most pretenders.

I’m not saying she’s bad. Someone can have all those qualities you mentioned and not be a virgin. That’s my point. Whether you be a mind reader.

Oga.. I’m a psychologist too. Only that part she said she doesn’t know her hymen state drew my conclusion. Which was a big fat dangerous lie from any lady.
You still don’t want to hear that one abi but because you are in love. Even virgins checkmate their hymen by fingering their pussy surface time to time.

1 Like

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

I know a woman who swore with her life and the lives of her kids that she was not cheating on her husband.

Yet one day, her husband caught her red-handed in a toilet having sex with a blind security man.

This woman I am talking about was my neighbour when I was in secondary school.
storytelling, go and sit down
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Relevant123: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Like you showed ur true color when you became mrs grin grin

Jst joking...., whats d big deal anyways??
Most of us are not Vs,just get on with someone you appreciate and want to spend d rest of ur life
with and put ur mind to it cos its not an easy road

Make up ur mind to be with d person no matter their past,as lond as dey feel d same way with and for you

Life matter too much these days,dont add to it,rather support each other and make it
a little easier

Pls I need a mature lady for serious talks o

MrsTwrite:
She might be pretending, once you marry her, you will see her true color
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by 1stola: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

I'm 100% sure that girl is not a virgin. Don't ask me how I know... Time will tell but it might be too late for you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Boomboost(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

When you doubt shit, your subconscious is telling you the shit. Sit still and listen to it.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Sweetvie: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Yeah, it's possible
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Pat081: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Let her sign an agreement with you that after the marriage if she is not a virgin you will not let her spend the next day in your home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:

My bro, women are special creatures.
As a man, you need to know this.
My two cents; if you love her, and see her as your future partner, then please overlook the virginity issue.
From what I read; she's no longer a virgin(this is established, don't get clouded with emotions) and that is if she was one before you met her.
When women try to be smart or concealing, to a 'man' they are only revealing the true matter.
She couldn't just bring up the hymen breakage matter from the blue, something must have happened.
So don't bug yourself,let her know you chose her not entirely cause of her virginity.
Don't lose someone you value, and also know there'll always be someone better.
The ball is in your court today, it could be in hers sometimes later.
Women are wired differently my bro.
but bro lies and deceit is more dangerous. She would have come clean
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by saviourGeorge: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Guy...must u marry a virgin
Haven't u had sex before
So those ones wey u dey Bleep
Shea nobody go marry them abi, becos dem Don Bleep before
Dey play

Honeybadgerxx:

Exactly what I'm thinking. But this girl swore with her life that she hasn't even kissed a guy before not to talk of sex, I guess she masturbates.

Now bro, what do you think, let's assume she hasn't been penetrated by anyone before and she lost her virginity to masturbation, should one go on with the wedding plans with such lady? Since the whole reason behind this virginity stuffs is to avoid fornication. I really don't care about her masturbating provided she will stop it after getting married, my problem is her having sex with someone else. Should I go on and marry her, I really love her and she loves me more than I do to her, she's respectful, she's beautiful, she's educated and sensible at least for a lady.

And I also want to know if masturbation is same thing with fornication?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by viccozy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

First of all, confirm if she is from crossriver, Odukpani to be precise. The profile sounds familiar.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by blackgold2018(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lazyreporta:

I don't understand your point.

The whole thing is a gamble.

Yes, she may be lying about her status.

Again, she maybe saying the truth also.

It's your word against her, nothing else.

And why do you think she should know about her hymen been broken? 90% of the ladies won't know. Do you know a broken hymen?

Not all brings blood. It maybe broken during exercise and no blood stain. If you are dragging cos she said she doesn't no, the you're being selfish here cos she may not know.

However, she may be lying.

Instead, ask her further questions like, do you masturbate, do you do exercise, etc
my dear all virgins know their hymen status. They feel it or they touch to checkmate it. Discuss with your female friends often
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by Sonnetoshodi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
blackgold2018:
but bro lies and deceit is more dangerous. She would have come clean
My bro she doesn't want to lose the OP.
So call it lies, deceit, manipulation.
At least she cares, the girl sees a future with him.
Now the main question is; does the OP see one with him.
Ball is in his court for now.
Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by imustsaymymindo: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Women break the rules for who they choose.

Virgin or not, I think what you want to know is whether she actually choses you or not.

Once she is making the rules on no sex before marriage and you already agreed even though it doesn't suit you, it only means you have sacrificed your sexual strategy for hers. And once it is that way, I tell you there is a whole lot more to even be worried about than the virginity you currently are.

What part of maintaining frame is hard to understand, please?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.