Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,468 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue (38069 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
GUNITGuy:
They're also Yoruba women on his radar too e.g Toke .....My brother this thing pass a single tribe issue ......it's a survival mode for many women for naija they've been on so long t
from Skye bank to mtn to Zenith to Fcmb or oil companies this things are going on and it knows no tribe ......
■ This are the ones you manage to hear ...
We never hear of sexual harassment in office but we hear noise about it on campus why because money isn't involved yet in school as soon as they start looking for Job then they don't even care any harassment at all as long as it generates money
Finally, a breath of fresh air. The man was not forced nor cajole. And it turns out this isn't his first time as an adulterer. So why blame the woman for desiring she get a share of his worth for a kid that she claims is his too. undecided

2. Sexual harassment is almost guaranteed the order of the day for a woman in Nigeria and woman are constantly told to suck it up in order to survive. So why case her down for deciding to get all she can from it when she can?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by purples25(f): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The baby isn't his.
Even if it is his, let her take care of it herself. No be her mate dey do single mother about?

If it is his, it's a callous thing for first wife not to want the innocent baby to have a father. It's selfish. The baby did not cheat. The man did. The baby is not the one to pay.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
AmotekunSW:
The baby isn't his.
Even if it is his, let her take care of it herself. No be her mate dey do single mother about?
You don do DNA to know this for a fact or what? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by isabi2lof: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
First time a side chick is loosing in this our Naija
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by gratefulheart(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
The jazz no work again.
That's their full time job in Abuja. They live big off men in the most cozy apartments and drive the most expensive cars doing nothing than jazz for men to pay their bills meanwhile they're jobless yeye ashewo girls.

FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/03/former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-retrieves-multi-million-naira-office-gifted-female

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Gboom: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So this man has been doing this for a long time to that woman? Kai! And she had the nerve to even defend him? Unbelievable! undecided

Sha! Maybe na business arrangement marriage dem get,who knows! undecided
If you marry a rich man and he cheats on you, will you divorce or defend him.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by FireUpNow(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigerian women and paternity fraud hiding under rich men and benefiting is terrible.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
gratefulheart:
The jazz no work again.
That's their full time job in Abuja. They live big off men in the most cozy apartments and drive the most expensive cars doing nothing than jazz for men to pay their bills meanwhile they're jobless yeye ashewo girls.
Are they stealing from you? No! Their job is to work as hosts to the men who are not complaining and pay them for it so why is it your problem? undecided
Those girls are at least more decent humans than your pastors and mogs who defraud you all using God's name in their many schemes, so why not rage against those instead? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gboom:
■ If you marry a rich man and he cheats on you, will you divorce or defend him.
Are you telling me that if your wife were to cheat on you and even go as far as to have potentially have a child for the one she was committing adultery with, would you also be willing to defend her against the man's claiming the baby is his without first seeing DNA evidence yourself? If you knew that your wife gave away property to said mam during the affair, property she later demanded back from him, would you ever trust her with property that should only be kept for your children? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by juman(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
You cannot retrieve gifts.
She can get the gifts back from court.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
FireUpNow:
Nigerian women and paternity fraud hiding under rich men and benefiting is terrible.
Why is it is terrible for them to benefit where they can? undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by 7upnigeria: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jman06:
That serves the long-throated Igbo lady right!

I love the way she is being humiliated in this matter. After all the years of training as a lawyer she ended up being a sidechick to a married man instead of making a name for herself in the law profession.

Shame!!!

It's like you dont know igbo girls. Just a group of SHAMELESS DOGS. Their toto na their office.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Gboom: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you telling me that if your wife cheats on you and even goes on to have a child with the one she cheated on you with, you will defend her against the man's claims that the baby is his?? undecided
I trust you, answering a question with a question.

To your question, c'est possible
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gboom:

I trust you, answering a question with a question. To your question, c'est possible
Unlke you, I cannot. I can't settle in this life for anything less than what I desire. It doesn't work at all for me. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by BennyDGreat: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are they stealing from you? No! Their job is to work as hosts to the men who are not complaining and pay them for it so why is it your problem? undecided
Those girls are at least more decent humans than your pastors and mogs who defraud you all using God's name in their many schemes, so why not rage against those instead? undecided

How many pastors have defrauded you in the past?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Drsmartphilips: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
tinubu 5 obi 1
ayeni 4 adaobi 1
davido v7 chioma 0
igboho 3 kanu 0
odua nation 4 biafra 1

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Gboom: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Unlke you, I cannot. I can't settle in this life for anything less than what I desire. It doesn't work at all for me. undecided
So, you will divorce you hubby if he cheats on you. I tell you no matter how stubborn or aggrieved you are, the positive side of the man will bias your judgement
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by ImperialYoruba: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Look at this ugly thing that Ayeni is fckng. Is he blind?

Some men are easily fooled by cosmetics and yellow skin. Fake eyelashes, fake brow, fake hair, powder and foundation and mascara and all that. Wtf!

Make hin come Lagos Island i find three very beautiful girl he pick one he like. If he keep all three sef if he sabi manage Lagos girls. But for God's sake not this ugly thing.

Where the pikin make i see if resemble Ayeni. Wey the child, abi she don move am go Anambra?

This thing be like man wey use cosmetics disguise to pass off as a woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
BennyDGreat:
■ How many pastors have defrauded you in the past?
So you think that because I have not been personally conned by your pastors and mogs means they aren't cons? Isn't that as ridiculous as insinuating that since you have not been personally raped by a particular rapist that means he must not indeed be a rapist. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gboom:
■ So, you will divorce you hubby if he cheats on you. I tell you no matter how stubborn or aggrieved you are, the positive side of the man will bias your judgement
The positive side of a woman who not only cheated and possibly had a child with her lover but also gave him gifts from property that ought to belong to her kids with me? undecided

Yeah, no thanks! I'll pass! undecided

I hate drama and I hate it even more when it tries to complicate my simple existence. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by 1stola: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.
Lol
Will you tell your brothers and sons same thing if they were in such situation?
Don't be a hypocrite.
Don't be GREEDY
Don't have entitlement mentality.

If she must keep all the gifts giving to her on the condition of their relationship because of sex, WILL SHE ACCEPT THAT SHE'S A PROSTITUTĒ?
With your mentality, if dem call you olosho now, you go dey vex...
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Sholuwa241: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.
Na only d man nai cum during d Ukraine nd Russia war in bed , abi she no scream heat me hard , na ur strength d OGA take heat am hard lean how to right on social media
Abeg Shift .
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
1stola:
Lol
Will you tell your brothers and sons same thing if they were in such situation? Don't be a hypocrite. Don't be GREEDY. Don't have entitlement mentality.

If she must keep all the gifts giving to her on the condition of their relationship because of sex, WILL SHE ACCEPT THAT SHE'S A PROSTITUTĒ?
With your mentality, if dem call you olosho now, you go dey vex...
Rubbish! undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by BennyDGreat: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you think that because I have not been personally conned by your pastors and mogs means they aren't cons? Isn't that as ridiculous as insinuating that since you have not been personally raped by a particular rapist that means he must not indeed be a rapist. undecided

Kindly answer the question. There's a reason I asked.
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Those gifts paved way for the sex in this case, he enticed her with the gifts before she let him access. So if he can't return the sex he got then he should not ask for any retrieval.
Very interesting point! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by obyno82: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
leanonme82:
But igbos are funny, see how they were rejoicing over small matter like achievement. grin Rich yoruba men are their prize. The girl doesnt have sense. Is she the first to do side chic? Instead of her to clean mouth and stay quiet.

She was not even a major girlfriend like Gail Fajembola that was Tunde Ayenis girlfriend for years. Ayeni bought her a mansion in Banana Island and opened a multimillion naira showroom for her, Cynosure. Even his wife accepted Gail as co-wife, and Gail was smart to not get pregnant for him.

Why is it that dingbats like you can never have sense. Why bring a whole tribe into this? Are there no Yoruba girls that do small girl big god?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Majesty7: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
BennyDGreat:
Kindly answer the question. There's a reason I asked.
I just did that! undecided

Again, It doesn't matter whether your pastors and mogs have conned me in particular same way it does not matter whether a yahoo boy has defrauded me personally. The fact is they are all of them scammers who prey on people for their personal benefit. undecided
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by SALIMAN(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is jabi a city outskirts 0?
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by obyno82: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
AmotekunSW:

They have come. Defenders of all kinds of evil.
If it were your husband, would you be saying this nonsense?

He won't take care of the baby. Do your worst.

Dude go and get something meaningful to do with your life. Get a decent job or learn a skill, stop doing might igor on top someone else's matter online
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by BennyDGreat: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I just did that! undecided

Again, It doesn't matter whether your pastors and mogs have conned me in particular same way it does not matter whether a yahoo boy has defrauded me personally. The fact is they are all of them scammers who prey on people for their personal benefit. undecided

Putting a pastor side by side with a yahoo boy is a big red flag.

Assuming all pastors are scammers is a bigger red flag.

Dodging the question I asked is the biggest red flag.

Your assertion is a very disturbing. I can only pray for you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.