Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (61646 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by RealEmilokan: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
That's not the story of Yoruba, and even you in all your fraud know th

But when you keep hearing gbe gbe gbe, even the stupid people will start to gbe whatever they have on the ground.

Every past Nigerian president let us know who his people are, but with president Tinubu we expect it to be on the light side.

I actually don't understand what you wrote.

I don't judge people and I don't generalize. There are a lot of sensible yorubas out there even more than the stupid ones. Every tribe or family have those type of people. I'm just saying the ones still supporting tinubu in spite of their hardship and suffering are doing it mainly because of their deep hatred for Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Deepspirituals: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Was it Peter Obi that wrote ECOWAS report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

Was it Peter Obi that issued Guinean passport to him?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

Whatever Ebola is going through, he brought it upon himself.

Don’t ever try to shift the blame to someone else or another group.
Hmmmmm ! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=124870323]
Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

Don’t ever try to shift the blame to someone else or another group.[/quote

Do you mind the nincompoop who always shift blame to someone. He will still blame Peter Obi for failure of his wife to serve him food tonight. Bunch of fools

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Tboi4real: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
DJ play me swift life ft Ebola great GAM

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by sencekompis: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Children of hate are everywhere don't mind them
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Realist777: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant-infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

The reason why you guys keep emphasizing much on this INEC portal issue is because you planned on hacking that shit
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by remsonik(f): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nobody told Niger people anything, they're not deaf,they also listen to news and with the current situation of the country I tell you everyone will laugh at this country. I saw the way their president was dressed and addressing his people in one news program and I really knew we don't have responsible, hard-working leaders ready to take care of this nation doing the best for the people and the growth of the land.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ycat: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ok let's talk about the ones you understand.

Why do you see supporting president Tinubu as hatred for igbos when you are the ones hating us for performing our civic duties of choosing our president and standing by him when he's unjustly and unreasonably abused? A 2 months old president even if he's without land mines and roadblocks can't do much.
RealEmilokan:

I actually don't understand what you wrote.

I don't judge people and I don't generalize. There are a lot of sensible yorubas out there even more than the stupid ones. Every tribe or family have those type of people. I'm just saying the ones still supporting tinubu in spite of their hardship and suffering are doing it mainly because of their deep hatred for Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by omoyankee3(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Those pictures the Nigeriens were displaying were gotten on social media. Guess who posted them on social media?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Giltexo: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Calabar Tramadol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by jisijr: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
Is it alps Peter Obi's fault thay Tinubu removed subsidy without fixing one refinery?
Na this one Dey bust my head pass, how you go remove subsidy and one refinery no Dey country. That one no Dey think at all

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by RealEmilokan: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
Ok let's talk about the ones you understand.

Why do you see supporting president Tinubu as hatred for igbos when you are the ones hating us for performing our civic duties of choosing our president and standing by him when he's unjustly and unreasonably abused? A 2 months old president even if he's without land mines and roadblocks can't do much.

True everyone have right to vote who they wish. For Tinubu, the handwriting was clear from beginning but it's just that we are too sentimental about everything. And yes, two months is enough to see where we're headed.

I voted Buhari in 2015 and I'm wiser now. I defended him and kept making excuses everywhere for him till the sixth month when I couldn't lie to myself anymore. See where he brought us today? My brother, black can never be white and a man can never give what he doesn't have.

Everyday Tinubu continue to show us how use. less he is. I mean everyday! Look at the Ministerial list, it keeps growing, and now close to 80. Even clue.less Buhari did not appoint more than 40 persons which was the highest so far. Does that tell you he cares about what hardship the people are going through?

We will never move forward if we don't tell ourselves the truth.

Well, I come here to catch cruise and just laff. I don't argue Nigeria matter because he no dey end.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by nosa2ekundayo: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

And my both parents are Obidients ohh...

Your father uncultured, your mother is dirty and unkept then you as a child is childish! grin

Take that one hold boday my pikin...6 big nairaland teeth for u there!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by WorldRichest: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu turning out to become a catastrophic failure will be blamed on Peter Obi

Tell us what your father has ever done successfully. No fight, no quarrel, just enlighten us.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ycat: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
You make no sense, you sound like a very bitter person who is just finding excuse that equally make no sense.

You are the one on the side thag used sentiments because your candidate don't measure up. There was no sentiment involved in our decision to choose candidate Tinubu, his track record set him apart as the beat of the 3.

You can't choose nominees for president Tinubu, let him choose his 1 million nominees and let us compare budgets when he's done. If he's going to block wasteful spending ans hire more people to get the govt running, im all for it. I trust him to not spend N200 where it used to be N100. Sometimes 80 people can cost you less than 40 people if you know what you are doing.

Start by telling yourself the truth first, Nigeria can only move forward if we don't play bitter politics.

Let's give him a chance to do what he promised, and he will be the best president, he was born for this.
RealEmilokan:

True everyone have right to vote who they wish. For Tinubu, the handwriting was clear from beginning but it's just that we are too sentimental about everything. And yes, two months is enough to see where we're headed.

I voted Buhari in 2015 and I'm wiser now. I defended him and kept making excuses everywhere for him till the sixth month when I couldn't lie to myself anymore. See where he brought us today? My brother, black can never be white and a man can never give what he doesn't have.

Everyday Tinubu continue to show us how use. less he is. I mean everyday! Look at the Ministerial list, it keeps growing, and now close to 80. Even clue.less Buhari did not appoint more than 40 persons which was the highest so far. Does that tell you he cares about what hardship the people are going through?

We will never move forward if we don't tell ourselves the truth.

Well, I come here to catch cruise and just laff. I don't argue Nigeria matter because he no dey end.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Halo22: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Some people reason up side down. How could one blame the insensitivity of Tinubu on Peter Obi? Is Obi the reason Tinubu doesn't know that some countries are targeting America through his govt? Make una take una time oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Novarisammy2: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
they will soon blame peter Obi for their inability to perform in bed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Christistruth03: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

So it's Obi that's responsible for the failure of Tinubus adminstration right? Chaiiiii God will purge u fools out of this planet earth one by one.Amen

So you want to blame Tinubu for the Calamity of the SE

Is he ipob?

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by RealEmilokan: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
You make no sense, you sound like a very bitter person who is just finding excuse that equally make no sense.

You are the one on the side thag used sentiments because your candidate don't measure up. There was no sentiment involved in our decision to choose candidate Tinubu, his track record set him apart as the beat of the 3.

You can't choose nominees for president Tinubu, let him choose his 1 million nominees and let us compare budgets when he's done. If he's going to block wasteful spending ans hire more people to get the govt running, im all for it. I trust him to not spend N200 where it used to be N100. Sometimes 80 people can cost you less than 40 people if you know what you are doing.

Start by telling yourself the truth first, Nigeria can only move forward if we don't play bitter politics.

Let's give him a chance to do what he promised, and he will be the best president, he was born for this.

I'm really trying not to insult you, but the words to describe you are too harsh.

You don't deserve my attention.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by djon78(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chucks13:

Eeyah ndooh!!!

8 years still far bro.

Finish four first before you begin talk 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by gogeekish(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Kindly note that if Tinubu fails, it's because of Obi. He took him to court and didn't allow him to concentrate on his plans. Obi has destabilize all Tinubu's plans. Tinubu will make amend in 2027. Vote Tinubu in 2027.
You should be very ashamed of yourself. Are you this blind to know what is right? Did Ebola won? Didn't you see what happened? You should be very ashamed to be this blind against the truth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Glassysea(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
What is Tinubu business in Niger republic, secondly what is Po issues with the people who called your president ebola. Please don't blame Niger republic them fighting for freedom Tinibu has the president post he grab it snatch it and run away with, he was telling Po and Atiku that I will grab it snatch it and ran away with it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ycat: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2023
I held back on you too because I know that when you have destiny with misfortune, nothing can stop you until you are clothed in it.

Before you talk about your useless attention that you waste on nonsense and hating your heart out all day, know that I'll match whatever you bring.
RealEmilokan:

I'm really trying not to insult you, but the words to describe you are too harsh.

You don't deserve my attention.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by sirchim(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Just as BULLHARI and THIEFNIBU, are the reasons NIGERIANS are insulting GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Can you please cry louder?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Ifogift007: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

The LG here no be here
Chairman get sense for once

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Ifogift007: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
name 25 states peter obi had 25% in d last election
Foolish man... must u always display Ur stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Ifogift007: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Kindly note that if Tinubu fails, it's because of Obi. He took him to court and didn't allow him to concentrate on his plans. Obi has destabilize all Tinubu's plans. Tinubu will make amend in 2027. Vote Tinubu in 2027.
😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Ogundex(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2023
Hoelujohn:

And when did you hear Tinubu appeared in the court to defend himself? Not once.

Get sense abeg u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2023
Ifogift007:
Foolish man... must u always display Ur stupidity
y call me your fathers name?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Treasure17(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

You must definitely be a kid to reason this way.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by SpockFederation: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2023
You shouldn't hv stolen his mandate in the first place.

https://zodiacpsycho.com/pakistan/realme-c21y-pakistan-specs-review/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.