Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (61691 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Sapaz02: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

And where did this fella with shallow level of reasoning come from?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Cheap shameless stipend collector.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Archtype(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

So it's Obi that's responsible for the failure of Tinubus adminstration right? Chaiiiii God will purge u fools out of this planet earth one by one.Amen
Amen... don't mind those f**ls...8years of failed Buhari didn't tire them... Everybody saw the red light at the beginning and the same thing is happening in this Drug Barron...some people can support and defend anything as far as they collect the peanuts that they are giving to them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

One thing that can be used to identify Tinubu supporters is extreme foolishness and uncontrollable stupidity. Who the cap fits, let him wear it.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Could you believe say na you I dey queue behind. I want make you make one first and tell me about the experience before trying one

SHUT UP!!! IGNORAMUS.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
name 25 states peter obi had 25% in d last election

Mugu
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Jeyun: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
flokii:
I almost made this same comment on here some days back that Obi and his supporters are the ones making our neighbors have high disrespect for PBAT and Nigeria.. it's as if that poster is right inside my mind.

The legal team of PBAT should sue Obi and LP for defamation and get them to pay heavy fine for all the damages they have caused. I think it's time to review and pass the Social Media bill cos some people have shown they can't use the internet reasonably.
we will bring back tinubu and APC own in 2015 and u guys too. Awo oloriburuku
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Exceed15: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by AskNgige2: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ogundex:
Why not blame Goodluck Jonathan? Hediots

Don't mind that Efulefu

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
He's also responsible for your miserable life.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu turning out to become a catastrophic failure will be blamed on Peter Obi
It's too early to call Tinubu a failure
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Niger should know that electricity and fuel subsidy is a no going back.

They insult Nigeria, am happy!
Now Nigeria should monitize everything, when you struggle hard to pay for your services, you won't insult anyone if you don't money to obtain it.

Most of these west African countries need thougher hand by our Nation. Enough of big brother favourism.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Not only Peter Obi but IPOB. Always playing the blame game. Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Christistruth03: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

U didn't remember Jesus when u were supporting a drug baron because of tribe and selfish interest now u remember Jesus because of this prayer baaaa.Does Jesus support drug trafficking and tribalism? Shame on you dirty pig.My prayer upon Ur life will stand in Jesus name Amen

Your Curses only aggravate the Mighty Blessings and Grace of Christ Upon me
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
All I know Igbo will not have another attempt of contesting for president in Nigeria till 2031 and still will not WIN. So they can be dancing like masquerade. I don't care
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Pakman: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
He who the Gods want to kill, they first make him mad. The Gods have made Bola Tinubu mad. An illegal president making plans to send troops to Niger. Bola Tinubu will be shamed and disgraced out of power.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Deogratiasfx: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Peter Obi and Obidients are also the cause of the coup in Niger.....Hahaha
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Deogratiasfx: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Archtype:
Amen... don't mind those f**ls...8years of failed Buhari didn't tire them... Everybody saw the red light at the beginning and the same thing is happening in this Drug Barron...some people can support and defend anything as far as they collect the peanuts that they are giving to them

Some of them don't even get the peanut. Their only 'benefit' is tribe and or religion.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by okuta007: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu turning out to become a catastrophic failure will be blamed on Peter Obi

I am eternally grateful to God for being the 800th person to like this post - God bless Peter “the rock and man of destiny” Obi

The supreme court after collecting hundreds billions of Naira from Tinubu will be too glad to declare Obi as the winner so that they too don’t get killed in this war Tulumbu is about to infest Nigeria with just because he wants to stay on power - what a useless druggie

The western world know things about him - maybe the USA has a lot of bad records about him and someone is obviously blackmailing Tinubu to go to war with Niger Republic or they release data about him

This is why the supreme court needs to save Nigeria quickly before Russia bombs Nigeria out of existence!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ycat: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
True! But we Yoruba are not holding our own down and that is the reason igbos are able to go crazy on us and exported it. Niger too knows how weak Yoruba are and that's why they are trying to bully president Tinubu into accepting of their coup. I hope president Tinubu proves them wrong by ignoring Niger and its govt, yank them off ecowas, apply all kind of sanctions and then see who blinks first. Let them eat their cattle, they are unhealthy in the first place. All these while we prepare for the grand event concerning Yoruba gan gan.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by RealEmilokan: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Some of them don't even get the peanut. Their only 'benefit' is tribe and or religion.

Their only benefit is 'our brother is the president'

These same people can't even feed their families. They can sacrifice their children because of hatred for Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Okarakwu: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Been waiting for this from these vultures... Those nigerens na Ipob ,obidients and igbo traders in Niger Republic... Useless people ,I know the fabricator of this story must be a Yoruba Apc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by djoey89: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Menh, sharing a country with people like this has dropped my hope from 1 to zero. This is rock bottom. I give up.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ogbe88(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

You are a fool and a daft for Life.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

Pig nothing go happen.She will even be ashamed of the kind of pig she gave birth to.Dirty things

Fugazy2023 yaff die ooo Chai!!! This issa bombastic grin grin grin
Bros abeg,take am easy on the ozuor grin

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ycat: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
That's not the story of Yoruba, and even you in all your fraud know th

But when you keep hearing gbe gbe gbe, even the stupid people will start to gbe whatever they have on the ground.

Every past Nigerian president let us know who his people are, but with president Tinubu we expect it to be on the light side.
RealEmilokan:

Their only benefit is 'our brother is the president'

These same people can't even feed their families. They can sacrifice their children because of hatred for Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I don't insult people's mother because I respect mothers. I leave you in the hand of my mothers spirit to deal with you
Hypocrite,did you not involve my own father in your mischief?
See how he's pained here grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Theophinio(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Everything sons and daughters of perdition will blame a man full of Integrity. Senseless tribal and religious bigots
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ycat: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
I thought as much! But why are igbos still emboldened to treat us this way when their lives literally depend on us? It's because we don't respond.
Okarakwu:
Been waiting for this from these vultures... Those nigerens na Ipob ,obidients and igbo traders in Niger Republic... Useless people ,I know the fabricator of this story must be a Yoruba Apc
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Masterclass32: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Such an idjiotic opinion.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obidients will be like lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy and rolling on the floor laughing at him...certainly Calabar TM is a bitter fellow ... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obidients will be like lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy and rolling on the floor laughing at him...certainly Calabar TM is a bitter fellow ... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.