Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (61702 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Christistruth03: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

So it's Obi that's responsible for the failure of Tinubus adminstration right? Chaiiiii God will purge u fools out of this planet earth one by one.Amen

Back to Sender in Jesus Mighty Name

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Greattha: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Everything is always someone else's fault.

Grow up.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Teenaira: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
Is it alps Peter Obi's fault thay Tinubu removed subsidy without fixing one refinery?

We all Know Peter Obi to be a perpetual liar but in this particular instance he never said he will fix any refinery before removing subsidy if he becomes president. I hope you know the meaning of immediately or day 1. Anybody that tells you he wants to fix refinery before removing subsidy is deceiving you because if it was that easy for refinery to be fix, other presidents would have fixed them before now.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by RighChannel: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mr Ebola Tinubu is a disgrace to humanity, is it a most to become a President?

Is it Obi that took those disgraceful and sick pictures of Tnubu in which the Nigerièn tagged him as EBOLA?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by tochez24(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

You're an unredeemable FOOL🙄
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by indigenous234(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lamidi , how many times I call you?. Why una no dey get sense?
Iamgrey5:
Actually, this is simply the military of Niger protesting against Tinubu.

They didn't expect the response Tinubu gave the coup sofar.

Macron, Biden and Tinubu were all insulted on the banner.

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ShenTeh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

The joke is on the op.

Poor you, you couldn't smell sarcasm
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by bjtinz: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Was it Peter Obi that wrote ECOWAS report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

Was it Peter Obi that issued Guinean passport to him?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

Whatever Ebola is going through, he brought it upon himself.

Don’t ever try to shift the blame to someone else or another group.

Essh. Bros be calming down oo. 🥺
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu turning out to become a catastrophic failure will be blamed on Peter Obi
No vex o but Catastrophe and failure are synonymous so why use them together?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where was this mumu when tinibu and his apc gang carried the coffin of gej with a he goat that was labeled goodluck jonathan to demonstrate in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by djon78(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
The viciousness you use to castigate Tinubu is waiting on the next Igbo presidential candidate as e de sweet you e go sweet us then too.

You see how myopic you are

So Tinubu na Yoruba president abi?

Buhari that was president what actually did North gain Economically that South lost?
Same concerning Jonathan

You are just a tribalist and very very myopic

What we want is a good president
Where he comes from is not consiquent
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Minime10:

Where were you in 2014 when you people did the worst thing to a then sitting President GEJ
You see, sometimes, you just got to be very careful of what you do to others, because it might just turn around on you in a no distant time.
Perhaps, you didn't remember the law against cyberbulling & stalking then🤓.
Have you forgotten so soon, how you in particular participated in carrying mock coffin
Una buy goat, write Jonathan hanged am on the goat neck🙄
Who among your leaders living or dead condemned una treasonable & atrocious acts then, not even a single person.
So chill and enjoy the very sumptuous meal that you people started in the name of politics of hates🤓
What goes around, they say, comes around.

YouAreNobody:

When Tinubu and his people were calling Jonathan an effectual bufoon, I didn't see you making noise as you're doing here.
You guys can't handle half the bullshit you dish out to others

You will be served the meal by DSS las las because I don't recall where and when Ijaw people sent you to go to prison for them or their son or we patriotic Nigerians asked you to fight for our ex-president.

If you are right that GEJ permitted cyberbullying and criminal defamation then all his successors should allow it, you should give that advice to DSS when you see them.

My own stand is clear that we can't have two sets of different justice system in same country. If you do the crime, do the time. I don't do crimes so I am not bothered about your whataboutisms.

Crime has no expiry date, it's just obvious that the current govt is going to do it because if it doesn't, future govt will do it. So it makes absolute sense why DSS will arrest and prosecute each of you to establish your innocence or guilt. Only the guilty needs to be scared.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Cocolatti(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Just like all of Buhari's failure was blamed on Jonathan and the PDP.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Klington: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

Fixed 🤡🤡

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
oponu ni eyi weyre IPOB region people , u are pathetic set of people , a menace and disgrace to human race
Ofunaofu:
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
simple question , this weyre his twisting a sense-oriented conversation to their eribu tinz again , this IPOB region people and fuuuuuulish walahi
Penguin2:

Name 25 things Tinubu hasn’t stolen or forged in his life.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by themanderon: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Stupid people everywhere. Was it Obi that asked you to select a man of questionable character as President? A known drug baron and a man of no known history is ruling Nigeria now and you have the temerity to blame Obi? You people are beyond help. He who brings a log infested with ants to his house should not ask why the lizards are visiting. Nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by zionstaar75: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Was it Peter Obi that wrote ECOWAS report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

Was it Peter Obi that issued Guinean passport to him?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

Whatever Ebola is going through, he brought it upon himself.

Don’t ever try to shift the blame to someone else or another group.
I've never seen you write sensible comments. U go wail tire.8 years is long o.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Tochj(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
This one you haven't accuse IPOB or igbos of being the one insulting Tinubu in Niger.
One day, igbophobia will kll you.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
One more reason to regulate the social media. We can not have two justice system in the land where criminals commit crimes of criminal defamation online and get away with it . No, it's completely unacceptable.

Those saddled with the job of doing so failed in their job. This time, I hope they will do their job. All those unpatriotic elements behind the lies and criminal defamation are not ghosts and should have their day in court.

I blame our regulators and security officers. It's not late to identify the culprits, arrest and prosecute them. Eniola Badmus just exercised her rights few days ago, the security agencies do not need to wait until their victims report. They should do their job!

If they ban social media how will you apc camp propagate your lies and propaganda?

If they say you're efulefu now you'll be denying that you're not one.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Minime10(f): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You will be served the meal by DSS las las because I don't recall where and when Ijaw people sent you to go to prison for them or their son or we patriotic Nigerians asked you to fight for our ex-president.

If you are right that GEJ permitted cyberbullying and criminal defamation then all his successors should allow it, you should give that advice to DSS when you see them.

My own stand is clear that we can't have two sets of different justice system in same country. If you do the crime, do the time. I don't do crimes so I am not bothered about your whataboutisms.

Crime has no expiry date, it's just obvious that the current govt is going to do it because if it doesn't, future govt will do it. So it makes absolute sense why DSS will arrest and prosecute each of you to establish your innocence or guilt. Only the guilty needs to be scared.

Not only DSS, what of SIB, CIA, FBI, MOSAD, FIFA, UN, ECOWAS, EU, ICC
Listen to yourself, because you sounded so lost and pathetic🤓 you sure need an urgent help, I swear. Your reasoning depth is so shallow
Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Omoawoke2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
blackgold2018:
majorly poor retarded people that can’t reason with their brains. I mean you

If tinubu is a legitimate president, this mockery would have been avoided.

The only mockery is the one generated from your head and region

Please tell your legitimate president to make an executive order na

The president Nigeria knows today is Tinubu free and fair.
No amount of hate, propaganda, misinformation, self deceit can make Peter obi ever smell aso rock.
Deal with it and move on shameless loser
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by telleyway: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Actually, this is simply the military of Niger protesting against Tinubu.

They didn't expect the response Tinubu gave the coup sofar.

Macron, Biden and Tinubu were all insulted on the banner.

Don't mind people who lack comprehension. This is not the 80s but modern day reality, whatever you do, be sure to stand up for defense when things get sour. Only a fool will blame others for his actions and inactions.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
orlahtohbadt:
No vex o but Catastrophe and failure are synonymous so why use them together?

To further emphasize it
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by TheGift: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

An opinion is not a fact. Go and consult your dictionary!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Johel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Fact your papa coconut head.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Johel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

Did your mother even train you atall?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

The fear of Obidient is the beginning of wisdom.
Active wisdom or stay stupid..
Ram
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by MrAbufayed: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Worlds dumbest OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.