Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (61707 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Urchman27(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
The same thing the ediot buhari did for 8 year's blaming Jonathan
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by WorkaholicB(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Hmmm this Peter Obi sef! What a man? He is a threat to Tinubu in the country, he is a threat to him at the court and now he is a threat to him in Niger. What kind of man is Peter obi eh?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Juju70(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Usmanovic95:
If Obi gets a dollar everytime Batists mention his name, brethren! he would probably be among the richest men on earth by now.

They cant take a tenth of the trash dey do or say.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

obi and his followers are quite powerful and influential that they can control the public opinion of nigeriens against Tinubu.

grin grin grin cheesy do you guys get any form of ecstasy from all this blame game? jonathan was blamed for all buharis failure.

now tinubu is failing, peter obi is responsible.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

I don't blame you
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by DavieG17: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good day sir/ma I have a used LG 32inches SMART TV still in Good shape...

PRICE:60K NEGOTIABLE

NUMBER TO CALL AND MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP:08183878589
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Akaujaa(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Whoever that wrote this thrash should be ashamed of himself because he just confirmed without reservation that Peter Obi was more popular candidate than Tinubu during the election and so aught to have won the election instead of Tinubu (who used INEC to rig in his favour).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by akslink: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu turning out to become a catastrophic failure will be blamed on Peter Obi
all matter of time! Sooner or later Nigeria will chop breakfast, every tribe we go on separate ways
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mr Peter Obi is also the reason why the poster refused to have sense. He's always the reason why most of ur fathers refused to use condom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by shantti(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

See your grammar abeg !

Helinues, do you know you can actually return to school without having to abandon whatever small job you're doing to make ends meet? The Open University of Nigeria actually affords you the opportunity to correct the unfortunate circumstances that led to your lack of proper education and gives you the platform where with the simple aid of a laptop and your determination, you can bag a university degree with small resources.

Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured
I want to hear from the rich. Not poor fools

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by princeemmma(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why is Nairaland mods promoting violence.... how can a topic like this be moved to front page

Seun you laid down rules, but your staff are the leader of nepotism

How can someone say Obedient are the reason behing Niger behaviour towards our president.....

This thread should be take down immediately

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Chetas81(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake ...baba, say emi lo kan....

Anything wey una like make una sing

BOLA AHMED TINUBU is MR. PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

suffer head with hypocrite won't tired you
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Quebec91(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Digest information with sense🧠

Op said his opinion and that doeant make it true and yet you saying no wonder undecided

Btw. Op opinion is nonsense! Blaming Goat for the death of Rat by Cat
helinues:

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by obyno82: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

You are not smart at all. So it was Peter Obi that took the disastrous decision of mulling military force and imposing sanctions without first going for Dialogue, thereby angering the people of Niger abi..... See stop looking for people to blame for Tinubu's missteps he is the one responsible for it because he doesn't listen to advice and he is too arrogant to backtrack on some decisions made.

This propaganda games you are doing to distract people aint gonna work, even in the north there is seething anger against his government for this decision on Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mr Peter Obi is also the reason why the poster refused to have sense. He's also the reason why most of ur fathers refused to use condom.......Ndi Eriri Eri!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake ...baba, say emi lo kan....

Anything wey una like make una sing

BOLA AHMED TINUBU is MR. PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

You remember Dino Melaiye with that song during campaign.

Dino no go make heaven.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by fidarep: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

wen u don finally get brain, contact ur mama for sense
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
And this nonsense made it to front page....
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by TUTU147: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Una dey find excuse,Apc cannot just accept simple blame.The hardship in the country is affecting all parties,not just LP,PDP etc
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ehikwe22: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dead man wants to be a president. Tell me why the country will not die. Same way dead man Buhari killed Nigeria, Tinubu wants to bury it
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Dbestbrest: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Real fact
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Op and the poster of that tweet are drunk...!

Peter Obi hasn't done anything or said anything contrary to the nation's constitution... If he has, he would have been sued for it.

When you sow the wind, you must reap the whirlwind!

You don't demand respect as a nation, you earn it by being above board in everything... If this nation is getting things right, no naysayer can rub it in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Kindly note that if Tinubu fails, it's because of Obi. He took him to court and didn't allow him to concentrate on his plans. Obi has destabilize all Tinubu's plans. Tinubu will make amend in 2027. Vote Tinubu in 2027.
agbaya, were u dey wen dem dey shout go to court up and down. E no get any were wey una go take come with una blame wey e no go still affect una. E no know sey e go affect am wen e dey shout go to court?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Precambrian111: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Oooh!!! Is a pity take hrt I think it's best to invade Niger n teach them lesson bro start going I'm coming with mortar I laugh in Swahili teeth
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by xynerise: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is this supposed to be on front-page? What is wrong with these mods?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Inec to Agbados...If Tinubu fart blame ObiDatti
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Jostoman: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

the way you people are going now, you will soon shift the blame to yaradua or Atiku. grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Kindly note that if Tinubu fails, it's because of Obi. He took him to court and didn't allow him to concentrate on his plans. Obi has destabilize all Tinubu's plans. Tinubu will make amend in 2027. Vote Tinubu in 2027.
Oh my God. Such a fool’s statement.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Omoawoke2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
They should be ashamed of themselves, and they are celebrating the mockery.

If they mock your country, they will never respect you even as a citizen and they don’t care who you voted for.

Shameless empty headed myopic fools
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by JDJDjD: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

When the same Tinubu and the APC were calling GEJ coconut brain and the wife shippopotamus, u guys clapped and enjoyed it. Now its ur turn to collect the gbas-gbos back, u are busy crying upandan🤣🤣🤣
Tinubu is a disgrace to the Yoruba nation.
They have Osinbajo and fashola but decided to support a convicted drug pusher to rule Nigeria.
The reason why i respect the igbos today, they wouldn't have supported Okorocha or Orji uzor kalu if any of them is to be swap with Obi
You yorubas brought out ur least competent candidate and used ur tribal bigotry to force it with the Yoruba Ronu mantra😂😂
Now u are crying.
This is just the second month and u people are complaining bitterly. By the time the court decide to mess up and allow the rubbish INEC did to stand, we will give u gbas gbos for the next 4years that u guys will regret ever presenting a drug pusher to be representing u
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Could you believe say na you I dey queue behind. I want make you make one first and tell mw about the experience before trying one
You see your life. Go school and stop this your owomida online you refused. Well I don't expect Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu supporters to be educated. Many are illiterates. Especially here on NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.