Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (61698 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Hoelujohn: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Ifogift007:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
You get d scope abi?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by johnaruson(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2023
They did not add Thief nubu, is Peter Obi the only candidate in court?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Baatunde(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2023
Reno has said it all:

[[b]b]"People who hated Niger Republic with a passion when their cousin, Buhari, was in power are now suddenly the best lovers of that country. May I never hate the truth because it will favour my enemy. Sadly, some Nigerians will prefer Nigeria be destroyed, even by a neighbouring country, as long as their preferred candidate does not win an election.

I have bad news for you. By the grace of God, and through His Inspiration using Nigerians who believe in Nigeria, what happened in Niger Republic will NEVER happen in Nigeria. And Nigeria will not divide. What you are REALLY looking for, and hiding under politics to cunningly scheme for, will NEVER happen in Nigeria. Your father was born and died a Nigerian, you were born and will die a Nigerian, and your children will be born and will die as Nigerians. So help us, God!"
#TableShaker

Why would anyone be surprised that it is only Obidients who are celebrating that the President of their country is being mocked in a poor landlocked country who depends on virtually other foreign countries to survive. The only point on which I disagree withe Reno here is that these Obidient people do not believe in Nigeria and do not want to die as Nigerians, they only want to grab power at all cost so that their Biafran ambition would be realised. Anyone who think they will be satisfied with getting the presidency must be deluding themselves. As far they are concerned they are secretly and openly praying for all sort of calamities to befall this government and this country so they can say ' we told you so' but God no go gree them. Their woes will soon be compounded once the tribunal deals them another blow, but I bet most realistic ones among them already know that nothing will come out from the tribunal, but lets wait and see sha
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by joba4luv: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Listen to a lunatic thinking man are Niger didn't know your president before? You are just thinking like somebody who just ran away from Aro psychiatric hospital if I may ask you what is business of Tinubu with Niger? Have he solved the problem of Nigeria first before going to solve Niger problem? Senseless think people all over
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

Anybody that supports tinubu does not have though.
Only rubbish support rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by tunde1200(m): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2023
Rubbish from the useless Obi supporters
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
I UNDERSTAND U IPOB FUUUULS CANT READ OR COMPREHEND EXCEPT DRUG TRAFFICKING AND CRIMES
Tinububalls:

Use voicenote if you can't type.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Tinububalls: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
I UNDERSTAND U IPOB FUUUULS CANT READ OR COMPREHEND EXCEPT DRUG TRAFFICKING AND CRIMES
You mustn’t write with capital letters for me to understand ASHIERE.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
eleribu , it's to allow ur saw dust brain can pick well shocked shocked
Tinububalls:

You mustn’t write with capital letters for me to understand ASHIERE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.