Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger (44556 Views)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation For NEDC Board Members / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Throwback: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Because TIEFNUBU wants to use “WAR” as a means to stay in power.

Spoken like a typical IPOB loser.

Shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Chetas81(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Because TIEFNUBU wants to use “WAR” as a means to stay in power.
then tinubu will bring war from 6 military country to finish Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by orohbirodeysmel: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Segzy19:
You sure Kamala Harris said what you quoted here or you have just fabricated your story?

If you hear wetin Hilary Clinton told GEJ on the phone before GEJ called Buhari, you go mad. These people talk to our leaders like they are their maids

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by sukkot: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
tinubu fighting for the wrong side. read my thread on it

https://www.nairaland.com/7790419/tinubu-wrong-side-history-fighting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by PaNnamdi: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
abba190:
if i am the president i will catch ipobdogs and send them to niger republic to fight for nigeria
U will never be president then and u will die as a barbaric head to ground slamming poor monkey that u are cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by baralatie(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

the US has troops in Niger.

France has troops in Niger.

UN has troops in Niger yet none of them are asking for military intervention.

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigeria's should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

bro, is that democracy from a nigerian stand point?
Help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by socialmediaman: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigeria's should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

Niger has a border with Nigeria around very critical areas that pose a threat to national security and the fight against insurgency in the north east.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Throwback: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Weedhustler:

Oga go and sit down u think this Nigeria? It is there country they no longer wants democracy,let them try military it will work.

Same military they have been trying before?

Democracy is not working because a minority is now in power?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
With our ‘rich’ resources.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by walex2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
One thing I really don’t understand about igbos is this

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power
one thing that always favour me in life is following my mind, I said it there is no amount of pressure or cajolling that would make me vote peter obi, I know is antics expecially the sweet world on social media, I told anyone who care to listen that I am too old to know what is good for me, seeing all these obidients and their antics on social media even made no love my decision. You so much hate your country that you are even supporting a country like Niger that is not up to Lagos to wipe away Nigeria because you think Russian is supporting them and you call yourself obidients what are you obeying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Codes151(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Western Puppets, Nigeria being used to fight Niger

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by AntiMarxist: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Tinubu is fighting for his fears not for Nigeria

Every newly installed President of Nigeria is forced to assert their authority .

Gentleman Yaradua had Boko nuisance to show he was no pushover.

It's either Tinubu asserts himself as the President of the regional power house of Nigeria or he uses you ohus to make it clear to everyone that he is the new Sherrif in town.

Ohu , which will you prefer:

Ensuring that Niger returns back to being a democracy or beating sense back into you cursed vipers under another operation python dance.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by OmoNla99: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

pls what is is democracy?

I swear down, you got the drift.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
socialmediaman:

Niger has a border with Nigeria around very critical areas that pose a threat to national security and the fight against insurgency in the north east.

you didnt answer my question.

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigerians should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Austineva(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one!

Citizens of Niger Republic from IPOB Republic will not be happy with this... grin grin
You still de breathe 😂😂😂. Abi u follow junril El sudani resign?😂😂😂. Zooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by TalkingBird: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hypnotism is very strong and can bring disaster

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Traplord09: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Procashtips:

Useless democracy that only favors corrupt politicians and their western slave masters.

Let it been know.
Southwest should lead the WAR..

South-southeast.
Should give way for southwest to lead the WAR
Is there fright..

IGBOS should keep off

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by nedekid: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power
What has this post got to do with igbos?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by obyno82: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

This is a very stupid write up from you in all honesty
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by abba190: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
PaNnamdi:

U will never be president then and u will die as a barbaric head to ground slamming poor monkey that u are cheesy
biafra is an illusion that will never come to reality grin
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Lexusgs430: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Which military....... The same military that cannot deal with -:

- Boko Haram
- IPOB
- Herdsmen
- Unknown Gunmen

Niger go humble Nigeria....... Wagner's are waiting for them .......... 😜🤣😂
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by fx45(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I pass copy n paste

It’s my write up, if u check anywhere on the internet n see the exact comment like this I promise to send u 10k
So you spent valuable time writing nonsense about Igbos? What's the obsession? Them use Igbo swear for una?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

If you hear wetin Hilary Clinton told GEJ on the phone before GEJ called Buhari, you go mad. These people talk to our leaders like they are their maids
I know Hilary hates Nigeria elites but there is no way you have I idea of what was said nau.
No bring problem for yasef
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Southwestidiot: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Many Nigerians should know that Niger needs to be saved from Military dictatorship that has seized power from the minority tribe President who is not Hausa, Djerma or Fulani.

Imagine if a minority had won the Presidential election for the 1st time in Nigeria, then a military coup from the Majority tribes of Hausa or Yoruba then seize power to the joy of the majority tribes who support such return of power.

The whole world must save Niger from military dictatorship and any attempt to illegally thwart the regime of a minority tribe.

Hausa and Djerma should allow the minority Tuareg/Arab to breathe in Niger Republic.

President Bazoum must be allowed to complete his term in office.
this one don carry tribalism enter Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by wizod(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Many Nigerians should know that Niger needs to be saved from Military dictatorship that has seized power from the minority tribe President who is not Hausa, Djerma or Fulani.

Imagine if a minority had won the Presidential election for the 1st time in Nigeria, then a military coup from the Majority tribes of Hausa or Yoruba then seize power to the joy of the majority tribes who support such return of power.

The whole world must save Niger from military dictatorship and any attempt to illegally thwart the regime of a minority tribe.

Hausa and Djerma should allow the minority Tuareg/Arab to breathe in Niger Republic.

President Bazoum must be allowed to complete his term in office.
Exactly what the majority tribe did to the minority that won the last presidential election but you kept your eye the other way and refuse to say anything
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Tochi3(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Stupid mad man. This is what an illegimate government looks like. I hooe he will recruit his emilokans to Block the borders.

What a Stupid foolish thief the white supremacist wants to use to destroy Africa further.

Tivnubu must be overthrown by the tribunal
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by komols856: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

But does this thread concern Igbos or non Igbos. Please remove every element of hatred you have against the Igbos. It's written over you. If Igbos are truly your enemies, allow them to go and stay on their own. Very simple

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by chaloskyx: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
well hope you know you are going to war with the military and jihadists from that country you went to war with insurgents in your own country fought a battle you could not win and had to give them amenesty. military intervention is okay as ling as you dont bring the war back home through aggrived insurgents and as long as the entire effort is funded by your sponsors EU and US.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Jagabanarmy: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5E84-ylxC4&

SOURCE
Honestly, I sincerely condemned the coup in Niger but I don't like the military intervention planned by ECOWAS. Let the people there fight for their country. We don't have any business sending our troops there to fight the military junta
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Mccullum: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
In as much my hatred on military rule, still I dislike going to war in Niger,

it's not good for Nigeria to fight with her neighbouring country.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by blackgold2018(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

mugu.. shut up. Let me hear from the rich. Not low minded miserable poor things
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Chizaam2008: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chetas81:
then tinubu will bring war from 6 military country to finish Nigeria

Now you know the magnitude of DEEEEEP SHYTE Mahmood Yakubu put Nigeria in!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.