Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? (28914 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Cj4charles(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
angry
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by TriCee: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
lol
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Pootle: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
you need go off the road....no better option, except you ready to die smiley
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by ipobarecriminals: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
sad
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Acekidc4(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

Why shud I be threatened? David defeated golaith

πŸ™„πŸ™„I pity you, this one Na real life ooo not Story book Scenario!! You will Goan explain to God why you chose to just kill yourself before your time πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by integrity16(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Very simple, swerve to the right and Let that oloriburuku trailer driver carry him wahala go.
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by MrJames007: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Get off the road. Enough space dey.
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Slurity(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
VERY EASY. PUT YOUR CAR ON REVERSE AND DRIVE TILL THEY OVERTAKE EACH OTHER. OVERSENSE .....
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by IamAtAnger: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
If na dam/river dey off road nko πŸ‘€
Acekidc4:
πŸ€”πŸ€” The best way not to die in this Scenario is to just jejely drive your car off the Road and leave those Werey Trailers so as to avoid Rest in Peace Scenario. See as space plenty for that off roadπŸ™„ why you wan con dey drag road with Lunatics all in the name of being a badass macho Driver. I pity your destiny.
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by MrJames007: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rayban25:
I will simply slow down and flash my headlights to remind the trailer that he is in my lane
Cont.
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Sharpsharp00123: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rayban25:
I will simply slow down and flash my headlights to remind the trailer that he is in my lane
n na this kind brain u take decide say peter obi na d best?

So trailer no know say him no dey him lane before?
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Ikpunnegi01: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Completely Pull to the right or enter the bust at your right hand side to evade those two Jezebels..
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by sageb: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:
Dive out and abandon Samantha124 in the car.

Really?😁
Samantha124 come and see
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pls data status bar is no longer showing on my Samsung Galaxy A3 core..what could be the cause??
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Berezuski: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Na to enter bush na
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Idoko619(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Everybody saying drive off the road, yes I agree.
But what if there's a gutter, ditch or even mountain on both sides of the road?
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by AutoConsult: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Just enter bush. Simple
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by AutoConsult: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
πŸ€”πŸ€” The best way not to die in this Scenario is to just jejely drive your car off the Road and leave those Werey Trailers so as to avoid Rest in Peace Scenario. See as space plenty for that off roadπŸ™„ why you wan con dey drag road with Lunatics all in the name of being a badass macho Driver. I pity your destiny.
If na Naija road nko
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by countryman13: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
But it seems there's water on both sides of the road although it is still an alternative
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Timblaze(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmm,
If is a federal road am not giving way or chance.
If is a state Road I may shift a little but if it is a local road I will just drive off the Road.
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by ipobarecriminals: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
sad pray the driver isnt a lunatic/one Aboki like dat,OYO is ur case
Rayban25:
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Acekidc4(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
countryman13:

But it seems there's water on both sides of the road although it is still an alternative

It's not Water, it is Sand!!
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Acekidc4(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
IamAtAnger:
If na dam/river dey off road nko πŸ‘€

In this Scenario as you can see, Na sand full that off road
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by samuelson06(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dshocker:
The only reasonable option you have, is to go off the road.

If I don't have vehicles behind me, I'll reverse.

You guys keep saying go off the road, what if you have a ditch/river by both sides of the road?
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by countryman13: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:
You were on an express way and you are faced with this..

What would you do?

Me: I don't know how to drive but i think as a professional driver, one should take on the one at the best because it gives you more space to speed and overcome it...

What about you? As a man and not. A coward, which of the truck will you take on?
I will look back and if there's space for me then,na to engage my reverse gear n enter d lane of the white trailer and continue driving till i see a clearance!
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by countryman13: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

It's not Water, it is Sand!!
Great! Na to swap enter the place now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by esemes256: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
As a driver, you should be looking well ahead of you.
As a driver, I should have seen the other truck some 10 seconds ago and I would have moved out of the road by then.
If in the rare instance the truck appeared suddenly on the road, I will jejely move out of the road. You never can tell, the driver of the truck might be experiencing brake failure or another mechanical issue.
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Dshocker(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
samuelson06:

If I don't have vehicles behind me, I'll reverse.

You guys keep saying go off the road, what if you have a ditch/river by both sides of the road?

Before you finish reversing, you will be at your funeral, begging for rice to eat.

Oga in less than 5secs-10secs it will happen.

You are funny, where do you want to reverse to?
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by gabbasin: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
I remember Oyo/Ogbomoso road, I have been faced by this situation on that road, I was overtaking when an oncoming truck that was supposed to slow down for me to complete the overtaking wouldn't budge, I had to swerve away from the road, luckily for me it wasn't a portion of the road with ditch on both sides

1 Like

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by nyiamfrank: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
I will delete the picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Ibadan (photo) / What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? / Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.